Paulstin's Psychological Profile

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Paulstin's Psychological Profile

Postby xXSUPERIORXxpl » 8 August 2020, 15:52

I already can see those DC tryhards saying that it's fake in the replies. Enjoy.

Paulstin's psychological profile

This profile has been composed with neutral approach on mind, shedding any stereotypes and using multiple relations of personas from Dark Clan itself and from outside of it from the past and present time.

Paulstin, Dark Clan Leader and one of the most well known and hated personas in the entire Pb2 Community.
He became known to public in 2014, when he was elected as new DC leader.

Our subject is speaking broken English, suggesting that it's his second language and his place of birth is somewhere around Southern or Eastern Europe, North Africa or South America, or he's just unable to learn English fully. When speaking to people that he defines as his enemies, he becomes aggressive, throwing insults like "basted of hell" and similiar. He spreads propaganda about Dark Clan being the best clan, that is keeping Pb2 alive, which is a complete lie designed to entice new players. He also tried to worsen reputation of other clans to make DC look like a "diamond in the rough". It appears that he is convinced that Dark Clan is the best clan no matter what, suggesting his mental age and that he's closed to anyone that shares different opinion about Dark Clan or other clans. That further shows that he lives in a "bubble of lies" of his, unwanting any other opinion and sharing imagined things designed solely for propaganda purposes with Dark Clan members, lying to himself and others, but he prefers to ignore that fact and being idle, or he's unable to see it. Our subject is also very egoistic and narcissistic, but is ready to lower his attitude for attention even when "begging" attention from past and present enemies that he was spreading rumours about. But when he isn't, he's regularly aggressive to them, trying to lie about the past to this point, that he creates events that haven't happened (e.g R!OT-DC war), or tries to lie about effects of past events (Multiple Clan War around 2015~ and multiple other "world wars"). Paulstin can be easily controllable by complimenting him and, by that, enlargening his ego. He lets his guard down, but he's ready to ban anyone, even high ranking veterans, if there's any word about them being a spies, no matter if it's told by another high ranking member, or a private that joined days ago.

He also mentions past and events connected with it alot, showing mixed signals that he knows the state of Dark Clan's activeness and reputation, but he hides it to gain more members and increase morale. He also speaks alot about the future of Dark Clan, ignoring the present because of already known reasons.

In summary, paulstin is not that complicated person to understand.
He's easy to manipulate thanks to his selfishness and narcissistic nature, making him a possible weakest link in Dark Clan's leadership. He surrounds himself with a bubble of lies, not letting any other information in, making him learn important information about recent Pb2 events important for clanning after weeks or even months in some cases. He hides the truth about Dark Clan and focuses about past wins and future, trying to distract his members from the present time.

His calculated physical age is around 16 to 20 years, but his mental is around 11 to 14.

Made completely by Quartz Ace aka xXSUPERIORXxpl
MMXX
If anyone wants I can update it with newest information about controversial things done by paulstin and his questionable ethics.
- R!OT was here -
xXSUPERIORXxpl
Recruit

Re: Paulstin's Psychological Profile

Postby paulstin » 8 August 2020, 17:35

Yes Quartz Ace has spent a lot of time on my profile, , yes i am one of the most well known and hated persons in the enitire Pb2 community,
I am acting leader of the biggest and most popular clan in Pb2 history, a clan that was formed in 2011 by a Pb2 legend, Yoshiman40, a player that is respected by many, i am a servant of the members of Glorious dark clan, and i have given myself NO TITLES or RANKS, unlike some we could mention, my role is to help the DARK CLAN members, i do not tell any member what to do, in a members owned clan, i act until the second coming of YOSHIMAN THE GREAT, so as you can see Quartz Ace profile is not totaly correct, as all i do is help the members,

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby xXSUPERIORXxpl » 8 August 2020, 17:46

paulstin wrote:Yes Quartz Ace has spent a lot of time on my profile, , yes i am one of the most well known and hated persons in the enitire Pb2 community,
I am acting leader of the biggest and most popular clan in Pb2 history, a clan that was formed in 2011 by a Pb2 legend, Yoshiman40, a player that is respected by many, i am a servant of the members of Glorious dark clan, and i have given myself NO TITLES or RANKS, unlike some we could mention, my role is to help the DARK CLAN members, i do not tell any member what to do, in a members owned clan, i act until the second coming of YOSHIMAN THE GREAT, so as you can see Quartz Ace profile is not totaly correct, as all i do is help the members,

As you can see, paulstin just proved my research. I gotta mention Yoshiman in the next iteration of psychological profile of his. Also, I spent quite literally ~25 minutes. Looks like paulstin spent smaller amount of time reading his own profile than I spent on making his.
- R!OT was here -
xXSUPERIORXxpl
Recruit

Postby Canada777 » 8 August 2020, 20:55

indeed this seems to be in depth and interesting, i think personally this is very correct

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Girl_Power » 9 August 2020, 00:37

Huh, interesting topic...

