Generalized pb3 predictions. Satire(?)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Generalized pb3 predictions. Satire(?)

Postby alj99 » 23 October 2022, 05:38

Generalized pb3 prediction based on whatever experience i had with pb2 as reference...

This is the immediate predictions of pb3 as soon as it is released...
I do be clear this is my hella pragmatic view and potentially very biased. Actually, i'm just typing randong sh!t in this.

1. About clans:
1.1 - The most popular clan are determined by consistent acitivity or if the clan belongs to a youtuber which came back, having immigrated from pb2 to pb3 with some returning players.
1.2 - But as days passed, fresh pb players will form clans of their own.
1.3 - Though the influence of pre-existing clans will still be strong for the time being, most are probably not going to stay that way for months to come.
1.4 - Competition for influence is certainly inevitable, we do not know how the clan system will work for pb3 so i can't predict how would that go.
1.5 - Depending if someone seriously spat out clan propaganda on a bunch of 14-yr olds on chat or in forums, clan wars may start.
1.6 - Either way, on release, pb3 may be lenient. As such, clan wars may happen in a toxic manner, this will start with jokes and heckles and may escalate. When that happens, expect mass bans/mute.

2. About maps:
2.1 - Since pb2 maps will work on pb3, there's already a considerable map choices for pb3.
2.2 - A crossroads here, depending how pb2 maps will be advertised (or showed), though assume that pb3 based maps will be on the main maps selection whilst pb2 maps might be contained elsewhere.
2.3 - Even if pb2 maps are compatible on pb3, amatuer maps will inevitably be more popular, new people of pb3 likely have less refined tastes for maps since they're fresh and other reasons, depending on how pb2 maps are shown in pb3 ui or workshop. This is likely to go on for months until pro map developers start filling up game matches and eventually set a standard.
2.4 - Weird maps will be made eventually, expect a furry dating sim for sp in about two years after pb3's release, or worse.

3. Eric will masshire mods, and staffs due to necessity (depending on the rate of influx of new players).

4. I'm filling up numbers. (Popcorncat is still a prominently used emoji in plazmaburst discords.)
Hello.
alj99
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: Generalized pb3 predictions. Satire(?)

Postby Nozzle » 23 October 2022, 15:34

damn there is a lot, nice
We do a little waiting for pb2.5/3.

Nozzle
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby yi en » 24 October 2022, 11:40

Clans:
Basically, the best outcome we would have been official global PB2 tournament with clans' system.
Which means, we can operate like map making with clans and PvP against clan to prove who is stronger.

Maps:
Let's imagine what would be the first map of PB3 coming out. Is it a testing area? PvP? Traps/Saws? Roleplays? Bases? have a bet. Feeling excited to see whether a new genre of map popping out yet.

Eric won't really be mass hiring mods, but mods will get applied themselves.

just a filler so my paragraphs look longer.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby CakeSpider » 1 January 2023, 21:55

yi en wrote:Maps:
Let's imagine what would be the first map of PB3 coming out. Is it a testing area? PvP? Traps/Saws? Roleplays? Bases? have a bet. Feeling excited to see whether a new genre of map popping out yet.

Considering the possibilities of pb3 level editor im pretty sure we will see new map genres apparently.
CakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCakeCake
CakeSpider
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to General Discussion