What was the worst day in your life?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

What was the worst day in your life?

Postby eru_ » 3 July 2021, 12:34

Are you willing to vent about a bad day that happened to you?
Have you been Traumatized about a bad event happened to your life?

You can explain what happened in that black day
Please : Keep conversation as mature as possible.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: What was the worst day in your life?

Postby PeacyQuack » 3 July 2021, 13:01

Yes
The event was me getting permanent banned in PBC. It was a dark day for everyone alive. But many of them celebrated it, such fools. The reason was toxicity
Imagine me being toxic, impossible
And I messaged blake
Many months after that I got unbanned by Doomzerker (big respect)
And since that I think tehswordninja is a bad mod :sorry:
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby phsc » 3 July 2021, 14:43

yno i really deliciously exquisite pizza sauce hate the human mind, because ive had like bad days and i remember i had them, but i don't remember the details, and when i try to remember of a single bad day i cannot because the human mind likes to forget the bad stuff and remember the good stuff, so i end up looking back at times that probably were not good well, and there are a few periods of void in my memory that probably were when the bad stuff happened

there is also the fact that most things considered bad actually really dont matter i mean people are still alive and their lifes are still functional, a lot of things people consider bad are just because of the comforts they attached themselves to too much, this is actually interesting because as you age and most importantly as you experience more extreme things (military training really shows this, talk to someone, bonus points if special forces or smth) you start to realize it actually does not really matter and most issues and bad experiences people have actually kind of dont matter

so uh idk one thing that is coming to my mind is when i had appendicitis but like i am alive i did get into medication and while it does hurt it isnt that much of an issue and there was some stuff to come out of it so its prob not the worst day i had in my life, i guess its still to come
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Fixer21 » 3 July 2021, 17:08

Even tho I had had many of those worst days in my life, I am very thankful that I am alive and well + it wouldn't be me as today, so yeah...

If you want more detail then I would summarize it as I barely survived the chaos and manipulation of my known peeps irl, but again, that only gives me or other (in similar situation) more experience hitting same roadblocks in the future.
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to General Discussion