Reporting on PB2 bad artworks on google searches

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Reporting on PB2 bad artworks on google searches

Postby broforce1 » 13 December 2020, 19:22

hello recruits and professionals

today, I did like to discuss a very simple thing that could be not really interesting for all people who doesn't search about PB2 forum posts a lot, but, in this case, I might have some reason according to the perspective evaluations on our PB2 forum posts.

one of the things that might not commonly be known, but, basically you can find PB2 forum posts on google, also any attachments can be found with the post too, so, when you post feedback on the forums, it will be added in a topic, and if the post got any attachments, it will be used in the feedback post too, like, adding an image with your feedback, basically, when you use an image, it's an attachment for the post for sure, so actually, google find those posts and give it a recommendation, and it will be searchable on google searches, and if the post got an image attachment, you can also then find the post on google images searches too, which is basically cool and uncool at the same time.

because for some reason, that commonly happens when you post a topic about your art or something like that, so try to search for Plazma Burst 2 skins, and search for images, you will find a lot of results, which some of these images are most of it artworks by the community, and as you might know, the community do either good arts and bad arts too, which is not cool because some arts was actually horrible when i found it on google as well, and here are some encounters:

Spoiler: Show More

Spoiler: Show More

even tho, there good artwork posts tho, but they are quite few so, removing the contents would help too, and if you want to remove those, just ask that admin and give him the same reason, and i dont know, maybe if eric did like to remove at least those posts that would be better, btw i'm seeing few posts of these at least, so removing the posts might help too actually, so i dont know what do you think about that situation, let me know if that was a really stupid thing.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to General Discussion