The True Feeling Of PB2

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

The True Feeling Of PB2

Postby lptj1027 » 23 January 2021, 00:27

How did most of you guys feel when you first started playing Plazma Burst 2? I remember hopping on the school macbooks back in middle school, just playing 707-swords for hours once i completed my work. It has been a childhood game for me overall
lptj1027
Recruit

Re: The True Feeling Of PB2

Postby broforce1 » 23 January 2021, 07:19

I feel so different from before than nowadays, btw I missed that feeling a bit and that feeling was like when u explore a new thing for the first time when I played MP too, never thought I would see a unique type of people in MP, and also I would never believe I would see a very impressive flash game like that (srsly too hard to explain how I feel).

but really, don't think that you are having fun like before with experiencing games, yes u might understand and get more knowledge about gaming more than before since you're now an adult understanding more things about games, but really the kids are differently having fun than the adult person because the adult feels that he entertains himself averagely than kids who get entertained so much from experiencing a new game.

btw I never took flash games too personally to be a part of my childhood (like PB2), most of my childhood games are the 2005 and 1998 games were very nostalgic to me tho while I was playing them in 2011, like Doom 1 or Garry's mode (half-life 2) and GTA Vice City, those games feel too nostalgic to me nowadays and I really tear on them for their death.

btw my feeling about those EOS Nintendo games like Super Mario bros are explainable, I feel so sad those games aren't memorable anymore and I feel sad about them.

btw the true feeling of games should not really belong to one game like PB2, because u might have more feelings about other games than PB2 if u still not sure.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby nightmar » 27 January 2021, 18:32

the reply above mine pretty much sums it up
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby mokaal » 30 January 2021, 20:56

Why I have feelings that the topic name has something to do with crush, romance and etc :O
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby phsc » 2 February 2021, 06:12

yno i had this very interesting feeling w pb2 which i have very rarely
it is kind of an ambitious feeling, like when you get to something new and you see potential, so many things to explore, understand, play with, or simply do, when you open the main menu, look at the multiplayer and see "so now the journey begins", ive had this w other games but it is def not a common thing, the only game i had this feeling more than i had w pb2 is prob DOTA 2, but its funny cuz some games like league of legends dont have that, i think it is because you actually see the people, in PB2 you see all the matches and how many people played the game, how many maps were made, in DOTA you have the regional chat with a bunch of players from where you live and such, most games dont have that and i think that kind of makes it less magical for me, this is interesting cuz i get a similar feeling when i go to a new school/university/job which is decently big
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Star Def » 2 February 2021, 17:41

why yo take games too personal kid.
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby schatzkluger » 3 February 2021, 08:36

phsc wrote:yno i had this very interesting feeling w pb2 which i have very rarely
it is kind of an ambitious feeling, like when you get to something new and you see potential, so many things to explore, understand, play with, or simply do, when you open the main menu, look at the multiplayer and see "so now the journey begins", ive had this w other games but it is def not a common thing, the only game i had this feeling more than i had w pb2 is prob DOTA 2, but its funny cuz some games like league of legends dont have that, i think it is because you actually see the people, in PB2 you see all the matches and how many people played the game, how many maps were made, in DOTA you have the regional chat with a bunch of players from where you live and such, most games dont have that and i think that kind of makes it less magical for me, this is interesting cuz i get a similar feeling when i go to a new school/university/job which is decently big

pythagoras had hated a long sentence, your pre-extremity affections seemed to fall into a coma of complicated morality :O :O :O

schatzkluger
Recruit

Postby phsc » 3 February 2021, 14:30

schatzkluger wrote:pythagoras had hated a long sentence, your pre-extremity affections seemed to fall into a coma of complicated morality :O :O :O

this is the dumbest quote ive read all day good job i think ur intent is trolling so congrats

Star Def wrote:why yo take games too personal kid.

if this is directed to me or to anyone rly, if someone takes a game in a personal way, so what? rly go ahead and explain whats the issue w that

i guess both are just kids wanting to troll others but idk both are rly stupid
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 5 February 2021, 16:57

It was a game that went beyond my expectations back then. It may be because I forgot a lot of flash games, but I'm pretty sure this was the only and first game that had physics, good visuals/effects and other ''unique'' (since most FLASH games lacked them) features like bullet-time, being able to swap/pick weapons, etc.