(Edit: Funny how Paulstin himself was the first to respond)
Last edited by Girl_Power on 9 August 2020, 09:05, edited 1 time in total.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 9 August 2020, 01:35

This is terrible, this is not even a psychological profile, this is more of your opinion on Paulstin, there is nothing psychological here, this is also not even a profile, this is pretty much your opinion on Paulstin plus a bit of his history, but let me show how dumb this is.

This profile has been composed with neutral approach on mind, shedding any stereotypes and using multiple relations of personas from Dark Clan itself and from outside of it from the past and present time.

This is not neutral, you go by stereotypes and extremely arbitrary and based on system 1 (KAHNEMAN, 2011) intuition, I will explain why I think this is biased, arbitrary and stereotypical soon.

Paulstin, Dark Clan Leader and one of the most well known and hated personas in the entire Pb2 Community.

He was not well known in 2014, DARK CLAN blew up in around 2017 really, when the memes and stuff started being made, it was also around the time most other clans kind of went a way from PB2.

Our subject is speaking broken English, suggesting that it's his second language and his place of birth is somewhere around Southern or Eastern Europe, North Africa or South America

Asia does not exist, sure, neither Melanesia, Polynesia, Micronesia and in general the Oceania region.
or he's just unable to learn English fully

He is unable to learn english fully? well this generates a problem which is, that Paulstin says that he speaks broken english so DARK CLAN members can understand him without much effort, making their lifes easy, of course this does not mean he is able to speak english, but even if he lives in a place where english is not the natural language, he is sitll unable to learn english fully within what you are saying, just because the place changes it does not mean he mistically is able to? go to some poor regions in the south of the US and I am pretty sure people there will not be able to speak english very well, and they do still live in the US, the place is irrelevant to the skill, this is pretty much stereotyping to an extent.
When speaking to people that he defines as his enemies, he becomes aggressive, throwing insults like "basted of hell" and similiar.

Like most people!
He spreads propaganda about Dark Clan being the best clan, that is keeping Pb2 alive, which is a complete lie designed to entice new players.

Bias! and this is where the bias comes in, he spreads that propaganda because he probably thinks DARK CLAN is the best clan, how do you define best? it is extremely subjective without a proper definition of the criteria to evaluate, DARK CLAN does do a job into keeping PB2 active and "alive", it is not a lie it is a fact, it does add purpose and content to the game which objectively correlates with longer playtime at least in the case of PB2, of course much more can be added to it but nobody is going to measure this in an objective way and even if that happens its extremely likely what I claim would still be correct.
He also tried to worsen reputation of other clans to make DC look like a "diamond in the rough". It appears that he is convinced that Dark Clan is the best clan no matter what

Because that is his opinion! also he does not make the reputation of other clans worse, he respects older clans with great reputation such as BoZ, so this is factually wrong.
suggesting his mental age and that he's closed to anyone that shares different opinion about Dark Clan or other clans.

How so? do you even know what mental age is? the WAIS is extremely old and has a ton of problems, you also cannot measure it out of your own ass like you are doing, you have to take an IQ test, a Stanford-Binet test or a WAIS test, may I also mention this is all extremely outdated as well, to the point you get to learn about such systems in history of psychology books instead of actual books about such systems, as much as they are still often applied.
That further shows that he lives in a "bubble of lies" of his, unwanting any other opinion and sharing imagined things designed solely for propaganda purposes with Dark Clan members, lying to himself and others, but he prefers to ignore that fact and being idle, or he's unable to see it.

How do you know that he is lying and that he does not actually believe what he says? this is so biased this is ridiculous, he might even see that but not consider that something inherently wrong like you do, so what?
Our subject is also very egoistic and narcissistic

Paulstin is not egoistic nor narcissistic, the first clan, egoistic, makes no sense within what DARK CLAN is, DARK CLAN does not depend on Paulstin and according to the man himself, that is the point, it is an uncentralized order system which needs no central lead, as much as there is one that is irrelevant, and Paulstin agrees with that, how does someone who is egoistic get anything from that?
And well, is Paulstin narcissistic? DSM-5 time! actual psychology! I will write on this later on.
but is ready to lower his attitude for attention even when "begging" attention from past and present enemies that he was spreading rumours about.

He lowers his attitude because he has none, attention is key in being POPULAR, as in well known, and Paulstin is popular, that is a fact, turns out people spread rumours about those they dislike very often as well!
But when he isn't, he's regularly aggressive to them, trying to lie about the past to this point, that he creates events that haven't happened (e.g R!OT-DC war), or tries to lie about effects of past events (Multiple Clan War around 2015~ and multiple other "world wars").

How do you know such events did not happen? there is no PB2 historian my dude, you cannot actually know what happened what did not happen other than going by common sense and popular opinion but such can be easily manipulated, I also have never seen Paulstin refer to such wars, may I mention that in the past, mostly in EKAT-GSA times, small clans did say they were in a war versus a bigger clan but the bigger clan did not care, this could be the case with DARK CLAN, there is no actual way of knowing as far as I can imagine.
Paulstin can be easily controllable by complimenting him and, by that, enlargening his ego.

