Re: Plazma Burst 2 Loading Screen Is Stuck At 78%

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

Postby Overkill700 » 30 July 2020, 07:35

Help,When I First Opened Pb2 In The Play Tab,The loading screen gets stuck at 78% With The Timer Going Up,Whenever u try to Refresh the page it would become a white blank screen,it makes it so unplayable and i might fear that i cant play pb2 anymore! im not sure if anyone had an experience with this bug,i tried everything to play it,by playing a level in the demonstration gameplay,map editor play test,i checked on other websites like y8 if it has the bug,it turns out that it doesnt bug and loads normally but on the official pb2 website it doesnt...

Overkill700
Recruit

Re: Re: Plazma Burst 2 Loading Screen Is Stuck At 78%

Postby Nyove » 30 July 2020, 19:03

Sometimes the loading screen can get stuck or slow down significantly. Refreshing the page tends to solve the issue. If the issue remains persistence you may wanna look into getting a better PC.
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Postby nightmar » 30 July 2020, 19:11

The white blank screen means that the game is loading. My question is, does it take long to reach 78 (like more than 1minute?). If so you should try to refresh your router.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby broforce1 » 30 July 2020, 21:56

Properly the problem must be from the bad connection, give it some time.
Check the wi-fi. I tired once to open pb2 on school and it was bad lol. Maybe cuz a lot of people are using it and sometimes the white screen appears because the game didn’t loaded well or that or after activating the flash, so
here’s my prospects:
-bad connection/ wi if not connected
-a lot of people are using the internet
-white screen appears after reloading the page and the game is not loaded well
-after activating the flash the may happen sometimes due to the bad connection too
-the site need some time to load, especially at the required time

So what you can do is to reconnect the wi fi. And reload the page and give it some time. Or. Quit the internet browser like “google chrome” and then open it again After reconnecting the wi fi or the internet connection
And then activate the flash if the secure connection asked to or it was required. And then wait until everything work properly.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Overkill700 » 1 August 2020, 08:18

Hey Guys,The loading bug is somehow gone and im able to play! but idk if its gonna happen again.

Overkill700
Recruit

Postby Master Chief 0 » 1 August 2020, 09:21

Overkill700 wrote:Hey Guys,The loading bug is somehow gone and im able to play! but idk if its gonna happen again.

Good.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support