Which version of Plazma Burst 2 you like?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

1.0, 1.16 1.24 or 1.35

9%
13%
17%
61%

Total votes : 23

Which version of Plazma Burst 2 you like?

Postby goeric54 » 17 November 2021, 12:11

Okay, so this caught my attention:

There are some differences in the 1.0 version and the 1.35 version.
Before the first major update released (1.19, 1.2, 1.23 and 1.24), there was 1.0 and 1.16 version before.
I can list the differences, but that would be too boring, so i'll give you a link to try both versions.

https://github.com/eaglePB2/Plazma_Burs ... g/v1.0-pb2
https://github.com/eaglePB2/Plazma_Burs ... /v1.16-pb2

Hope you know what you're doing when playing those versions.
Make it better.
goeric54
Recruit

Re: Which version of Plazma Burst 2 you like?

Postby maxim12 » 12 January 2022, 19:30

Honestly, the current version of PB2 is the best. Have you ever seen any other game that has so much sandbox features that allows you to create, well... Everything?

Though, I do miss the old physics of PB2 where you could easily glitch through walls, especialy it was fun in the old 2010-2013 saw maps.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby yi en » 13 January 2022, 01:43

Old physics with current features, thank you.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby broforce1 » 13 January 2022, 05:11

i prefer the latest versions because they have fixed physics, although the older version like the first one looks interesting, it has more nostalgia tbh but when it comes to compartment then i don't prefer it cuz the physics are poor in it as well and the features are less.
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Tortoise » 5 February 2022, 13:41

I liked the earlier versions that were easier to break. My main enjoyment from this game came from messing with people in base maps. Deadass used to phase through walls and self-boost myself through tiny gaps and windows with the power of shitty physics.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby phsc » 11 February 2022, 15:42

The best PB2 update ever was 1.20, it was literally a new era for me at least, it was so based we even got a new loading menu, the level editor was changed to the masterpiece it is today (with many new triggers), there were new skins added, settings and such changed, new weapon (Ray Rifle, I feel like such a boomer because for some reason in my mind it is still new), map sources were added, new materials, the ping being shown when connection errors happen, a lot of changes to physics and the game in general, the lights being able to be broken, the slighty different multiplayer menu.
Released on 10 July 2013, and I still remember it, I got so hyped because it was released during the time I was most interested in PB2 in my life probably, it was simply amazing, it is like when DOTA 2 released the Reborn launcher or 7.00, some stuff that I look back to and find amazing.

The first patch I remember really realizing happened was 1.17 I think, because of the Alien pistol rework, the red cross with the defibrillator and some difference in how the game was played, 1.32 had a lot of things added as well, I wish there was a formal like patch history page for PB2, like other games generally have, it would be very interesting but sadly I think some information was lost in time, just like tears in rain.

Gigachad wrote:I liked the earlier versions that were easier to break. My main enjoyment from this game came from messing with people in base maps. Deadass used to phase through walls and self-boost myself through tiny gaps and windows with the power of shitty physics.

The thing I feel like made that experience even better is that base maps generally had a lot of design flaws and often had some weird-ass secrets and like experience in such maps actually paid off, maps like xfrostbytex-alcatraz were my go to back in the day because of this, I actually am kind of a base map connoiseur, and I remember that back in the GSA vs EKAT times, GSA maps like errr_arrr-swampbase were super easy to get into, while EKAT I mean did not really have proper base maps but they were really based, maps like masterchambe-base were not that popular but really based and technically impressive for the time + had a lot of secrets, not to mention the ton of forgotten and deleted maps, only if I could go back in time...
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to General Discussion