How so? in my experience he is decently controllable yes, this is a bit correlated to openess (as in the Big 5 concept), but how is complimenting him relevant to what I said? I myself do not compliment him and he is still open, which is what truly matters within this, also if compliments is all he wants, why does he create a collectivistic uncentralized clan and makes "lies" related to it instead of himself? why does he like Yoshiman40 so much instead of himself? this is very inconsistent, he often praises Yoshiman40 and puts him over himself, not very egocentric huh?
He lets his guard down, but he's ready to ban anyone, even high ranking veterans, if there's any word about them being a spies, no matter if it's told by another high ranking member, or a private that joined days ago.

How is this inherently wrong? everybody and every clan has their policy on spies and all, he just has low tolerance, is that bad? and how is this relevant to a psychological profile? at most this again correlates with openess if anything.
He also mentions past and events connected with it alot, showing mixed signals that he knows the state of Dark Clan's activeness and reputation, but he hides it to gain more members and increase morale.

Connected with what, spies? this makes little sense and is hard to interpret, and how does he hide something? what is he hiding? the truth? this goes back to other points I have mentioned.
He also speaks alot about the future of Dark Clan, ignoring the present because of already known reasons.

Reasons you assume, Paulstin is someone who is more focused on the future than the present, this is simply a preference of his, his actual personality, also you are assuming this is why he "ignores" the present, and I do not think he ignores the present, otherwise he would not care about the clans reputation, his ego or recruiting new members, this is oriented towards the present instead of the future to an extent.

Define complicated and justify your claim, all you did was make assumptions.
He's easy to manipulate thanks to his selfishness and narcissistic nature, making him a possible weakest link in Dark Clan's leadership.

He is not a narcissistic, selfishness makes little sense within what DARK CLAN is mostly when you compare it to other clans, I have said this multiple times already.
He surrounds himself with a bubble of lies, not letting any other information in, making him learn important information about recent Pb2 events important for clanning after weeks or even months in some cases.

Examples?
He hides the truth about Dark Clan and focuses about past wins and future, trying to distract his members from the present time.

Why is the present so important? what is inherently wrong about it?
His calculated physical age is around 16 to 20 years, but his mental is around 11 to 14.

How did you calculate this? did you take a dump then looked at it and measure it's sizes?
If anyone wants I can update it with newest information about controversial things done by paulstin and his questionable ethics.

I am curious, make this public and give actual evidence and I will believe in you, but I am quite the skeptic and my criteria for defining truth is pretty damn high, but I am curious.

Now to the actual psychology.
Paulstin's age is not possible to measure in a way I consider epistemically valid, same goes for his IQ and pretty much any other system that involves taking a test or actually measuring it in an objective way, there is no epistemically valid method of knowing his gender, race or the place he lives/was born at.
Around two years ago I took the political compass test with Paulstin, I will make an extremely weak point for one of the Big 5 criteria using this, it is weak because my older Discord account was deleted and I have no proof he took it, even then I could easily edit Discord messages making it also not very epistemically valid, the results.
Now to the Big 5, I will be measuring the scales based on the OCEAN system with numbers from 0 to 1, without a proper test based on my observation of Paulstin's behaviour.
O would be around 0.35-0.55, Paulstin is not the most intellectually curious individual, but he is still open to some not so within common sense ideas and possibilities, the art-related aspect of O is not possible to measure very well but Paulstin does value DARK CLAN fanart and propaganda, this also correlates with believing in more libertarian left ideas as the test results show, mostly the libertarian part, the middle ground nature of everything does indicate it is not extremely high, in general Paulstin is pretty much like the average human in this, but more open within some criteria than others, a system like the HEXACO could explain this a bit better.
C is pretty hard to define as well, does he have self-discipline and act within a concept of duty and "what is right"? hard to know but I think that within his views he does act like that, even if what he says is fake he does act in a pretty conscientious way towards it, just within other criteria, as much as DARK CLAN is not a centralized clan, I would say 0.45-0.65 for this, extremely hard to narrow down.
E is pretty much impossibel to know, because this greatly comes from real life aspects, Paulstin is pretty damn social but also not, I would say he would be around the middle ground of 0.5 but that is extremely hard to know or measure, so I will be giving no true value I believe in.
A is also hard to measure, as much as he does get aggressive with those he dislikes, he is also very nice with those he has no problems with, but his general conflict and disagreement with staff and all would make this value lower, he also believes in things that are generally considered good, like helping the players without many resources and all, 0.35-0.6 is where I think he would be in this.
N is very hard to know as well, he does get irritated easily and stressed over things, but a lot of this is very hard to know, mostly the more sad and internal aspects of this criteria, I would say 0.4-0.7 is where he could be at, but there is much I do not know.
And this says pretty much nothing, because Paulstin is someone who I know from online activity really, other typology systems are easier to determine but since this is a PSYCHOLOGICAL post or whatever, I will be sticking with what is mainstream within psychology these days, the Big 5 and the DSM-5 are pretty damn well accepted.
Now to the DSM-5, lets check if Paulstin is a narcissistic!
Narcissistic Personality disorder, 301.81 (F60.81)
DSM-5 wrote:A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack
of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated
by five (or more) of the following:

Does he fit the grandiosity aspect? to an extent yes, but not by DSM criteria, it is not extreme, it is not about him it is about actions he thinks he does, it is not inherent to him, fantasy or behaviour both mix when it comes to PB2, the need for admiration might be there, that is a thing I am unsure since the information in this post conflicts with what I believe, may I mention teenagers and younger people very often fit DSM NPD criteria but do not pass the diagnostic because it is typical of teenagers, age would be very handy in this.
DSM-5 wrote:1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).

