Operation Frostbite: Deadly Encounter (REDACTED)

Suggest your forum game ideas here.

Operation Frostbite: Deadly Encounter (REDACTED)

Postby GhostX5 » 14 December 2017, 12:32

Hey guys, GhostX5 here and this is a game that I would be suggesting here on PB2 Forums, "Operation Frostbite: Deadly Encounter".

This is an adventure, with a small mix of wars and battles of what's happening right now, even before.

So, the game will have player limits, there will be 5 teams, only up to 5 members.

I know for that I made a mistake with the character ranges, abilities, etc.

Unfortunately, I haven't figured out the physics of how long can the bullet of a sniper can go, besides it can reach 1800 meters, I think it'll reach about 500 ft. Not sure, since doing physics is very hard.

This is how you register/make your character:

Code: Select all
Name (With a rank, from Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force only, a rank higher than any other ranks is not allowed):
Gender (To avoid confusion):
Class type (What type of soldier your character is):
Weapons (Up to 3 weapons only):
Gear & Outfit (New outfit, including tuxedo is included, some camouflage uniform is available, headgear and vest):
Skills (What your character can do):

Here are the classes for your character(s) & equipment:

Spoiler: Show More
Assault - Basic class, uses an Assault Rifle/SMG, Pistol or SMG and a combat knife.

Support - Medium class, uses a machine gun, a pistol/SMG, and a knife. Can use a rifle shield (Like Blackbeard, R6S)

Explosives Expert - Assistance, uses compact Assault Rifle or SMG, Rocket Launcher and a Target Locator.

Sniper/Recon - Silent, swift & deadly, uses Sniper Rifle or DMR, silenced pistol and a combat knife.

Operator - Modular Class, uses Automatic Bullpup Assault Rifle, pistol and a standalone grenade launcher. Still retains a knife.

Enforcer - Close ranged class, uses a shotgun, pistol & a knife.

Engineer - Useful class, this has a blow torch for breaching inaccessable doors, making holes. Also, he is equipped with a Shotgun, SMG and a pistol.

Juggernaut - Heavy class, uses only a shield, pistol & a knife.

Equipment:
Night Vision - Gives a sight for soldiers at night, but can be easily blurred if there are lights on.

Medkit - Useful for healing yourself and your teammates.

Ammo Bag - Useful for supplying ammunition for you and your teammates, also can supply some explosives.

Camera Drone - Can track and detect enemies when deployed in the air, but won't last long after a shot.

Skills:

Spoiler: Show More
Evasion - Although this shares some similarity with reflexes, evasion gives you 50% speed to evade enemy gunfire, grenade attacks.

Sprint - Gives you extra stamina when running, but you could still tire easily when running too long.

Reflexes - Highly alert, you can hear your enemy's footsteps from a distance, a conversation or any sounds.

Stealth - Your footsteps will be muffled, no footsteps being heard even when a user has Reflexes on, and you gain invisibility when crouching and moving slowly, it disrupts when you move slightly faster or getting shot.

Rage - Inspired by the game "For Honor", when you kill three enemies (with any weapon) with headshot or decapitation, your character turns angry, moving way faster, giving you extra HP and helps you kill more enemies.

NOTE: All six teams are both teammates to one another, so this will be a military adventure. You can request me to make you guys our own pixelated soldiers.

Name (With a rank, from Army, Navy, Marines and Air Force only, a rank higher than any other ranks is not allowed): CPO. John Warden
Gender (To avoid confusion): Male
Class type (What type of soldier your character is): Operator
Weapons (Up to 3 weapons only): H&K XM8 Mk. IV, Beretta 92FS Inox, ATX-332 Grenade Launcher
Gear & Outfit (New outfit, including tuxedo is included, some camouflage uniform is available, headgear and vest): U.S Army Camouflage Uniform, ARES Mk. V Helmet w/ Gold Visor (Polarized), Balaclava mask, Praetorian Vest
Skills (What your character can do): Stealth

John A. Warden will be included in the game as the leader for the Alpha Team, but an NPC.
Last edited by GhostX5 on 28 December 2017, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Re: Operation Frostbite: Deadly Encounter (REDACTED)

Postby thetoppestkek » 18 December 2017, 14:41

Saw this a while ago, didn't decide to post my 0.02$ but here they are now
Right, so this looks sort of interesting. I'll be willing to play it out but for I'm simply going to drop my two cents

-How does combat work?

-How is range incorporated into the game?

-Enforcer and Juggernaut are nearly identical. Perhaps change them up a bit?

-Why is there an upgraded version of Assault that is lightyears better than it? A rifle upgrade and grenade launcher far outmatch the Assault.

-There is literally no plot context whatsoever.

-You still haven't listed out game mechanics.

-NVG gives soldiers the ability to see at night. How is day/night incorporated into the game?

-How is noise (refer to suppressors being mentioned in recon/sniper) incorporated into the game?

-The Support seems way too underwhelming. Why do the other units have 3-4 weapons while it only has one?

-How is speed incorporated into the game? (refer to Evasion and Sprint)

-How is stamina incorporated into the game? (refer to Sprint)

-How is decapitation or a headshot incorporated into the game?

-Why is the Operator a starting class when the fill-in form only allows 3 weapons?
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby gajacar25 » 18 December 2017, 14:44

kek raised a lot of great complaints, but i'll raise my biggest and main one

there are 5 skills.
this is a game intended for 25 players.
8 classes, 25 players.

this game is far too small for 5 teams of 5.
no plot whatsoever.

What you do have for skills is minuscule, barely even 5 skills with small descriptions.
The classes are generic and boring, and somewhat illogical..
Support can only use machine guns..??

please, take more time with this. it can be good, but like this, it'll just be repetitive and boring.
gajacar25
Recruit

Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Postby GhostX5 » 22 December 2017, 01:25

I apologize for not having a recent reply, since I forgot to edit Support due to the fact using "machine guns", not only that, it can carry a Rocket Launcher, and a Shield.

For the Operator, I prefer this being the upgraded version of the Assault, since this has an advantage of carrying more ammo than it's predecessor and Support, and due to the fact it uses bullpup weapons, it also has an advantage of switching it to a sniper variant.

Sniper/Recon, still not sure on how noise will be implemented into the game, since there is an option whether you can use a suppressor on your weapon or not, but the sound will be muzzled down by 65%, but accuracy is decreased by 25%.

I didn't had enough time of doing this, so it was rushed eventually.

The Juggernaut, since it gained more armor, I decided for that it'll be using an SMG & a shield instead. A good example would be a shield + H&K MP7.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to Suggestions Area