To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby mokaal » 20 June 2021, 11:56

Stop it, get some help.

You have plenty of time to spend on, it's your choice to spend it on playing games, having fun with friends, studying, chatting or faping to some anime stuff.

Don't waste your time on writing paragraphs because it will cost you much effort and time, and the people who you're going to reply to won't even read your paragraph fully.

Have a nice day.

[spoiler]u are gay btw lol, why you clicked on this , you really want you waste your damn time? Fine then![/spoiler]
Do you know what makes someone a special?
is that they being themselves and original.
instead of copying other people in sake of getting a better life.
User avatar
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 11 March 2016, 13:31
Location: Egypt

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby Civil-Lite » 20 June 2021, 12:04

But doesn’t this basically contradict what’s been said since it also counts as a paragraph?
User avatar
Civil-Lite
Janitor
 
Posts: 541
Joined: 30 January 2015, 02:44
Location: Searching your feelings...

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby mokaal » 20 June 2021, 12:10

Civil-Lite wrote:But doesn’t this basically contradict what’s been said since it also counts as a paragraph?


My good sir, to deal with paragraph we have to use paragraph as well, just like dealing fire with fire.
Do you know what makes someone a special?
is that they being themselves and original.
instead of copying other people in sake of getting a better life.
User avatar
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 11 March 2016, 13:31
Location: Egypt

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby Civil-Lite » 20 June 2021, 12:20

No no, I have reason to believe you’re missing the point. By fighting fire with fight, you are in fact adding more fuel to a fire - in this case you’re engaging on one point by using paragraphs against that to summarise multiple points. Needless to say you’ll only prolong this until it takes a single person to find a relevant conclusion, which has a great potential for making every other written paragraph completely obsolete. In the end, for what it’s worth, all gone to waste.
User avatar
Civil-Lite
Janitor
 
Posts: 541
Joined: 30 January 2015, 02:44
Location: Searching your feelings...

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby Star Def » 20 June 2021, 13:35

They usually think about typing all of the words that seem worth it but not really as they think. So Leave 'em right long criticisms that none will read it anyway xd
Flash games are cool no?
User avatar
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 November 2019, 06:15

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby mrmcshroom » 20 June 2021, 15:31

hello i too have been thinking about this issue of rampant paragraph usage by the forum users; as a remedy for this solution as someone who also does hate paragraphs and everything they stand for have opted to engage in long run on sentences in comparison; i find it much more likeable than the pompous 'intellectual' practice of using linebreaks and indents; i hope that this movement can soon spread across the forum and there will be no more people who write these dumb freakin paragraphs.

mrmcshroom
Recruit
 
Posts: 16
Joined: 3 October 2020, 00:07

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby Ex-warrior Blackbird » 20 June 2021, 15:51

You really think anyone has time to waste on reading long ass paragraphs? Well i dont. I get brain aneurysm when i see one.

Ex-warrior Blackbird
Recruit
 
Posts: 17
Joined: 1 March 2021, 18:03

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby Gashadokuro » 20 June 2021, 16:29

Most people lack the intellectual capacity to properly engage and make points, so you're better off keeping it brief yes.
User avatar
Gashadokuro
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 17 May 2014, 21:54
Location: Spain

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby mokaal » 20 June 2021, 16:46

I have free time so I spend it on forums, I got 3 months holiday freee so lol.


I won't spend all of them on writing paragraphs.
Do you know what makes someone a special?
is that they being themselves and original.
instead of copying other people in sake of getting a better life.
User avatar
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 11 March 2016, 13:31
Location: Egypt

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby eru_ » 20 June 2021, 17:00

Do you mean essay Writers?
User avatar
eru_
Falkok [250]
 
Posts: 299
Joined: 18 April 2017, 18:57
Location: Safaqis/Tunisia

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby lpzimm » 20 June 2021, 20:09

I suggest you talk to pbc in the same way you would talk to your woman. Be specific when you need to, correct any fallacious thinking she may have, and don't be afraid to get naughty.
User avatar
lpzimm
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 84
Joined: 17 July 2013, 00:17

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby mokaal » 21 June 2021, 00:08

lpzimm wrote:I suggest you talk to pbc in the same way you would talk to your woman. Be specific when you need to, correct any fallacious thinking she may have, and don't be afraid to get naughty.


Doesn't make any sense.

PBC to me is like a cancel culture, if you do something that disgusts them, you're oofed.