He does exaggerate achievements if what said in this post is true, there is now any way to know, the self-importance aspect IS NOT PRESENT, since Paulstin has said multiple times that DARK CLAN DOES NOT NEED HIM, it is an uncentralized order clan, Hayek would be proud about it, he does not expect to be recognized as superior, he just does not want to be considered INFERIOR, that is the thing, and that is completely natural to human beings, but people often make fun of him or insult him, pretty normal, I do not think this is a pass for the criteria.
DSM-5 wrote:2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

Not his, mostly DARK CLAN's but then he is not necessary for such clan according to his own words, making it a bit senseless, still possible, success? Paulstin has no extreme personal achievements like a high KD, level dev rank or similar, power? this could fit but not very well, brilliance could fit but this is more into the attention side of things, which goes under histrionism but he does not fit it very well, beauty is impossible to know but I would say that the general way it is manisfested online does not fit, ideal love is impossible to know and it is also makes little sense, also a no from me for this criteria.
DSM-5 wrote:3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).

No, he does not fit this at all, he can be understood by anyone and he is not special or unique, again the way he treats his relation with DARK CLAN fits this, he can be understood by anyone and tries to make that clear, you even said it yourself, he is easy to understand in your opinion, another no.
DSM-5 wrote:4. Requires excessive admiration.

Not within my experience, within what you have said, he does seem to like it, it does not mean he REQUIRES it, this goes back to the point of inferior versus superior I made, at most what you said fits histrionism but he does not pass the criteria for it at all.
DSM-5 wrote:5. Has a sense of entitlement (i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations).

He seems not to expect this, he did not expect to not get banned by being himself, "Paulstin", no, he just did not know he broke a rule, and was okay with that, he does not expect to be treated in a special way, or that people will just agree with what he says.
DSM-5 wrote:6. Is interpersonally exploitative (i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends).

Impossible to know, I would say not but this could also be true, more evidence and external knowledge could be relevant, in psychology you generally say a thing is a no if you cannot define it, in the DSM it is like that, unless other conditions are met but we will not get into this since it is not relevant since it is not a pass for such.
DSM-5 wrote:7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

He has shown empathy towards those with bad computers, little knowledge and all, a big aspect of DARK CLAN is that, makes sense with his libertarian left results in the political compass test as well, he does not lack empathy, no.
DSM-5 wrote:8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

This is true, I do remember him mentioning that people are often envious of him and his clan, mostly when respoding to insults, so this is a pass, yes.
DSM-5 wrote:9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

He is not arrogant, not at all, he only acts like that when people insult him, going back to the inferior versus superior aspect I already explained, this is a no.
If you want to know what an actual narcissistic from PB2s community is like, check out Jason Eden, he passes I believe literally all criteria, not only this but also OCPD.
Hitherto, Paulstin does not fit NPD criteria, so your claim is false, even if the criteria I do not have enought information to achieve a conclusion are true, it still does not achieve a value of 5 criteria or more, so he does not fit the disorder still.
And this is pretty much this, I think I explained most of the problems in this post, this seems to be simply a biased post with no critical thinking, as I said before, it follows system 1 blindly.

Sources:
Thinking, Fast and Slow, Kahnmena, 2011.
DSM-5, American Psychiatric Association, 2012-2013.
Big 5 model, Ernest Tupes and Raymond Christal, 1961.
...and a bunch of other books and stuff that I am not going to source because it refers to mostly small claims I made in this that are easy to understand, or should be, if clarification is needed I can source or explain it.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby yizhe » 9 August 2020, 03:47

This ‘psychological report’ does not seem to come from a ‘neutral approach’, furthermore with you claiming that he is ‘one of the most hated persona’ already shows biasness. Paulstine was never complicated to understand to begin with, and making a ‘psychological report’ just to scorn him makes you no better than him.

With regards to him and his DC propaganda’s, i do see that after the banning incident, he has significantly reduced his DC ads around pb2. Whereas with the recent spam of anti DC rooms in mp, that ought to be despicable.

To be fair, i do not interact with him much so i cannot comment on his ego. However, from what i observe from his post, although he may boasts himself to be the one of the best which understandably could annoy other users that happened to read his post, he does not insult or make a mockery of other players.

I bear no personal grudges against you to type all these out, but rather your post was rather appalling.
I do not support paulstine for his post, but neither can i support your self proclaimed ‘psychological report’.
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Incompetence » 9 August 2020, 04:35

ITT: 6 paragraphs of paulstin living rent free in OP's head
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby xXSUPERIORXxpl » 9 August 2020, 10:58

Wait give me a minute to read this all
Last edited by xXSUPERIORXxpl on 9 August 2020, 11:47, edited 1 time in total.
- R!OT was here -
xXSUPERIORXxpl
Recruit

Postby paulstin » 9 August 2020, 11:11

here are a few points about me

1. i am just a average skilled player, there is nothing special about me, but what i did do, was to help a group of players, to help themselves, into building themselves a superpower, a clan that is now the biggest clan in pb2 history, and has been the biggest since 2016, DARK CLANS CLOAK COVERS ALL THE PB2 world, thats why i am hated,

2, i have had messsges from some other clan leaders, who wanted to "rule"pb2 jointly with me, lol, yes its true,
I HAVE NO power or authourity whatsoever in DARK CLAN, its not my clan, it belongs to all its members who have made it the superpower it is, all i do, as acting leader, is to offer help and advice for members who ask for it,,,
The members run there own clan, its their clan, so should run it themselves, and it should not ever be dependent on any single leader,,, like GSA was, GSA died out when its leader Jinvh left pb2.
I have given myself no ranks or roles, In our discord server, everyone has more roles than i do, rank, there are members of dark clan that have a higher rank than i do. and as for my rank of general. it was given to me by the pb2 legend yoshiman the great, only yoshiman can award me any rank, i can not give myself a rank.

YOSHIMAN40, YOSHIMAN THE GREAT, the pb2 legend , who has had the highest K/D ratio ever of 18, is the supreme leader, founder and clan chief of Glorious DARK CLAN, regardless if he is acive or not, >>if i was egotistic, woulndt i make myself supreme leader, supreme commnader in chief etc,? i see some clan leaders have made themselves Emperors, lol

3. my way of speaking in broken English,,, many members and players of pb2 do not speak english well, so i use simple english so they understand me better, its that simple, i was born in england,

4. i am not narsistic, as for selfish, yes i am, as i want the members of dark clan to always have the advantage, and stay the biggest and most powerful clan, i achieve this, by studying pb2, i dont get the chance to play much, as i spend much of my time, answering messges on pb2 from members who need help or have questions, who do not use discord, i also give them the advantage by patroling pb2, spectaing, seeing which players still log in, new players who join, seeing other clans at work, online activity etc, so i think i know this game better than anyone, ALSO I DO NOT WANT any favours or advantage from anyone, what DARK CLAN has achieved, the members have achived themselves, and i am VERY PROUD OF THAT, its their hard work and dedication, NOT MINE, that has done this

5, as for my ban, i do not believe i deserved a month ban for making multiple dark clan matchs, as i believed i broke no rule, i should of received a warning,, however, the rule was pointed out to me, so i saw how i broke it, it wasnt a clear rule, but now its been written so it can be understood, my ban was revoked
My ban on the pb2 offical discord, i broke the rule, and was banned for that, i accept that, i did appeal the ban, and it was denied, the reason given, was i would just reoffend, i accept this, as they said, i can not help myself from mentioning dark clan, lol, (though i do think i gave good entertainment value in that discord lol )

6. as for being aggresive, cant we all? but i do not bully anyone, i receive many hate messges and extream abuse a day, most of its funny, i expect this as i am well known, and it does not bother me,and i would never report any of it,, the many memes about me, i find them funny and enjoy looking at them,

7. Other Clans,, DARK CLAN respects, old establihed elite clans, like BOZ, GENO, YRN etc, they have always left us alone and have never directed any hostile actions against us or me,
I will not be acting leader when the pb2 legend YOSHIMAN THE GREAT Returns, he will lead us, and many more players from other clans will join him, they will follow a legend, i am not a legend,

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby xXSUPERIORXxpl » 9 August 2020, 11:46

phsc wrote:This is terrible, this is not even a psychological profile, this is more of your opinion on Paulstin, there is nothing psychological here, this is also not even a profile, this is pretty much your opinion on Paulstin plus a bit of his history, but let me show how dumb this is.

This is not neutral, you go by stereotypes and extremely arbitrary and based on system 1 (KAHNEMAN, 2011) intuition, I will explain why I think this is biased, arbitrary and stereotypical soon.

He was not well known in 2014, DARK CLAN blew up in around 2017 really, when the memes and stuff started being made, it was also around the time most other clans kind of went a way from PB2.

Our subject is speaking broken English, suggesting that it's his second language and his place of birth is somewhere around Southern or Eastern Europe, North Africa or South America

Asia does not exist, sure, neither Melanesia, Polynesia, Micronesia and in general the Oceania region.
or he's just unable to learn English fully

He is unable to learn english fully? well this generates a problem which is, that Paulstin says that he speaks broken english so DARK CLAN members can understand him without much effort, making their lifes easy, of course this does not mean he is able to speak english, but even if he lives in a place where english is not the natural language, he is sitll unable to learn english fully within what you are saying, just because the place changes it does not mean he mistically is able to? go to some poor regions in the south of the US and I am pretty sure people there will not be able to speak english very well, and they do still live in the US, the place is irrelevant to the skill, this is pretty much stereotyping to an extent.
When speaking to people that he defines as his enemies, he becomes aggressive, throwing insults like "basted of hell" and similiar.

