Add powerups

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

Add powerups

Postby Toftef » 18 March 2016, 14:35

Adding powerups can be used for fighting or healing in P.B 2.5 .we can add powerups such as : swords cut more rapidly or rocket launchers don't lose accurateness when used . For the healing powerups, it just gives you health so as not to wait to recover . In level editors , we can add a special button for "Powerups ON and OFF "We can also choose which kind of powerups can be used in the map and where the powerups will appear . Of course the powerups will be temporary because if they are not it will be too easy to kill others .

Toftef

Re: Add powerups

Postby assasinguy » 18 March 2016, 18:38

This has been suggested soo many times ... I can't remember what I said last time but I don't think this fits PB2, and I think that we would end up with some power-ups being way too OP and screwing up gameplay.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Bramble » 26 March 2016, 08:55

idk if powerups would sync well with the current pb2. I think they would feel out of place and like others previously said, it would be unbalanced.
One mans nightmare is another man's hero.
If only perspective were tangible...
-Bramble
Bramble
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Civil-Lite » 29 March 2016, 20:19

Wouldn't people use powerups for hacking if they were able too? Then again it would still make the game more unfair.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Return to Other Ideas