I love women btw and I treat them differently.
Do you know what makes someone a special?
is that they being themselves and original.
instead of copying other people in sake of getting a better life.
User avatar
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 157
Joined: 11 March 2016, 13:31
Location: Egypt

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby verecund gazelle » 21 June 2021, 08:56

holy shit, guys, you rolled snake eyes for a schizophrenic shitpost from me. congratulations. i hope you hate it.
~~~
mokaal wrote:Stop it, get some help.

you're right, i do need help. however, i am incapable of acquiring one (1) (one)) help(s) of the neurologic or
psychologic spectrum, at this current moment, so the blue-moon paragraphs are my occupation. besides, i feel that any psychological help is basically a crapshoot; it could be either useless or useful, yno.
mokaaaaaal wrote:You have plenty of time to spend on, it's your choice to spend it on playing games, having fun with friends, studying, chatting or faping to some anime stuff.

indeed, too much time, if you ask me. however, since i have all this free time, and gaming is being oversaturated in my dopamine alpha channels, there is less incentive to keep me from typing garbage paragraphs. call it emigration from population catrgorizations, if you will. i only have a few friends, so not much time is occupied by them. and [uwu]ing to anime stuff would occupy sufficient man-hours contained within one (1) (one)) person(s) so as to distract or otherwise eternally inconvenience said person from furiously typing paragraphs on the forum.
the aforementioned one (1) (one)) person(s) stereotype applies to me, and idk where i was going with this, but it was gonna be a good argument about how the essay writers of pbc aren't gonna stop bc some people think it's stupid lol
why am i typing multiple paragraphs? am i talking to me? maybe i should try getting a job. ok, where? mc donalds. how about mc donalds... in a body bag? sounds good, when do i start? whenever i give me the go-ahead. sounds like i'll be waiting ages. i guess you could say i'm welcome.
uwukaal wrote:Don't waste your time on writing paragraphs because it will cost you much effort and time, and the people who you're going to reply to won't even read your paragraph fully.

i have won, but at what cost? everything. i'm suffering from success. release me from this goddamned hell that is my profit. i can't take it anymore, i'm going exquisitely delicious saucy pizza insane in here.

mo' coal wrote:Have a nice day.

thank you, i hope you have one as well. :)

wink-wink-kaal wrote:[spoiler]u are gay btw lol, why you clicked on this , you really want you waste your damn time? Fine then![/spoiler]

yea im kinda "happy" wink emoji wink emoji, are you... implying something else? pleading face emoji ~uwu~
also, point and laugh at the epic bbcode fail lmaooooooooo xddddd
~~~
Civil-Lite wrote:But doesn’t this basically contradict what’s been said since it also counts as a paragraph?

/thread
/rekt
/opinion /discarded
/kekking /in /kekking /out
~~~
rekt-kaal wrote:My good sir, to deal with paragraph we have to use paragraph as well, just like dealing fire with fire.

one time, i spilled a bowl of ignited alcohol on the carpet in my room; you could think of this as pbc pargraph posters. i got some axe bodyspray and a match and used the ole flamethrower trick on it.
now i'm homeless, orphaned, and using free wells fargo wifi to manage my 401(k) as well as post paragraphs on pb forum, while sitting on the side of the building, melting in the heat wave in my area.
your logic is like
inconsistent
and like
totally unpoggers
yno
you could like
fit a bus or something
in all the holes
in your argument yno
~~~
Civil-Thicc wrote:No no, I have reason to believe you’re missing the point. By fighting fire with fight, you are in fact adding more fuel to a fire - in this case you’re engaging on one point by using paragraphs against that to summarise multiple points. Needless to say you’ll only prolong this until it takes a single person to find a relevant conclusion, which has a great potential for making every other written paragraph completely obsolete. In the end, for what it’s worth, all gone to waste.

the mans got a crystal ball or smthn, cuz like inflating (owo) the fuel supply of an argument dilutes anything written to contain the argument or something. commonsensical if you have the commonsense to sense the commonsense common sense of this common fatal error in logic.
~~~
Star Def wrote:They usually think about typing all of the words that seem worth it but not really as they think. So Leave 'em right long criticisms that none will read it anyway xd

yea, there's not really any defense against super long posts, other than scrolling like 2 seconds.
~~~
mrmcshroom wrote:hello i too have been thinking about this issue of rampant paragraph usage by the forum users; as a remedy for this solution as someone who also does hate paragraphs and everything they stand for have opted to engage in long run on sentences in comparison; i find it much more likeable than the pompous 'intellectual' practice of using linebreaks and indents; i hope that this movement can soon spread across the forum and there will be no more people who write these dumb freakin paragraphs.

~~~
i aint nedda een been thoughtin bout it like that but i must admit the efficiency of typing runon sentences is much more high-iq and adding a lack of grammatical punctuation really downs the man-hours required to write a 47235 page dsm-5 rebuttal to someone who doesn't mention netcode packet loss or something however it can be difficult to read but who cares about that i mean like just read carefully i will have to remember this for future paragraphs i will write
~~~
Ex-pert Whitebird wrote:You really think anyone has time to waste on reading long ass paragraphs? Well i dont.

i do; i'm sure the site mods have to read all the lines in a quality essay as well as a garbage shitpost on here just the same.
Ex-Mage Nightbird wrote:I get brain aneurysm when i see one.

what can i say except
your're are welcome?
~~~
Black Ghost wrote:Most people lack the intellectual capacity to properly engage and make points, so you're better off keeping it brief yes.

yes
your post must have a minimum of 10 characters
~~~
mokaal wrote:I have free time so I spend it on forums, I got 3 months holiday freee so lol.

