.:BUG REPORTING:. UI Bugs

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

.:BUG REPORTING:. UI Bugs

Postby bob228822 » 21 August 2021, 18:51

Path: MAIN MENU / CAMPAIGN /

[1] LEVELS' RIGHT SIDE </-- (I'm not sure if all other users have that bug)

You know that level icon (And other buttons) plays fast bright animation when you place cursor on it. But!

Try to trigger it on right side of level icon (Just move cursor out of bounds of level icon and when in bounds ~10 times on the right side of icon of LEVEL 21 for example). It's really strange that it will not act normally on right side but work perfectly on the left. AND it's gets stranger because blue wide buttons like "Next Level" are working perfectly in all directions.

[2] BUTTON'S HOVER ANIMATION

You know that blue wide buttons playing animation while being hovered. But!

Try to trigger it like that: press one button, and then hover other button while still holding the first one. It's really strange that the second button plays sound without animation. AND it's gets stranger because level icons are working perfectly if you hover them [This bug also work for level icons but only with blue wide buttons].

Path: MAIN MENU / CAMPAIGN / EQUIPMENT /

[1] UPGRADES

Fully upgraded weapon doesn't have hover animation but sound of this action still plays.

[2] WEAPONS' POSITION

Almost every weapon located slightly above or slightly below its intended location (CS pistol is the most bugged). + will feel better if: more space between each other weapon will be added and "BATTLESUIT MODE" will be moved to the right of "CREDITS".

[3] PRESS SOUND

You know the sound of buying and upgrading guns. For some reason same sound plays if you press the fully upgraded weapon (Even through white "shade" disappeared).

Path: MAIN MENU / MULTIPLAYER / MATCH BROWSER /

[1] PREVIEW
Try enter match witch have a password. "PASSWORD:" menu shows and everything other turns dark. You can't join matches or spectate them here. But!

You can hover on preview of matches and it will show you in a dark a big picture of it. I think it's a bug since everything other don't work here. That's because previews was added after matches' password.

That's all. I hope my grammar can be understood. :thank:

bob228822
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support