Fakewar - Valley

Multiplayer Maps here.

Fakewar - Valley

Postby mrnat444 » 13 April 2019, 00:21

mrnat444-war
Map page
Map demo

The focus is to create "realistic" combat, and maintain simplicity. Gravity is increased, Players can see further, and regeneration must be performed manually using a medkit. Guns require reloading, though reloads are infinite.

This map is set in a valley, which is very open without much cover. Firefights are direct and linear, but intense with enough players.

There are three classes that you can choose from:

Medic - Equipped with a defibrillator to heal dead allies, or revive themselves from a dying state.
Grenadier - Equipped with grenades which gives them a superior advantage in close-range combat.
Scout - Equipped with a scope that increases their view, affording better accuracy and allowing them to locate enemies easier.

Map preview https://imgur.com/a/4wj5V1t
Last edited by mrnat444 on 1 February 2020, 03:25, edited 1 time in total.
mrnat444
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Fakewar - Valley

Postby Jason Eden » 13 April 2019, 09:40

It's a great map. Very good job. When are you planning to make a new map like this? Or is it too early to ask this question?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Re: Fakewar - Valley

Postby mrnat444 » 13 April 2019, 23:40

Jason Eden wrote:It's a great map. Very good job. When are you planning to make a new map like this? Or is it too early to ask this question?

I think once I sort out gameplay settings (gravity, bullet type/speed, zoom, etc), then I will focus more on future maps.
mrnat444
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Multiplayer Maps