multiple skins for guests (why?)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

should we suggest eric to remove that update?

yes, remove the update that made guests choose more skins
43%
no, leave that update, finally, guests can have more skins
57%

Total votes : 23

multiple skins for guests (why?)

Postby broforce1 » 27 November 2020, 21:42

well, as you might know, logins can choose the skin they want, as for guests, they cannot choose their own skins, their skins are randomized and limited, however, now in the 2020 updates, guests can choose multiple skins, well that was fine until they start to choose more skins which is really annoying, you know why, here is why, because it's really dumb that guests can have the skin that would suddenly appear for him or, can have the skins that they cant usually have.

another point why I don't like this idea, I feel jealous that they can have multiple skins because when I saw a guest with a marine skin, that was stupid, enough they have the grub and the usurpation ranger, also more?

this is the worst update that was made by eric so far in my opinion, because what is the point of making an account then, properly you could just use the guest mode if you want to play only, and that really gives a high advantage and encouragement for new users to play as a guest because in order to choose the skin you want you to need to have an account, but now you don't need that anymore, so the new user won't even think about having the skin he wants to, though logins were different than guests because back in the days the login can choose any skin unlike the guests, which makes him/her unique, now there is no point, we all look the same as in the skin, and that has to do nothing with alternative fake guests account at all, not even a useful tool update to have, so what do you think, removing it will be better or leaving it which is quite dissapointing for me though because i hate the idea, properly you dont even play the game anymore, and I'm sure that people liked the idea and disagree with me as well, so screw this!
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: multiple skins for guests (why?)

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 27 November 2020, 22:32

broforce1 wrote: what is the point of making an account then,

Guests cannot make maps, post in forums, send tickets, comment map submissions.

broforce1 wrote:properly you could just use the guest mode if you want to play only, and that really gives a high advantage and encouragement for new users to play as a guest because in order to choose the skin you want you to need to have an account,

Or maybe, some players like me don't care about a multiplayer skin setup at all so they'll play or not play as guest regardless of this update.

broforce1 wrote:so what do you think, removing it will be better or leaving it which is quite dissapointing for me though because i hate the idea, properly you dont even play the game anymore, and I'm sure that people liked the idea and disagree with me as well, so screw this!

I don't see that change having any impact in the gameplay or the playerbase so I don't see a point to even mention it or complain about it.
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Girl_Power » 27 November 2020, 23:32

I don't find it such a big deal. It's just skins; it doesn't affect the gameplay in any way (except for RP). You do raise a point when you said that this update doesn't make logins unique, which in a way you are right, but on the other hand it allows more diversity than just having three guests in a match with the same skin and people can't tell which is which.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Prox_y » 28 November 2020, 12:40

I remember someone told me that blue/red proxy skin guests are the rarest of them all and yet I managed to get one perhaps multiple times in a row of a blue proxy guest.

... Yeah, I don't know about this, I feel like it's normal unless guests were going to go haywire with it and start roleplaying... Like Girl_Power mentioned...

This still reminds me of those times when a guest had randomized nicknames and only usurpation soldier skins...

Now they have evolved into something more and also randomized nickname was then given to users by naming yourself in nickname profile editor "(Your login name here) Eric Gurt" in which you get randomized nickname after clicking confirm, refreshing it after clicking confirm will randomize your nickname again which once were used by guests way back then and even then guests were able to join ranked matches it's just that they didn't had an account but cause problems to users that had ppp which is why guests were simply disallowed to join ranked matches afterwards.

Prox_y
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Gashadokuro » 28 November 2020, 23:18

Like it or not, the guest system will not be present in PB3.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby mokaal » 29 November 2020, 06:26

I don't understand your hatred and prejudice against guests, they may be dumb but still they're most legendaries people more than dumb logins, ain't it enough when Roblox removed their guests from 2017 or 2018 yet you're supporting the same idea in here? Bro grow up and be grateful
Plazma Burst 2 had its moments,

let it rest peacefully among the legendary flash games.
mokaal
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Gashadokuro » 5 December 2020, 13:53

mokaal wrote:I don't understand your hatred and prejudice against guests, they may be dumb but still they're most legendaries people more than dumb logins, ain't it enough when Roblox removed their guests from 2017 or 2018 yet you're supporting the same idea in here? Bro grow up and be grateful

How are they better than "dumb logins"? Assuming they're actual guests and not unlogged logins.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to General Discussion