how to do visible drone controller?

how to do visible drone controller?

Postby Antocd4 » 21 May 2020, 11:33

Since 1.32 drone controller is invisible,how to do it visible?I saw it visible at some maps.How to do visible drone controller

Antocd4
Recruit

Re: how to do visible drone controller?

Postby ziomke » 21 May 2020, 12:25

I don't quite understand what do you mean. The drone controller is always visible, if it isn't in a drone/corvette. Did you create the character, tested the map and didn't see it?

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 21 May 2020, 12:51

bruh what do you mean, are u dumb or something JK totally no point, and this is true, your quiz is meaningless and also, it could be that the skin is created to be invisible, so when it uses the drone, it won't show at least the skin, otherwise ur quiz is dumb JK
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Postby Antocd4 » 21 May 2020, 18:08

ziomke wrote:I don't quite understand what do you mean. The drone controller is always visible, if it isn't in a drone/corvette. Did you create the character, tested the map and didn't see it?

I made test map and i dont see it,on some maps its visible,but when i test it doesnt appear (it appear but it becoming invisible)
Can you upload a drone controller body as decoration?People can use it to make visible drone controllers ^_^

Master Chief 0 wrote:bruh what do you mean, i am dumb or something im really totally no point, and this is true, your quiz is good and also, it could be that the skin is created to be visible, so when it uses the drone, it won't show at least the skin, otherwise me is dumb and i can't answer thisJK

Before 1.32 it was visible,it is the problem: now its invisible

Antocd4
Recruit

Postby ziomke » 21 May 2020, 19:29

Oh, umm yeah. I think that's a bug. You should tell us that already.

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke

Postby Antocd4 » 22 May 2020, 10:30

ziomke wrote:Oh, umm yeah. I think that's a bug. You should tell us that already.

Yes,but no one answered/fixed this.
Master Chief 0 wrote:
Antocd4 wrote:
ziomke wrote:I don't quite understand what do you mean. The drone controller is always visible, if it isn't in a drone/corvette. Did you create the character, tested the map and didn't see it?

I made test map and i dont see it,on some maps its visible,but when i test it doesnt appear (it appear but it becoming invisible)
Can you upload a drone controller body as decoration?People can use it to make visible drone controllers ^_^

Master Chief 0 wrote:bruh what do you mean, i am dumb or something im really totally no point, and this is true, your quiz is good and also, it could be that the skin is created to be visible, so when it uses the drone, it won't show at least the skin, otherwise me is dumb and i can't answer thisJK

Before 1.32 it was visible,it is the problem: now its invisible

eh anyways, I don t care, then when you gonna stop using multiple accounts on the forums, your art is good tbh i need shut up, none cares, I won't go further, but if you want I would go lol
and edit my post u cool professional don't make me say redacted words, WELP I don't want to swear but you are really TOP 1 PLAYER[/size]and you will suffer trouble if you edit my massage again, actually, none cares, the skin is invisible and you are asking a quiz that I think there no point from it anyways, your artworks are very good, and your other alts just like you and you being nice, you also under-aged?

so whoever ill see that none will care, I'm saying all of this cuz you are so kind, but I won't suffer to be banned. so whatever with you anyways, I want respect under-aged like you, like, cuz i am asshole, don't mess up with me man, you will suffer lol, and i was typing JK means that i was joking, though that you pretend that as a threat, now I'm threatening you cuz you are being SUPER LMG PRO and you know, i like suck

you also under-aged? - Master chief 0
PB2 doesnt have age to play it.
First,you are delicoteusly pizza sauce,second,you joined AFTER 1.33,so you cant talk about anything related to previous versions where drone controller is visible.

[color=#FF0000]I dont want insult,i just wanna answer,i didnt want this became a flame war.I just need fix or answer how to do that,Or just someone upload decor so we can use that as body.

Antocd4
Recruit

Postby Master Chief 0 » 22 May 2020, 12:07

lol, I'm 19 btw, but I hate the retardedness, still I don't care 10, your are so dumb, appreciating pixel only.
it could be that my account is new, but i'm an old player but eh, all that cuz of the update wow amazing.
i'm a nice Pizza with sauce. dont put offensive words, noob
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Postby Antocd4 » 22 May 2020, 13:26

Master Chief 0 wrote:lol, I'm 19 btw, but I like the retardedness, still I care 10, your are so good, appreciating pixel only.
it could be that my account is new, but i'm an old player but eh, all that cuz of the update wow amazing.
i'm a gay Pizza with sauce.i like when someone says to me offensive words, pro

So.. okay.I dont care about stupid guys that cant put normal nickname.
Topic locked.

Antocd4
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive