Happy Birthday Eric and future wishes for the game?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Happy Birthday Eric and future wishes for the game?

Postby mrblake213 » 30 December 2020, 17:45

As you all know, PB2.5/PB3 has been in development for at least 5 years now and you can see the game's development over the years on Eric's twitter (https://twitter.com/Eric_Gurt).
Most of us have been in this community since the game began in 2012 and have cherished memorable experiences with people all around the globe.

Let's make this day memorable by greeting Eric a happy birthday, by pondering and telling a story of our memorable experiences over the years, and your wishes or your expectations of the future of the game and the community.

--------------------------
Check this for last year's greetings: viewtopic.php?f=128&t=23463#p207077
Check this video for Eric's answers to community questions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vARXvtTJ05E
Check mingo1's video to see PB2 over the years: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2RXea4vqqI
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Re: Happy Birthday Eric and future wishes for the game?

Postby Nyove » 30 December 2020, 17:48

Hey Eric Gurt,

I am deeply honoured to be given this opportunity to contribute to the Plazma Burst community. I am grateful for the work you have done for us to be able to enjoy this masterpiece. I really grew a lot with Plazma Burst 2, honing technical and soft skills and I couldn't have ask for more.

Happy birthday Eric Gurt, hope you enjoy your day today! Take care, especially with the COVID-19 situation we are in.

P.S: When are you going to accept donations from us? We would really want to show my support to you!

Best regards,
Nyove
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Postby Civil-Lite » 30 December 2020, 18:34

Happy Birthday to you, Eric Gurt!

Personally I would like to say a few things Throughout my entire time spent being here, I am always proud to be a part of the Plazma Burst Community and contribute towards it. There are great, inspiring, honorable people I have met over the years whilst even getting to know them along my journey which I am most glad for that I did, neither would it be the same without them and to me they truly mean a lot - not many had made it this far but hopefully someday we may get to see them again in future. If it weren't for you and the development of PB2, as a community, we wouldn't be here where we are today. With that said, I for one would also like to thank you for the amazing work and effort you and the team have put in for the creation of the PBC. I wish you the best of luck and successful upcoming development, please take care and stay safe!
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Secret man123 » 30 December 2020, 19:12

Happy Birthday Eric Gurt!

Plazma Burst 2 was was an earlier part of my childhood, and it has a special part in my heart. I hope it will stay alive for at least a few years from now. The website, and the game itself has changed a lot, mostly for the better, by adding new elements and functions. I'm still having vivid memories about the game, playing faster than it does now, unlike nowadays, due to the newer (bad, unoptimized, overly secured) version of the flash player.
Everything about the game just clicked for me, I had a blast, and I still can, but it all depends on the maps though.
I liked other flash games too, but most of the time I just turned back to this one, due to the thriving community, ACTUAL multiplayer functionality, custom levels, physics, and overall gameplay.
As for the newer addition, Plazma Burst 3 (because of the campaign levels) I hope you'll succeed with all your efforts and heart put into the game. I wish for it to have it's own launcher, similar to the current PB2 launcher. I have no doubts about the game, and I can do nothing but hope the best for you and the development of the game. Even in it's current beta stage, it offers more than we could ever want/need, more barrels and objects, better lighting, more weapons, ect. Me, and most of us, would wish for a tech demo of some sorts, to benchmark(I'd doubt that the performance would be a problem)/try out some of the physics of the new game. But anyways, take your time as you will.

And have a wonderful new year!
My reason for still trying make gaymes:
Secret man123
Recruit

Postby Build » 30 December 2020, 19:25

Happy Birthday, Eric!

I grew up a lot with this game and I'm still here,
Gotta say you're one of the most kindest ppl I've ever seen, We appreciate how much you cared for us over the years, Especially with the updates on site while we were waiting for PB2.5 to come out patiently

The amount of time I've spent in PB2 with my friends, Map making, Playtesting stuff with approval contributors, etc... felt good

However, It is sad to see flash has to end tomorrow.

I've gone through some meltdowns irl due to stress, But with the help from my friends I feel a lot better now, Stay safe.

Its time to hibernate.

Thanks for everything.
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby tek989 » 30 December 2020, 20:58

Happy birthday Eric

I am very grateful to you for the results of your supportive, skillful and hard work to implement this wonderful and unique game, which I never cease to amaze with and in which there are so many freedoms and opportunities that can be used for good. In it, it is possible to acquire the closest and most devoted friends from all over the planet, of whom there are a lot, including thanks to you. I wish you everything that you need in this life and not only in it. I still support you to achieve your goals. Everyone expects to see your wonderful and meaningful creations in order to make people happy and to show them that as soon as you reveal your inner potential, your life and the lives of others will change for the better.

tek989

Postby yizhe » 31 December 2020, 01:23

Happy birthday to Eric!

Man time flies. Looking back since 2011, this game has come a long way. Really happy to have played this game and bond with the community. This game has certainly been a part of many players’ childhood and the sheer joy of creating our own content does make pb2 unique. I wish you the best of health and see you in 2021!

Meep!
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby paulstin » 31 December 2020, 02:08

The members of the most Glorious DARK CLAN, the oldest and biggest clan founded in 2011 by Yoshiman40

wish you a happy birthday and many happy returns of the day, and a prosperous 2021.

we thank you for making pb2, and the friends and comradeship we have, because of it.

thank you from DARK CLAN

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby maxim12 » 31 December 2020, 14:53

Happy birthday, Eric!

This game has been a great part of my childhood, and I'm glad I found this masterpiece to play with. There is no other game ever that has been allowed for so much creative freedom ever existed except for Plazma burst 2.

Even if I have been part of some dramas, I had great and memoriable moments here with the PB2 community, and enjoyed sharing experiences and my own map creations with others.

Hopefully Plazma Burst 2.5 will bring back the good old days when the game had an astonishing and very active fanbase.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Postby Tortoise » 31 December 2020, 15:24

Happy Birthday, Eric!

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that Eric spent literally years of his life making this game, building this website and releasing constant updates, and did it all for free? That's pretty hardcore, if you ask me.
https://youtu.be/0c1u5zspRzA
Tortoise
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Shie » 31 December 2020, 15:56

Happy Birthday.

Shie
Recruit

Postby Girl_Power » 1 January 2021, 00:52

Happy Birthday Eric and wish you a Happy New Year! :D

Thank you for all the great memories and cherishing friendship I've made in this game! This game has made a long way from 2011 (even though I joined in 2015) and it already feels like a lifetime. We cannot thank you enough for everything you have done for us, Eric! Take care and I wish you a prosperous 2021!
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Eric Gurt » 1 January 2021, 08:00

Thanks guys! ^_____^
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 2 January 2021, 10:58

Happy birthday eric, we wish you a happy new year!

I did not have any memorable experiences but the time i did play (2017-2020) was a pretty nice experience
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby nightmar » 2 January 2021, 15:33

Happy late birthday to our lord and savior weeb-I mean Eric Gurt
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby TelarmerGz » 3 January 2021, 06:53

Happy late birthday! Besides you seen it on twitter though. But here's another celebration for you if you want. :D

TelarmerGz
Recruit

Return to General Discussion