Please Have Some Respect.

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Please Have Some Respect.

Postby nightmar » 12 June 2021, 22:27

Some people don't give a damn about how they treat people on the internet. Some others enjoy creating drama and watching others get mad and some others get carried away by the 2 former ones. As for what's up with the staff team, that's something that I am oblivious to. They are probably busy keeping government secrets classified.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Nehil » 13 June 2021, 15:57

and why do u even care about it, its a game, its the damn internet, people always make fun of each other and i dont think that this "Bullying" is inside the game, im p sure its on discord, a 3rd party application, also, DC its quite problematic for people like paulstin, mohamed, etc. whatever the thing is that, this post is pointless

Nehil
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Tortoise » 13 June 2021, 17:05

The internet is for bad people.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Nehil » 13 June 2021, 18:46

If youre gonna feel offended for everything, kinda, u have to accept that even on the less toxic community, theres still a % of toxicity
About pb2, if i have to be honest, this is the most toxic community ive ever seen on my life

Nehil
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby MoatazGlobal10 » 13 June 2021, 20:15

Nehil wrote:and why do u even care about it, its a game, its the damn internet, people always make fun of each other and i dont think that this "Bullying" is inside the game, im p sure its on discord, a 3rd party application, also, DC its quite problematic for people like paulstin, mohamed, etc. whatever the thing is that, this post is pointless

I Mean, I just was talking about it if you readed the whole thing, The discord server is just insanity which makes it offending, Plus it makes me just a lil Mad about it that moderators aren't caring for the community in it making it nearly hard to even take actions of these type of things, the toxicity surrounding the chat is just annoying
MoatazGlobal10
Recruit

Postby nightmar » 15 June 2021, 09:52

Hold on a second. I replied to this topic, I did not make it. Where did all the other messages go?
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Fixer21 » 15 June 2021, 15:08

nightmar wrote:Hold on a second. I replied to this topic, I did not make it. Where did all the other messages go?

*illuminati theme song plays*
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ligmaburst » 15 June 2021, 18:03

toxicity is the best thing about pb2 in my opinion seeing people get mad over nothing and calling eachother names while all the normal people hang out in the right base of 308
ligmaburst
Recruit

Postby gsa12 » 15 June 2021, 19:39

Tortoise wrote:The internet is for bad people.

If that really is true, then we would all be 100% criminals.
Please dont make us laugh. thank you

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby KuU » 15 June 2021, 21:14

Why should we waste our energy trying to respect others on the internet when all we are gonna get is hate for having a goddamn opinion about something
id rather be toxic because screw people

KuU
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby MoatazGlobal10 » 15 June 2021, 21:35

KuU wrote:Why should we waste our energy trying to respect others on the internet when all we are gonna get is hate for having a goddamn opinion about something
id rather be toxic because screw people

If you rather be toxic just to do that then you're literally gonna ruin your reputation for nothing, Plus All i am saying is a thing to have a respect first of all, Second of all if you aren't gonna listen then get off the thread instead

Seriously how many people are gonna say "oH nO YoU cAn'T JuSt SaY tHaT ThAt iS PoInTleSs!!!!!111"
MoatazGlobal10
Recruit

Postby Tortoise » 15 June 2021, 22:23

gsa12 wrote:
Tortoise wrote:The internet is for bad people.

If that really is true, then we would all be 100% criminals.
Please dont make us laugh. thank you

I'm wanted for arson.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby mohamed2013 » 17 June 2021, 09:40

Nehil wrote:and why do u even care about it, its a game, its the damn internet, people always make fun of each other and i dont think that this "Bullying" is inside the game, im p sure its on discord, a 3rd party application, also, DC its quite problematic for people like paulstin, mohamed, etc. whatever the thing is that, this post is pointless

What? Lmao, we dc are chill, we don't even mention your ass in the dc chat.
Also, either dc is toxic or not, this is internet where majority of users use fake names instead of their real name of real life.
And, you see that post is pointless just because you are the one who direspects anyone if he tanks a lot in the game or he lags or he's noob, and ik that you speak lot of shit about me, but i'm not representing dc in my actions towards you.

Btw, stryde, if you want to keep deleting any post of any one who speaks about dc , then better for you to delete post of nehil for mentionning dc.
Because mentionning clans here is offtopic , that's your reason for disapproving moataz's post right ?
Look at this "also, DC its quite problematic for people like paulstin, mohamed, etc. whatever the thing is that", it's offtopic, so delete it.
SIGNATURE test
mohamed2013
Recruit

Postby MoatazGlobal10 » 17 June 2021, 10:21

Okay since the topic post was disapproved for a literal unfair Reason I am moving the topic to the right section from now on, Plus Don't create ANY type of Stupidity Post or anything on the next opinion i am gonna post.

From the topic if you don't understand I am saying Opinions, I Don't wanna get banned/warned for that I just wanna tell a opinion and hear the Answers that's all, Plus please don't try to create any Type of Drama

Topic Moved to the right section.
MoatazGlobal10
Recruit

Return to General Discussion