Do you like to be (serious/ridiculous)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Do you like to be (serious/ridiculous)

Postby broforce1 » 1 February 2021, 08:56

do you like seriousness?
being serious all the time, serious on your opinions, and focus on other replies and other details as for some works and demanding criticisms (tryhard on being perfect).

or

do you like ridiculousness?
being ridiculous all the time usually doesn't care about details, and usually trying to be funny and demand memes and jokes (fully confident and not good).

∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽∽

for me i don't like both, being serious is actually good for your contribution on some topics but it's also boring and annoying to be serious and not humorous all the time which makes u act like a feelingless shit, as for ridiculousness, it's properly made u a bit funnier and more likable to talk with and chat with, but being like that all the time is also stupid and ridiculous and then u may look like a retarded clown.

so all that u can know is anything above the limit is bad, so equalize with both so all is good, if u asked me then I don't like seriousness but also I don't like to be an idiot with jokes so yes I'm normal, seriously some people don't know how to act, some people act dumb which they act against their personalities, and that is why the person seems to be insufferable sometimes.
Last edited by broforce1 on 1 February 2021, 09:08, edited 4 times in total.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Do you like to be (serious/ridiculous)

Postby mokaal » 1 February 2021, 09:07

I can be serious during specific situations, like for example diplomacy, serious talk, adminstration and etc.

Most of the times I like to make jokes and make everyone laugh, always remember that being serious all time is depressing, you should have sense of humor.
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby mrblake213 » 1 February 2021, 12:30

If ridiculousness does not mean being rude, trolling, or just overall being an asshole but being joyful, uplifting, optimistic, and fun; then, I would prefer being ridiculous most of the time especially when engaging in casual conversations with people you know.

However, there is a limit on how 'ridiculous' you can be. It can either depend on the current topic or how close you are with the person you are conversing with. If you are just meeting a new person, then it'll be best if you try to become a little serious at first then gradually become ridiculous or the 'joker type' because by being ridiculous at first could get you an impression of coming off 'too strong' at the start. First impressions last.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Gashadokuro » 19 April 2021, 11:55

I suppose this is in relation to your behaviour in PB2 or discord in general, which depends on two factors:
- Community age.
- Place purpose; whether it has constructive themes such as art or fitness.

In #creative for example you should not step on any creative endeavours nor take away from the place's constructive atmosphere via acting 'ridiculous', although if you're proficient in art you get a pass given how you supposedly know which people show artistic promise thus avoiding annoying them.

Other than that, given the community's young age, being 'serious' or 'ridiculous' is of no importance given how people lack the maturity to show proper appreciation more often than not. A good example is #general or #gunshop which are seas of garbage, compared with #contributors where Eric discussed a Plazma Coin system among other signs, not that the difference between the channels is notable by any means.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby astrodex pl » 19 April 2021, 12:14

most of the time im ridiculous :D i hate when someone is super serious because making any joke pisses him off
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to General Discussion