Rules Popup (For Guests)

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

Re: Rules Popup (For Guests)

Postby maxim12 » 23 October 2015, 16:08

Agree with that.

I also preffer guests to be removed. Seriously, It's not that HARD to create account.

Dont y'all already tired of seing matches that have about 4 - 5 guests and only 1 or 2 registered users, or matches that has only guests in it.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Silent Aurora » 23 October 2015, 16:11

We actually tried getting that implanted but for ALL users/guests because people complained that the rules weren't visible for MP.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby maxim12 » 23 October 2015, 16:42

Silent Aurora wrote:because people complained that the rules weren't visible for MP.

And that IS execalty the problem why this game is full of those innaproriate maps.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Silent Aurora » 23 October 2015, 17:03

maxim12 wrote:
Silent Aurora wrote:because people complained that the rules weren't visible for MP.

And that IS execalty the problem why this game is full of those innaproriate maps.

Since Eric is working on pb2.5, might as well try pushing this idea forward to him.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby maxim12 » 23 October 2015, 17:16

Silent Aurora wrote:
maxim12 wrote:

Since Eric is working on pb2.5, might as well try pushing this idea forward to him.

Would have been telling him about that idea in twitter, but sorry, i dont want to register an account on twitter.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Silent Aurora » 23 October 2015, 17:39

KLMJETWORK wrote:
maxim12 wrote:Would have been telling him about that idea in twitter, but sorry, i dont want to register an account on twitter.
I think Silent Aurora has that covered.

I'll PM him about it on site. Don't worry.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby destroyer lee » 24 October 2015, 03:44

i think guests need to calm down and not swear and not kill and play properly :D

destroyer lee
Recruit

Postby Silent Aurora » 24 October 2015, 04:01

destroyer lee wrote:i think guests need to calm down and not swear and not kill and play properly :D

The game is about killing so guests should kill lol
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby Ghostehz » 24 October 2015, 05:03

Guests should still be allowed onto this game simply for the fact that new users should be allowed to test the game (this pertains to the aforementioned statement anyways).

and ya seriously they need this feature, guests asking everyone and not checking the forums is just ew

Credits to Flame99999.
Ghostehz
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby assasinguy » 24 October 2015, 19:49

I think this is a good idea for everyone, not just Guests, and I think that next to every rule should be the ban length for if you break the rule, just as an extra incentive to keep to them.

Everything which people accuse Guests of doing, swearing, insulting, killing (I see nothing wrong with killing in a killing game), is done by users as well. It's a general problem that people are disrespectful, and a rules pop-up should help reduce it.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby guest-electric fish » 25 October 2015, 12:22

destroyer lee wrote:i think guests need to calm down and not swear and not kill and play properly :D

it is very hard since we are guilty for creating this. if we didn't bullied,ignored,laughed and mocked guests then they won't do this again.
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Silent Aurora » 25 October 2015, 17:13

guest-electric fish wrote:

it is very hard since we are guilty for creating this. if we didn't bullied,ignored,laughed and mocked guests then they won't do this again.

maybe but some of the "guests" do it for the anonymity so they don't get banned on their main accounts.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby guest-electric fish » 25 October 2015, 17:22

i don't know if this is truth
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby Silent Aurora » 25 October 2015, 17:28

guest-electric fish wrote:i don't know if this is truth

Its more likely is.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby BloodShed04 » 25 October 2015, 17:30

It is a good idea for this,if it is combined with an automatic warning/ban system.
Or maybe if guests are removed?

Im Back Boiz!
BloodShed04
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Silent Aurora » 25 October 2015, 17:45

BloodShed04 wrote:It is a good idea for this,if it is combined with an automatic warning/ban system.
Or maybe if guests are removed?

That would be nice, having an automatic system but it would take time since its complex and glitches can occur.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby o_Sniper_o » 25 October 2015, 21:54

We should teach then how to read first before giving them rules. Huehue.

Nah but seriously, popups should be for users too. Maybe have it open in a new tab when they first visit the multiplayer sign-in?
o_Sniper_o
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ShiftyOne » 2 November 2015, 23:18

As for making accounts mandatory should be enforced, while it may seem like a loss of freedom, it could allow mods to track down player who have been making inappropriate server names as mentioned above. Plazma Burst is not a dating site for singles, it's a place where people come together to have FUN.

The pop-up menu is very likely to be a good idea as there will be no excuse for "not knowing the rules" or "I forgot that one." The 10 day ban limit demonstrates that Plazma Burst does not take kindly to rule violators.

I understand that after a while of not playing, many players will use a guest account to see how rusty they are and "get back in shape." To combat that problem players must sign in, then choose to use a regular account or a guest account, with the option to choose a name to go aside [Guest-].

3.4.1 - Necroposting: Do not post on forum topics that have not seen activity for 14 days. If you want to revive a topic, ask a member of staff.*

*I know that this thread hasn't been active for 7 days, and am not violating the limit, and hope that my idea will hopefully end up being of value.
~Others are coming, you will be destroyed~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cexT2aE0M5w
ShiftyOne
Recruit

Postby Sniper J » 3 November 2015, 02:52

I like this idea but instead of removing the guests mode, remove their ability to chat.

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby NNC » 3 November 2015, 09:59

@Sniper J
No, this is bullshit. Why not remove registered users' ability to chat, if they can write bad things too?
~~~~
NNC
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Next

Return to Other Ideas