Like most people!
He spreads propaganda about Dark Clan being the best clan, that is keeping Pb2 alive, which is a complete lie designed to entice new players.

Bias! and this is where the bias comes in, he spreads that propaganda because he probably thinks DARK CLAN is the best clan, how do you define best? it is extremely subjective without a proper definition of the criteria to evaluate, DARK CLAN does do a job into keeping PB2 active and "alive", it is not a lie it is a fact, it does add purpose and content to the game which objectively correlates with longer playtime at least in the case of PB2, of course much more can be added to it but nobody is going to measure this in an objective way and even if that happens its extremely likely what I claim would still be correct.
He also tried to worsen reputation of other clans to make DC look like a "diamond in the rough". It appears that he is convinced that Dark Clan is the best clan no matter what

Because that is his opinion! also he does not make the reputation of other clans worse, he respects older clans with great reputation such as BoZ, so this is factually wrong.
suggesting his mental age and that he's closed to anyone that shares different opinion about Dark Clan or other clans.

How so? do you even know what mental age is? the WAIS is extremely old and has a ton of problems, you also cannot measure it out of your own ass like you are doing, you have to take an IQ test, a Stanford-Binet test or a WAIS test, may I also mention this is all extremely outdated as well, to the point you get to learn about such systems in history of psychology books instead of actual books about such systems, as much as they are still often applied.
That further shows that he lives in a "bubble of lies" of his, unwanting any other opinion and sharing imagined things designed solely for propaganda purposes with Dark Clan members, lying to himself and others, but he prefers to ignore that fact and being idle, or he's unable to see it.

How do you know that he is lying and that he does not actually believe what he says? this is so biased this is ridiculous, he might even see that but not consider that something inherently wrong like you do, so what?
Our subject is also very egoistic and narcissistic

Paulstin is not egoistic nor narcissistic, the first clan, egoistic, makes no sense within what DARK CLAN is, DARK CLAN does not depend on Paulstin and according to the man himself, that is the point, it is an uncentralized order system which needs no central lead, as much as there is one that is irrelevant, and Paulstin agrees with that, how does someone who is egoistic get anything from that?
And well, is Paulstin narcissistic? DSM-5 time! actual psychology! I will write on this later on.
but is ready to lower his attitude for attention even when "begging" attention from past and present enemies that he was spreading rumours about.

He lowers his attitude because he has none, attention is key in being POPULAR, as in well known, and Paulstin is popular, that is a fact, turns out people spread rumours about those they dislike very often as well!
But when he isn't, he's regularly aggressive to them, trying to lie about the past to this point, that he creates events that haven't happened (e.g R!OT-DC war), or tries to lie about effects of past events (Multiple Clan War around 2015~ and multiple other "world wars").

How do you know such events did not happen? there is no PB2 historian my dude, you cannot actually know what happened what did not happen other than going by common sense and popular opinion but such can be easily manipulated, I also have never seen Paulstin refer to such wars, may I mention that in the past, mostly in EKAT-GSA times, small clans did say they were in a war versus a bigger clan but the bigger clan did not care, this could be the case with DARK CLAN, there is no actual way of knowing as far as I can imagine.
Paulstin can be easily controllable by complimenting him and, by that, enlargening his ego.

How so? in my experience he is decently controllable yes, this is a bit correlated to openess (as in the Big 5 concept), but how is complimenting him relevant to what I said? I myself do not compliment him and he is still open, which is what truly matters within this, also if compliments is all he wants, why does he create a collectivistic uncentralized clan and makes "lies" related to it instead of himself? why does he like Yoshiman40 so much instead of himself? this is very inconsistent, he often praises Yoshiman40 and puts him over himself, not very egocentric huh?
He lets his guard down, but he's ready to ban anyone, even high ranking veterans, if there's any word about them being a spies, no matter if it's told by another high ranking member, or a private that joined days ago.

How is this inherently wrong? everybody and every clan has their policy on spies and all, he just has low tolerance, is that bad? and how is this relevant to a psychological profile? at most this again correlates with openess if anything.
He also mentions past and events connected with it alot, showing mixed signals that he knows the state of Dark Clan's activeness and reputation, but he hides it to gain more members and increase morale.

Connected with what, spies? this makes little sense and is hard to interpret, and how does he hide something? what is he hiding? the truth? this goes back to other points I have mentioned.
He also speaks alot about the future of Dark Clan, ignoring the present because of already known reasons.

Reasons you assume, Paulstin is someone who is more focused on the future than the present, this is simply a preference of his, his actual personality, also you are assuming this is why he "ignores" the present, and I do not think he ignores the present, otherwise he would not care about the clans reputation, his ego or recruiting new members, this is oriented towards the present instead of the future to an extent.

Define complicated and justify your claim, all you did was make assumptions.
He's easy to manipulate thanks to his selfishness and narcissistic nature, making him a possible weakest link in Dark Clan's leadership.

He is not a narcissistic, selfishness makes little sense within what DARK CLAN is mostly when you compare it to other clans, I have said this multiple times already.
He surrounds himself with a bubble of lies, not letting any other information in, making him learn important information about recent Pb2 events important for clanning after weeks or even months in some cases.

