stop complaining about lag just join to the other server

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

stop complaining about lag just join to the other server

Postby astrodex pl » 20 April 2021, 13:25

i dont know why everyone keeps playing on american server and complaining about lag this is stupid is it that hard to press button change server and join? or not because i don understand why european people keep playing in this american lag hole

edit: i wanted to say something like that at least 6 months ago
Last edited by astrodex pl on 20 April 2021, 13:31, edited 1 time in total.
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Re: stop complaining about lag just join to the other server

Postby PeacyQuack » 20 April 2021, 13:28

astrodex pl wrote:i dont know why everyone keeps playing on american server and complaining about lag this is stupid is it that hard to press button change server and join? or not because i don understand why european people keep playing in this american lag hole

Because everyone plays on Cali server so because we wanna have fun with other people we go to Cali

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 21 April 2021, 00:50

Because there's only american and european server and there are asian and hispanic people that will still have high ping in either server?
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby PeacyQuack » 21 April 2021, 06:57

Well only solution for them is to choose which is 1km nearer or getting 200$ s p e e d wifi or a professional gaming pc
We should stop sushex56 together

PeacyQuack
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 21 April 2021, 10:24

US is the main server... sum "ugh" claims its the golden state of pb2 though i don't really care... people maybe cannot announce for each other to play at EU... cuz i won't be able to play with enough people at EU... people doesn't really care about both servers cuz they actually complain at something else IMO

the only way to make them play at EU is to kill the US server but it's a rare case.. btw most of the players acquire other different servers like "Asia" so it doesn't matter for some people as some have a high ping at both of the servers so they would try to find other solution... also most of the players nowadays are brainless to understand what's behind the servers that we join or what's really decreasing our ping amount as they just wanna play anything and properly a few would notice about the EU server and most who encountered it found it empty... cuz servers are public so "YOlO lets join and never think about consequences about high ping"

Since that most of the servers in big games like CS: GO are made in a different way which some people are used to CSGO servers and this would force players to play at close servers and matches that fit their ping and it doesn't require more than a click on joining up a match... but the way of PB2 Mp server is old way as well cuz the US server is public for everyone but as we know other games find a match that is close to your location but nowadays u cannot really find a match with ur location cuz even tho in 2021 players from unique countries are few and even tho this type of system of CSGO game doesn't exist, and still even how bad PB2 servers as they are easy to operate/ to deal with so I don't admire CSGO system for PB2.5 though...

The main problem where the player wants to play with each other with a fine amount of online players but the fact that EU server has no players and so players would not think about playing alone plus they find US servers are having bigger amount so they don't really bother, and i don't blame them after all.
Last edited by broforce1 on 21 April 2021, 12:37, edited 2 times in total.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Silk1 » 21 April 2021, 10:34

you guys playing multiplayer?
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby yi en » 21 April 2021, 12:21

wow, hardly to see people still playing multiplayer. Damn maybe some time I should go back and see whether some cult are still messing around with or and bad-experienced RP are.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Coolsugar » 22 April 2021, 08:35

I think people hesitate to play on the other server because the American server always has more players connected to it, and that's the point of playing multiplayer. Also, I never noticed much lag on any either servers.

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Coolsugar » 22 April 2021, 08:37

yi en wrote:wow, hardly to see people still playing multiplayer. Damn maybe some time I should go back and see whether some cult are still messing around with or and bad-experienced RP are.

Yea I miss the old multiplayer gameplay. Nowadays it's no where near as fun :(

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby nightmar » 28 April 2021, 13:26

Coolsugar wrote:I think people hesitate to play on the other server because the American server always has more players connected to it, and that's the point of playing multiplayer. Also, I never noticed much lag on any either servers.

Actually it's because the EU server is always empty.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to General Discussion