Bullying

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Bullying

Postby TheDevilsAdvocate » 15 October 2021, 14:29

Hi I am get bully when i play pb2 and idk why...guest call me retard and ugly and mohamed2013 keep blowing me up with bombs..

sometimes people want me to press 'x' on them and they say if i dont they kill me so i always x on them...this mainly happens in excl-school and xnx-school

they lead me inside and then lock the room and then say "ahhhh"

anyways, i dont get 6 in saw and when i ask for 6 they stand on my body and then sit down and repeat

i ask to be friends and they call me a pedo and am only 13 so idk how i am pedo xd xd xd

anyayws how to stop bully

TheDevilsAdvocate

Re: Bullying

Postby astrodex pl » 19 October 2021, 19:46

welcome to plazma burst 2 expect alot of bullies and dumb people but if they dont stop bullying you tell them to f**k off
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby _-x-__ » 20 October 2021, 08:51

have you ever asked yourself how many people you have offended sexually? i saw u a lot lol

-----------------

(1). you're basically not healing others, or when u find dead player, then you start crouching/ducking over and over above dead players and acting like your making a masturbation or even demand killing your enemies with defibs or act with the defib like your doing masturbation. and also using sexist words like (hey baby) is also cringe and really not cool, so people are now doing the same thing with you possibly.

(2). i have found out you were being racist against mohamed2013's religion and language which is very bad (Mohamed bombs everywhere, how funni) thanks to you though, Mohamed have retired that day cause of your actions, so he barely doing the same of what you have made out of such jokes.

---------------

So anyways in order to stop people from bullying is either being nice, or just stop being bad and ignore them, it still fine, some people would envy if you offended them on any form, dont be rude overall because people will start revenge on you with the same way or even worse.
_-x-__
Recruit

Postby KuU » 20 October 2021, 13:18

either this is a troll post or its a genuine one, but yeah this community is dead but not sure if its toxic, i recommend just turning off chat if people are toxic
also, i haven't really seen many toxic people, hell i haven't even seen you ingame. I have a feeling this is a troll

KuU
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Sniper J » 21 October 2021, 20:08

Bully them back ;)

Sniper J

Postby Nehil » 23 October 2021, 05:13

KuU wrote:either this is a troll post or its a genuine one, but yeah this community is dead but not sure if its toxic, i recommend just turning off chat if people are toxic
also, i haven't really seen many toxic people, hell i haven't even seen you ingame. I have a feeling this is a troll

This post just made my day LOl

Nehil
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby yi en » 26 October 2021, 10:47

Hi, and Welcome to Plazma Burst 2, which is as anarchy as you can solve the bullying problem by just fighting back, ignore them or just simply don't waste your time on them by just leaving the room and find the next one <3

This game is at anarchy state which most of the time staff won't even take a single care to handle the general issues unless it went serious as hurting the staff relegations or their placement.

Thanks for the anarchy state, you can do literally almost everything for your own gain, but at the same time people would exploit you for same reason.

Good Luck and hopefully you would have fun in this anarchy community, <3.

Expected<
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby astrodex pl » 26 October 2021, 21:17

https://prntscr.com/1xeti7z pb2 on political spectrum good luck everyone
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl

Postby KuU » 26 October 2021, 22:08

yi en wrote:Hi, and Welcome to Plazma Burst 2, which is as anarchy as you can solve the bullying problem by just fighting back, ignore them or just simply don't waste your time on them by just leaving the room and find the next one <3

This game is at anarchy state which most of the time staff won't even take a single care to handle the general issues unless it went serious as hurting the staff relegations or their placement.

Thanks for the anarchy state, you can do literally almost everything for your own gain, but at the same time people would exploit you for same reason.

Good Luck and hopefully you would have fun in this anarchy community, <3.

Expected<

In a nutshell, people are assholes and staff dont care

KuU
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Gashadokuro » 27 October 2021, 11:02

If the current Staff is truly the pillar of law and order's in-game presence, then why should they limit their in-game time to the rigors of life and so-called 'priorities'?

This thirst for splendor and unrivalled development slowness stretches the community's wellbeing to its very limits, which is unfortunate.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby yizhe » 1 November 2021, 03:21

TheDevilsAdvocate wrote:Hi I am get bully when i play pb2 and idk why...guest call me retard and ugly and mohamed2013 keep blowing me up with bombs..

sometimes people want me to press 'x' on them and they say if i dont they kill me so i always x on them...this mainly happens in excl-school and xnx-school

they lead me inside and then lock the room and then say "ahhhh"

anyways, i dont get 6 in saw and when i ask for 6 they stand on my body and then sit down and repeat

i ask to be friends and they call me a pedo and am only 13 so idk how i am pedo xd xd xd

anyayws how to stop bully

LMAO

One of the best post imo

welcome to the internet where events like these are quite common in games. I̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶,̶ ̶j̶o̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶.
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby mrblake213 » 3 November 2021, 02:54

Feel free to report anything against the PB2 Code of Conduct directly to staff with valid evidence such as screenshots or videos.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Gashadokuro » 5 April 2022, 17:59

I am looking for Tempus' Innocence

+
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby verecund gazelle » 26 April 2022, 21:33

whatchu know about rollin down in the deep.
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby PeacyQuack » 26 April 2022, 21:38

When your (you're) brain goes numb, you can call that mental freeze
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby iSeeYouForever » 20 August 2022, 23:06

Karma xDD , no one would bully you for no reason, unless you did something or you are in a clan/group/community/server that they hate.

iSeeYouForever
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to General Discussion