Intro/Farewell(s)

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst!

Re: Intro/Farewell(s)

Postby mokaal » 16 March 2021, 08:24

I had enough.

I seriously had enough of PB2 and it's playerbase ( no not the community just the players )

Everytime I play stryde sniperwars some b#tch ass clowns keep blaming me for non-existent " ping " and " lag "

F#ck the playerbase and f#ck whoever is bloody toxic inside that game.

Btw happy birthday PB2.

Expect me to make a return when PB3 is released.

I will stay on PB2 discord if anyone wants to contact me, but I won't talk inside anymore.

Goodbye.
Do you believe that corruption is permanent and everyone can have it without realization?

Mokaal, an average PB2 player since 2016
mokaal
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby astrodex pl » 16 March 2021, 11:19

hi

im astrodexPL the pb2 modder and player

i like old games like doom

few times i wanted to leave pb2 because it made me angry and still i regret many stuff like spamming moderator private messeges and being toxic peace of poop still im doing bad stuff because still im stupid

plazma burst 2 logic: when you miss the bullet it alywas will hit you

why i ever joined to this community full of toxic people and bad stuff
age of extinction is coming closer every year
astrodex pl
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 20 April 2021, 07:37

astrodex pl wrote:hi

im astrodexPL the pb2 modder and player

i like old games like doom

few times i wanted to leave pb2 because it made me angry and still i regret many stuff like spamming moderator private messeges and being toxic peace of poop still im doing bad stuff because still im stupid

plazma burst 2 logic: when you miss the bullet it alywas will hit you

why i ever joined to this community full of toxic people and bad stuff

Sad. we pretty much know that and I kinda agree but people would last longer without leaving if they know how to deal with the toxicity, most of the time we usually forget about the past and keep moving on so that is why we never leave this community cuz a lot of good SP stuff to explore like maps and a small community to interact with ... unlike playing PB2 MP all the time which is boring...

properly all of the people who regret to explore SP features and interact with the community regret playing PB2 and farewell until forever but u joined this community cuz u know that there are a lot of different things that can be done in this game community instead of playing with toxic members...
Patients is always de Key :P
broforce1
Civil Security Boss [500]

Previous

Return to Around the Campfire