¿The Ñ?

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

¿The Ñ?

Postby Paul308 » 6 October 2019, 13:33

Well, I speak Spanish, I always had the question of 'why does Eric not use ñ in the game? I would like to know if different letters or symbols could be used in the next update or in some way. It is not a bad idea

Paul308
Recruit
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 26 December 2014, 00:49

Re: ¿The Ñ?

Postby ziomke » 6 October 2019, 17:02

I heard the v1.32 is the last update. Why would Eric use it anyways?


http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
User avatar
ziomke
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 155
Joined: 29 June 2017, 09:37
Location: Various

Re: ¿The Ñ?

Postby Resi » 13 November 2019, 05:05

ziomke wrote:I heard the v1.32 is the last update. Why would Eric use it anyways?


Because if you ask someone how old they are, you have to say "¿Cuantos años tienes?", but if you use the N instead... You're asking them how many anuses they have. I kid you not.

Otherwise, not everyone speaks english yo.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: ¿The Ñ?

Postby Incompetence » 13 November 2019, 05:28

it's likely such characters aren't supported yet due to lack of personal need or it wasn't important at the time. this game couldn't even support apostrophes at one point lol
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 366
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: ¿The Ñ?

Postby pvt rya » 15 November 2019, 07:28

imagine joining server, everyone speaking chinese symbols, then everyone kicking you because you not.

pvt rya
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 10 November 2019, 10:35

Re: ¿The Ñ?

Postby Resi » 15 November 2019, 21:41

pvt rya wrote:imagine joining server, everyone speaking chinese symbols, then everyone kicking you because you not.


Thank you pvt rya, very cool.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: ¿The Ñ?

Postby Eric Gurt » 15 November 2019, 22:44

It is more of a Flash Player limitation and actually how server logic is written. Most probably non-latin character support won't appear in Plazma Burst 2, at least in multiplayer chat, nicknames and maps that are playable in multiplayer.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
User avatar
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer
 
Posts: 419
Joined: 14 July 2013, 16:46
Location: dn.ua


Return to Other Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



cron