Hyperspace

Singleplayer Maps here.

Which dish would interest you the most?

Beef Stroganoff
40%
Sushi and sashimi (both with extraterrestrial fish)
40%
Grazing cow chowder
20%

Total votes : 5

Hyperspace

Postby SanicTheHotdog » 20 April 2019, 09:09

Map name: Hyperspace 0-1: A Case of Piracy

Map ID: sanicthehotdog-hyperspace

Map description: In the year 2250 CE, Captain Noah Lutchares defends citizens and interests of the Earth League, the empire which rules all mankind. Hunting down pirates and insurgents is typical in the fringes of human space, but when pirates raid a benign outpost on an asteroid, Captain Lutchares may find the mission to be just a little bit different.

Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=933194

Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=s ... hyperspace

Brief Description: This may or may not become a series, based off a sci-fi idea I had in mind for some time. It is very likely that the series would take on alternative viewpoints as it continues. This is another thread since a) the previous thread disappeared for some reason, and b) a second level which I worked on alongside the first was published.

Hopefully I've done enough to make the levels/maps as entertaining and interesting as possible.
Last edited by SanicTheHotdog on 6 May 2019, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.
SanicTheHotdog
Recruit

Re: Hyperspace

Postby SanicTheHotdog » 22 April 2019, 00:19

I've gotten at least one report that some characters (particularly those in the cafe in the second level) may die prematurely during a playthrough. However, even with inspecting all triggers/mechanisms and with repeated testing (from me and other people) on different settings (such as setting to low physics), such a glitch could not be replicated easily.

Nevertheless, I appreciate and welcome any reports of glitches or bugs that occurred. I may not immediately address every glitch even with repeated tests, and I'll do my best to resolve these issues whenever they occur. In light of the aforementioned glitch, I'd like to thank the first person who brought it to my attention, even if other testers and I couldn't replicate and observe the issue for ourselves.
SanicTheHotdog
Recruit

Postby SanicTheHotdog » 30 April 2019, 16:21

I also made a map that will help set up some background and information for both relevant and miscellaneous content, such as characters involved and additional planetary data. It is likely that I will expand on the map, but I'm not in a hurry to do so.

Map name: Earth League Archive

Map ID: sanicthehotdog-hyperspace0

Map description: The Archive contains informative data that are too sensitive for normal channels and public access. Only authorized visitors may be permitted entry into the facility. (This level gives a little bit of background to the people involved in the Hyperspace maps. It also gives a bit of information on other miscellaneous stuff, like certain planets and what hyperspace travel exactly is in this universe. THIS MAP MAY BE EXPANDED ON in the future.)

Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... yperspace0

Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=s ... yperspace0

Brief Description: Some contents include information about currently-involved factions (e.g. Earth League), regions of human-controlled space, characters likely to play a noticeable role in the past and future, and a short explanation on hyperspace travel (in the Hyperspace universe). The map may be updated or expanded upon in the future.
SanicTheHotdog
Recruit

Postby SanicTheHotdog » 5 May 2019, 03:26

This is a note that the next episode (Hyperspace 1-2) will not have any gunfighting; there will be no need to get/use any weapons. However, the subsequent episode (Hyperspace 1-3) should involve plenty of gunfighting.
SanicTheHotdog
Recruit

Return to Singleplayer Maps