Post locked

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

Post locked

Postby Niglet » 12 October 2018, 21:28

Post locked
Last edited by Niglet on 18 October 2019, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Ban System From Maps.

Postby Civil-Lite » 12 October 2018, 21:48

Honestly, and I am not going to lie, I dont really see the point of having to ban people from your maps when you can either kick them out yourself as you are the Game Master or have a bunch of people kick out a single person at once. Either way I dont think that would stop them from rating the map if all of a sudden you dont like their own opinion / feedback they give you about the map.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Niglet » 12 October 2018, 22:12

Resi wrote:Ban system for criticism? What are you, a dictator?

If somebody is giving you destructive criticism report it since it's harassment, if somebody gives you constructive criticism don't get offended and take it to improve your maps.

Constructive criticism is the best kind of thing somebody can give you, as they're the most kind of honest thoughts somebody can give you for your maps.

Instead of wanting people to blindly agree with you all the time, expect them to disagree with you every so often so you they can tell you your flaws allowing you to make higher quality maps.

But then again you flame and kick users for rating 1 so eh...

I have no report of constructive criticism only destructive ones. and I'm not a dictator, it's just an idea

- - - - - -

Civil-Lite wrote:Honestly, and I am not going to lie, I dont really see the point of having to ban people from your maps when you can either kick them out yourself as you are the Game Master or have a bunch of people kick out a single person at once. Either way I dont think that would stop them from rating the map if all of a sudden you dont like their own opinion / feedback they give you about the map.

I never worked on that Game Master and I do not know how it is if you know how it is, tell me how I can do it. If I've seen that Game Master but I never knew how it can be done. :(
Last edited by Protonoid on 19 October 2018, 04:42, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged Posts

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Niglet » 12 October 2018, 22:16

Resi wrote:
Niglet wrote:I have no report of constructive criticism only destructive ones. and I'm not a dictator, it's just an idea

Yeah and it's "just a reply", you know.

If this idea is to battle destructive criticism only then it's a redundant thread since harassment, hate and etc already against the rules, so you're suggesting to add something that's already in.

I put this idea because I know many users who have violated PB 2 rules. :/

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Niglet » 12 October 2018, 22:30

Then report them to the staff so they get warned/banned. Ideas are meant to change something existing or add something. And they mostly go towards Eric Gurt than anybody else.

Ok. :thank:

Niglet
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mrblake213 » 13 October 2018, 15:14

Just to reiterate what they have said,

If you have people giving you criticism either good or bad, you just have to acknowledge / understand what they have to say but if they are insulting you, feel free to report it to the staff.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby maxim12 » 30 October 2018, 21:27

No offense, but I've lost braincells from reading the OP's suggestions.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Hikarikaze » 31 October 2018, 00:58

If you don't like criticism, don't follow it. It's that simple. An idea like this is bound to be abused heavily

Rule violations can always be reported though if it's on the site, site reports are incredibly unreliable on their own due to lack of visibility
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby nightmar » 15 August 2019, 23:40

Since I saw a lot of talking about battling criticism I'd say that the best idea would be to ignore them if they ara gonna be cancerous. Can't stop that. Even if it seems kinda irrelevant to this topic I would suggest to make map rating require a reason of how many stars one votes to avoid hate rates.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Other Ideas