Examples?
He hides the truth about Dark Clan and focuses about past wins and future, trying to distract his members from the present time.

Why is the present so important? what is inherently wrong about it?

How did you calculate this? did you take a dump then looked at it and measure it's sizes?

I am curious, make this public and give actual evidence and I will believe in you, but I am quite the skeptic and my criteria for defining truth is pretty damn high, but I am curious.

Now to the actual psychology.
Paulstin's age is not possible to measure in a way I consider epistemically valid, same goes for his IQ and pretty much any other system that involves taking a test or actually measuring it in an objective way, there is no epistemically valid method of knowing his gender, race or the place he lives/was born at.
Around two years ago I took the political compass test with Paulstin, I will make an extremely weak point for one of the Big 5 criteria using this, it is weak because my older Discord account was deleted and I have no proof he took it, even then I could easily edit Discord messages making it also not very epistemically valid, the results.
Now to the Big 5, I will be measuring the scales based on the OCEAN system with numbers from 0 to 1, without a proper test based on my observation of Paulstin's behaviour.
O would be around 0.35-0.55, Paulstin is not the most intellectually curious individual, but he is still open to some not so within common sense ideas and possibilities, the art-related aspect of O is not possible to measure very well but Paulstin does value DARK CLAN fanart and propaganda, this also correlates with believing in more libertarian left ideas as the test results show, mostly the libertarian part, the middle ground nature of everything does indicate it is not extremely high, in general Paulstin is pretty much like the average human in this, but more open within some criteria than others, a system like the HEXACO could explain this a bit better.
C is pretty hard to define as well, does he have self-discipline and act within a concept of duty and "what is right"? hard to know but I think that within his views he does act like that, even if what he says is fake he does act in a pretty conscientious way towards it, just within other criteria, as much as DARK CLAN is not a centralized clan, I would say 0.45-0.65 for this, extremely hard to narrow down.
E is pretty much impossibel to know, because this greatly comes from real life aspects, Paulstin is pretty damn social but also not, I would say he would be around the middle ground of 0.5 but that is extremely hard to know or measure, so I will be giving no true value I believe in.
A is also hard to measure, as much as he does get aggressive with those he dislikes, he is also very nice with those he has no problems with, but his general conflict and disagreement with staff and all would make this value lower, he also believes in things that are generally considered good, like helping the players without many resources and all, 0.35-0.6 is where I think he would be in this.
N is very hard to know as well, he does get irritated easily and stressed over things, but a lot of this is very hard to know, mostly the more sad and internal aspects of this criteria, I would say 0.4-0.7 is where he could be at, but there is much I do not know.
And this says pretty much nothing, because Paulstin is someone who I know from online activity really, other typology systems are easier to determine but since this is a PSYCHOLOGICAL post or whatever, I will be sticking with what is mainstream within psychology these days, the Big 5 and the DSM-5 are pretty damn well accepted.
Now to the DSM-5, lets check if Paulstin is a narcissistic!
Narcissistic Personality disorder, 301.81 (F60.81)
DSM-5 wrote:A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack
of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated
by five (or more) of the following:

Does he fit the grandiosity aspect? to an extent yes, but not by DSM criteria, it is not extreme, it is not about him it is about actions he thinks he does, it is not inherent to him, fantasy or behaviour both mix when it comes to PB2, the need for admiration might be there, that is a thing I am unsure since the information in this post conflicts with what I believe, may I mention teenagers and younger people very often fit DSM NPD criteria but do not pass the diagnostic because it is typical of teenagers, age would be very handy in this.
DSM-5 wrote:1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements).

He does exaggerate achievements if what said in this post is true, there is now any way to know, the self-importance aspect IS NOT PRESENT, since Paulstin has said multiple times that DARK CLAN DOES NOT NEED HIM, it is an uncentralized order clan, Hayek would be proud about it, he does not expect to be recognized as superior, he just does not want to be considered INFERIOR, that is the thing, and that is completely natural to human beings, but people often make fun of him or insult him, pretty normal, I do not think this is a pass for the criteria.
DSM-5 wrote:2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.

Not his, mostly DARK CLAN's but then he is not necessary for such clan according to his own words, making it a bit senseless, still possible, success? Paulstin has no extreme personal achievements like a high KD, level dev rank or similar, power? this could fit but not very well, brilliance could fit but this is more into the attention side of things, which goes under histrionism but he does not fit it very well, beauty is impossible to know but I would say that the general way it is manisfested online does not fit, ideal love is impossible to know and it is also makes little sense, also a no from me for this criteria.
DSM-5 wrote:3. Believes that he or she is “special” and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).

No, he does not fit this at all, he can be understood by anyone and he is not special or unique, again the way he treats his relation with DARK CLAN fits this, he can be understood by anyone and tries to make that clear, you even said it yourself, he is easy to understand in your opinion, another no.
DSM-5 wrote:4. Requires excessive admiration.

Not within my experience, within what you have said, he does seem to like it, it does not mean he REQUIRES it, this goes back to the point of inferior versus superior I made, at most what you said fits histrionism but he does not pass the criteria for it at all.
DSM-5 wrote:5. Has a sense of entitlement (i.e., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations).