The game having multiplayer and a map editor (although I didn't bother exploring the game editor back then, just knowning it existed) was also impressive, I didn't expect a flash game to have this feature. Usually when a flash game was multiplayer it was pay2win garbage cashgrab, so it was also surprising when I realized this game didn't have any of that BS on it, although the lag I experienced was quite dissapointing. Later on my early experience in multiplayer turned to be miserable with all those unbalanced map with kids having over 9000 health and oneshotting you across the map over and over and over again, so I stopped playing altogether after months/weeks of playing it for more or less 8 years.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby maxim12 » 6 February 2021, 23:12

It is simply probably the most well made Flash game I ever played, there is no other Flash game that I've enjoyed so much like Plazma Burst 2.

Back then, when I was in elementary school, I would happily turn on the PC and hop playing Plazmaburst 2, I loved using the Map Editor to create my own maps and own Singleplayer stories with it, I've spent plenty of time in it.

Overall I absolutely enjoyed the Multiplayer experience of Plamaburst 2, it was very active back then and it had a very good quality and quantity amount of maps to play and game lobbies to join, I've enjoyed playing Saw maps, because I enjoyed watching all the creativity that the members of Plazmaburst 2 can come up with Saw maps, such as coming with many ideas for very creative traps and puzzles to solve where required a lot of skill and knowledge of all game mechanics and all sorts of bugs that are commonly used in such maps.

That is not to say that I did not enjoy playing Deathmatch against other players, I enjoyed so much competing with other players.

phsc wrote:if this is directed to me or to anyone rly, if someone takes a game in a personal way, so what? rly go ahead and explain whats the issue w that

i guess both are just kids wanting to troll others but idk both are rly stupid

I dont think you should pay attention to clout chasers and let alone trolls, just sayin'.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby astrodex pl » 15 February 2021, 08:14

for me this game feels like f.e.a.r DOOM its fast and brutal it has many weapons and fun enemies

i see inspiration from doom because bng is inspired by bfg-9000 from doom and plasma gun is inspired by doom again

i like oldchool fast fps games and i like flash games so yeah pb2 feels like doom and f.e.a.r and a bit of quake
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl

Postby Canada777 » 18 February 2021, 20:45

Shooting someone in the head them dying for a second then they suddenly regrow their head and shoot you

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby astrodex pl » 20 February 2021, 11:12

LOL this is one of reasons why i hate stryde-sniper and som other maps
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl

Postby mokaal » 20 February 2021, 11:29

astrodex pl wrote:LOL this is one of reasons why i hate stryde-sniper and som other maps

Blame the netcode not the map.

mokaal

Postby x4y2z » 8 March 2021, 17:36

Just noticed, only gamer addicts have this feeling, however, if gamer didn't play the game in his childhood like Plazmab2, then u won't be able to have that feeling...there no connection of feeling me with the game when I played Pburst 2.
x4y2z
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Coolsugar » 22 April 2021, 09:15

PB2 was actually the first video game I ever played. This is what introduced me to video games (apart from angry birds :D ). My cousin used to play it, and I picked it up too.

I used to play it afterschool everyday, for about an hour, on multiplayer. The community has changed so much now.

Initially I used to only play campaign, after that I started multiplayer as a guest, created an account a few months back, been like a year or so, and here we are.

Coolsugar
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby schatzkluger » 6 July 2021, 14:08

phsc wrote:i guess both are just kids wanting to troll others but idk both are rly stupid

My language is the sum total of myself- Charles S. Peirce.

schatzkluger
Recruit

Postby mokaal » 11 July 2021, 20:03

PB2 was different in the past.

But the past passed, therefore we're forced to get used to the changes despite it's shit

There was a saying " Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. "

mokaal

Return to General Discussion