Thank You, and Thanks This Community...

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Thank You, and Thanks This Community...

Postby Ahrora » 29 May 2021, 18:10

I glace back into the past, and at all the times I wasted hours on my computer enjoying this amazing game. I just couldn't get enough or leave it really became a second home for me. I've been here since I believe 2013, or 2014. And it's been 8 years. The best 8 of my life.

Through everything that's going on in the world right now kids and young teens need Plazma Burst 2. And for anyone who's been here long like me never stop playing. Keep this community alive.

This isn't me leaving it's me telling everyone to enjoy the time we have left because everyday there a player who will never login again.
Definitely not the real Ahrora, the real Ahrora was taken by Aliens.
Ahrora
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Thank You, and Thanks This Community...

Postby astrodex pl » 29 May 2021, 19:50

this game is waste of time right now nothing is happening and there are no updates and im bored of pb2 but i cant play any other game because my laptop sucks
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Fixer21 » 29 May 2021, 23:05

astrodex pl wrote:this game is waste of time right now nothing is happening and there are no updates and im bored of pb2 but i cant play any other game because my laptop sucks

You mean you can't play fortnite or minecraft?
Fixer21
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby astrodex pl » 30 May 2021, 10:14

Fixer21 wrote:
astrodex pl wrote:this game is waste of time right now nothing is happening and there are no updates and im bored of pb2 but i cant play any other game because my laptop sucks

You mean you can't play fortnite or minecraft?

i cant play new games i mean i can run minecaft and fortnite but i dont like fortnite and im bored of minecraft
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby nightmar » 12 June 2021, 22:29

Ahrora wrote:I glace back into the past, and at all the times I wasted hours on my computer enjoying this amazing game. I just couldn't get enough or leave it really became a second home for me. I've been here since I believe 2013, or 2014. And it's been 8 years. The best 8 of my life.

Through everything that's going on in the world right now kids and young teens need Plazma Burst 2. And for anyone who's been here long like me never stop playing. Keep this community alive.

This isn't me leaving it's me telling everyone to enjoy the time we have left because everyday there a player who will never login again.

Amen
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Paul Jackson CS » 13 June 2021, 01:03

Then get a new laptop... xd. Aside from the jokes, you are right. PB2 isn't getting any updates and it's the same thing. I don't know, maybe it's because Eric is super busy right now. I am pretty sure Eric has another job, the games he makes are not his main source of income, most likely. The games don't generate enough income, based on the traffic of Eric's games. He is working on two confirmed projects at the moment, PB2.5/3 and Star Defenders 2D, so Eric seems to be a busy man. He also probably has a wife and a kid (or kids). If Eric was a full-time developer, he would have definitely gone the extra mile and release more updates for PB2 and all the other games he is working on. Plus, Eric is an independent developer. He is the only one that writes code and designs his games. If he had a team, Eric's games would have been way better than they are now.

But other than that, when PB2.5/3 comes out, I really want to see more players. And, we should really cut Eric some slack, he is trying his best here, or I hope so.
I am Raven.

Paul Jackson CS
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby massmurrder » 14 June 2021, 13:16

There is nothing really special about this game except the community during a certain timeframe. Any one who knew me back then would certainly know what I mean. ;)

massmurrder
Recruit

Postby Gashadokuro » 14 June 2021, 15:11

Here's to you, Eric and PB2
Rest forever here in our hearts
The last and final moment is yours
That agony is your triumph
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to General Discussion