niceee, i hope it's been going well for you
more collect kaal wrote:I won't spend all of them on writing paragraphs.

you'll be missing out :c
~~~
awoo_ wrote:Do you mean essay Writers?

yea, essays are probably the issue here
paragraphs probably fine
~~~
lpzimm wrote:I suggest you talk to pbc in the same way you would talk to your woman. Be specific when you need to, correct any fallacious thinking she may have, and don't be afraid to get naughty.

most people here probably won't realize this, but this is very good advice. now i've never owned a woman or whatever, but i can see that this is how you should talk to one, and by proxy, how you should talk to a pbc.
specificity is keyest of the 7 heavenly virtues.
~~~
mokaal wrote:Doesn't make any sense.

it make perfect sense
mokaal wrote:PBC to me is like a cancel culture, if you do something that disgusts them, you're oofed.

everywhere is prone to be a l'cultroix d'cancelee
mokaal wrote:I love women btw and I treat them differently.
[/quote]
i love women too, except when they talk too much.
or when they don't even make a point
which is where lpz's advice comes in:
1 be specific, where the pbc is not
2 be un-fellatious, where the pbc is not
3 get it onnnn with the pbc
~~~
thanks for reading
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 19 June 2020, 10:16

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby PeacyQuack » 21 June 2021, 15:26

You all waste time on writing all these long stuff you fools.
But I see not everyone can assert dominance with a word like me ;)
You are a fool.
Support PB2 today fool.

PeacyQuack
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 42
Joined: 24 April 2020, 16:38
Location: Turkey

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby yi en » 22 June 2021, 11:00

well, paragraph writers are enjoying doing that, as long as that hobby doesn't affect you, they won't stop either.
Personally such as me love to spend a lot of time to thinking, puzzling the word usage, making arguments which try to make people trustful to my thoughts, are about needed to use some lengthy passage to complete. Assume you never attend to group assignments before, I think paragraphs of texts in a single thread is totally fine.

personal opinion: I love people who writes novels in forum. It brings me fun and have lots of info to know who are they, and what position they are on. On the other hand, forum should be a place which is for lengthy users to write about it, if you only want to put some comments or sentences onto 1 single topic, go to discord #feeds instead.
User avatar
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 528
Joined: 20 August 2013, 09:10
Location: My gif is now animated yes!

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby massmurrder » 22 June 2021, 15:41

Verecund’s post made me crack. No lies xD

massmurrder
Recruit
 
Posts: 8
Joined: 30 June 2018, 19:34

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby phsc » 23 June 2021, 13:57

the lack of competence of others should not justify the lack of competence of the self

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0qmkQGqpM8
User avatar
phsc
Noir Lime [600]
 
Posts: 662
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Brazil

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby Fixer21 » 23 June 2021, 17:28

mokaal wrote:Stop it, get some help.

You have plenty of time to spend on, it's your choice to spend it on playing games, having fun with friends, studying, chatting or faping to some anime stuff.

Don't waste your time on writing paragraphs because it will cost you much effort and time, and the people who you're going to reply to won't even read your paragraph fully.

Have a nice day.

[spoiler]u are gay btw lol, why you clicked on this , you really want you waste your damn time? Fine then![/spoiler]

why do u call me gae, you think this is funi?
42
User avatar
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 80
Joined: 9 October 2013, 14:46

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby schatzkluger » 10 July 2021, 17:07

I think being yourself is not working at all, according into De Saussure's structuralism an existence is affected by it's structure---not by itself, this kind of ideas of being yourself is a part of radicalized realism proposed by contemporary philosophers such as Nietzsche, Sartre, Heidegger, and friends (as for Soren Kierkegaard he noted that human's most definitive existence is originated from God). So you are basically following radicalized dudes---for being yourself, the most effective way of self is to have a divine saviour according into Soren's, and becoming a nicer person each day. For everything we owe, we must pay it by love not hate, not calling for originality, but rather an original discipline of love.

schatzkluger
Recruit
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 3 November 2020, 11:40
Location: IDK

Re: To paragraph writers inside the forums...

Postby Tortoise » 15 July 2021, 15:40

schatzkluger wrote:I think being yourself is not working at all, according into De Saussure's structuralism an existence is affected by it's structure---not by itself, this kind of ideas of being yourself is a part of radicalized realism proposed by contemporary philosophers such as Nietzsche, Sartre, Heidegger, and friends (as for Soren Kierkegaard he noted that human's most definitive existence is originated from God). So you are basically following radicalized dudes---for being yourself, the most effective way of self is to have a divine saviour according into Soren's, and becoming a nicer person each day. For everything we owe, we must pay it by love not hate, not calling for originality, but rather an original discipline of love.

"dont be yourself you suck lmao" - Funny Nihilism Dudes
https://youtu.be/6zdNdqyGTPE
User avatar
Tortoise
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]
 
Posts: 155
Joined: 13 October 2015, 19:57
Location: Sorry for the bad English I'm from England.

Next

Return to Around the Campfire

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



cron