PB2 needs to be revived - part 2

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

PB2 needs to be revived - part 2

Postby BlasterCat » 13 August 2021, 15:01

So i said all problems, but btw they wasn't all.

The map rating

We all know that everyone can make maps,a lot of maps, hard maps, small maps and other.
But there is a problem occured a month after 1.32
So,we got new triggers,characters,guns, i guess that map makers would create maps with 1.32 thingos.
A lot of time gone, and the players are rating high the maps that have a lot of custom decorations (not all,but the most players).
So,the most of players just lost the reason to rate other maps, that are interesting,fun,glitchy,stupid, and other.

Very old and glitchy campaign

No, don't think im gonna say something like "we need more levels","remaster the campaign'.Im gonna say that he is not updated,in the "updated" word i mean fixing the bugs that can occur due to a lot count of updates that change the netcode, physics, weapons, making it very glueitchy.

The pizza sauced Experimental Version

Uhmm... what? Yes,im saying that the experimental version is so bad, due to the useless.
That always good when these things appear,but the other is when this things work properly,but aren't adding or having a normal ( the old at the time of it's existance) but very bad netcode just because its not linked to the stable code,causing a lot of bugs.

I don't know will i continue it,but i have a question to the staff: Do you really don't want the players or other to discuss them? Don't count is a staff disrespect (btw i wasnt even looking on the post that was in my topic cuz i was offline).

BlasterCat
Recruit

Re: PB2 needs to be revived - part 2

Postby broforce1 » 19 August 2021, 20:47

Considering PB2, it is a flash game and in 2021 so it's braindead... it's right that PB2 died but it's growing a bit again these days... newer people are coming into the community with newer custom maps though since the launcher that made PB2 survives a bit to be played has revived PB2.

but this all eric's best what he can do. u can only tell others to play the game but u cannot raise the activity in the community, since that the game is too old and it's now not as fresh as in the old days where people used to be more active in the community, people are now looking for newer games, and as for fans, it must make more sense for fans to keep playing PB2 but not interacting in the community like before since there isn't much activity and so they are waiting for the next installment (PB3/2.5).

I always thought that making Reddit posts about PB2 is still alive and makes newer people join discord who can motivate the chat as well is a good reviver, anyways, PB2 can get a small revive with a small update. however, it's not very useful.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Tortoise » 20 August 2021, 16:55

Y'all seriously need to move. Plazma Burst 2 is dead. Flash isn't even supported anymore. Nobody gives a shit about glitches or the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce netcode. Go outside and live your life.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Fixer21 » 21 August 2021, 21:44

There will be part 3 for this too or I am hoping for too much.

Anyway, I think 2.5 has very big potential from twitter posts and might have the big and loving community but not this, definitely not this...

the only reason I am here are few people I have connections still. If this was singeplayer game I would be gone 10 years ago.
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby BlasterCat » 30 August 2021, 12:32

Tortoise wrote:Y'all seriously need to move. Plazma Burst 2 is dead. Flash isn't even supported anymore. Nobody gives a shit about glitches or the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce netcode. Go outside and live your life.

Why you are so mad lol
If you're interested of what im doing,im playing other games i just came here because i played it.
Why are you still here then?Do you care about PB2 shit then?

BlasterCat
Recruit

Return to General Discussion