Final Burst: Last series (it's back bois!)

Singleplayer Maps here.

Final Burst: Last series (it's back bois!)

Postby ilijah999 » 20 January 2020, 18:45

Map series name: Final Burst: Last (part's 1-3)

Map ID: ilijah99-last1, ilijah999-last2 and ilijah999-last3

Map descriptions:

part 1: For 3 years, The Civil Guard and Proxy has worked hard on a cure, and its finally complete. Now he has 6 days to find a way to cure EVERYONE before everyone dies or turn into zombies. But Omega is doing anything he can to stop him. Even if it means killing Proxy...and Noir Lime.

part 2: Civil and Proxy has found the 2nd comms station and civil has to shut it down. But with Omegas new security and turrets, civil must use his new gadgets to get past them all and kill everything. But your nemesis Noir Lime is also trying to hunt you down...

part 3: Civil, Proxy and an old friend finds out were the rocket is at. They can now cure everyone. But will they survive to get near the rocket? Play now to find out!

The Final Burst: Last series is finally back after almost 2 years! The last 3 chapter to this episode series will be released sometime this April-May! They'll be released every week for three weeks till it's conclusion. Feel free to send feedback on the current parts and if you see any bugs, please do tell me! I've noticed a few of maps have bugs that weren't previously there, so I'd like to get rid of them as quickly as possible for the best pb2 map experience.

Enjoy!

ilijah999
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: Final Burst: Last series (it's back bois!)

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 24 January 2020, 07:36

I'm not able to play the first map, it says ''Map Is not Published''

Second map: I liked the ambientation so far, but I couldn't progress further because of the vent challenge.
So, how do I get through the vent? It doesn't seems like I can reach it by how far it is height wise.
EDIT I found out you have to mess up with the graphics options to be able to jump higher. I personally don't like having to do that in order to progress, just because I couldn't progress if I didn't knew about it and I don't believe it's an intended mechanic teached in any part of the game's campaign, so I believe some players will get into this situation or worse, they may not find the solution like I did. Therefore, I would recommend at least a way to inform the player of this mechanic (using the game messages), although I think the ideal solution would be redesigning the vent in a way to make the vent accessible without having to do a jump higher than normal. The heart attack pistol can kill you if you aim at your legs. Now, one thing that concerns me the most is how broken the custom pistols are; they don't work most of the time (yes, I know one of the characters suggest to aim to the legs, but it still doesn't work consistently regardless). It's good that you've made 2 custom weapons that introduces a new gameplay dynamic although I'm hoping you find a way to fix the hitbox issue with them, It's quite frustating ''missing'' a shot and then being punished by that ''mistake'' by getting shredded by the androids and having to restart all over again.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ilijah999 » 3 February 2020, 04:47

Yeah, I've noticed a lot of issues and idk why its now a problem, I'm working on them though, it seems with these updates it actually messed up a few triggers for some reason LMAO

ilijah999
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 3 February 2020, 08:44

Glad you are able to fix them. I'm quite worried though because if that's true then a lot of old maps are ''permanently'' broken as well considering the map makers may not come back to fix them or notice the changes if they stopped playing the game a long time ago.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Singleplayer Maps