He seems not to expect this, he did not expect to not get banned by being himself, "Paulstin", no, he just did not know he broke a rule, and was okay with that, he does not expect to be treated in a special way, or that people will just agree with what he says.
DSM-5 wrote:6. Is interpersonally exploitative (i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends).

Impossible to know, I would say not but this could also be true, more evidence and external knowledge could be relevant, in psychology you generally say a thing is a no if you cannot define it, in the DSM it is like that, unless other conditions are met but we will not get into this since it is not relevant since it is not a pass for such.
DSM-5 wrote:7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.

He has shown empathy towards those with bad computers, little knowledge and all, a big aspect of DARK CLAN is that, makes sense with his libertarian left results in the political compass test as well, he does not lack empathy, no.
DSM-5 wrote:8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.

This is true, I do remember him mentioning that people are often envious of him and his clan, mostly when respoding to insults, so this is a pass, yes.
DSM-5 wrote:9. Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes.

He is not arrogant, not at all, he only acts like that when people insult him, going back to the inferior versus superior aspect I already explained, this is a no.
If you want to know what an actual narcissistic from PB2s community is like, check out Jason Eden, he passes I believe literally all criteria, not only this but also OCPD.
Hitherto, Paulstin does not fit NPD criteria, so your claim is false, even if the criteria I do not have enought information to achieve a conclusion are true, it still does not achieve a value of 5 criteria or more, so he does not fit the disorder still.
And this is pretty much this, I think I explained most of the problems in this post, this seems to be simply a biased post with no critical thinking, as I said before, it follows system 1 blindly.

Sources:
Thinking, Fast and Slow, Kahnmena, 2011.
DSM-5, American Psychiatric Association, 2012-2013.
Big 5 model, Ernest Tupes and Raymond Christal, 1961.
...and a bunch of other books and stuff that I am not going to source because it refers to mostly small claims I made in this that are easy to understand, or should be, if clarification is needed I can source or explain it.

...You do realise that it isn't real psychological report right? It wasn't a profile based on verified tests and studies, but on opinion of many individuals from Plazma Burst 2 Community AND the things Paulstin did and is doing. It's literally stated at the start! Also, Paulstin didn't even deny anything! To prove your tests side of your post, Paulstin would need to take actual tests! You're not a psychologist and same about me! Chill there man, take a break, don't take it seriously.
Don't overventilate, bud.
By the way, he speaks broken English so individuals from Dark Clan can understand him? Then why is he using broken English when communicating with literally anyone? And for what dang reason is he using all those commas?

Wait...You're not a DC supporter right?

...You ARE?
Last edited by xXSUPERIORXxpl on 9 August 2020, 12:16, edited 7 times in total.
- R!OT was here -
xXSUPERIORXxpl
Recruit

Postby xXSUPERIORXxpl » 9 August 2020, 11:58

yizhe wrote:This ‘psychological report’ does not seem to come from a ‘neutral approach’, furthermore with you claiming that he is ‘one of the most hated persona’ already shows biasness. Paulstine was never complicated to understand to begin with, and making a ‘psychological report’ just to scorn him makes you no better than him.

With regards to him and his DC propaganda’s, i do see that after the banning incident, he has significantly reduced his DC ads around pb2. Whereas with the recent spam of anti DC rooms in mp, that ought to be despicable.

To be fair, i do not interact with him much so i cannot comment on his ego. However, from what i observe from his post, although he may boasts himself to be the one of the best which understandably could annoy other users that happened to read his post, he does not insult or make a mockery of other players.

I bear no personal grudges against you to type all these out, but rather your post was rather appalling.
I do not support paulstine for his post, but neither can i support your self proclaimed ‘psychological report’.

It's based on opinions of Pb2 Community Players. Many. Opinions. Not actual scientific stuff.
- R!OT was here -
xXSUPERIORXxpl
Recruit

Postby phsc » 9 August 2020, 14:43

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:...You do realise that it isn't real psychological report right?

haha let me call a post "Nigeria's Economical Report" but its not a real economical report xd xd
xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:It wasn't a profile based on verified tests and studies, but on opinion of many individuals from Plazma Burst 2 Community AND the things Paulstin did and is doing.

what individuals? if u use that as justification then its ad populum, but ur not doing that just in case u do, if it is a popular and well known opinion defended by multiple individuals, then why post it? pathetic

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:It's literally stated at the start! Also, Paulstin didn't even deny anything! To prove your tests side of your post, Paulstin would need to take actual tests!

its not, it literally says it is a neutral and not biased psychological report, stop moving the goalpost, you are abusing this fallacy because you deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up, this also fits the motte and bailey fallacy

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:You're not a psychologist and same about me! Chill there man, take a break, don't take it seriously.

so you still go ahead and make posts about psychological profiles and then move the goalpost into saying you were not doing that, as i said, pathetic, you dont need to be a psychologist to have knowledge about that and make an actual psychological profile!

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:Don't overventilate, bud.

cope with your fialure

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:By the way, he speaks broken English so individuals from Dark Clan can understand him?

i did not say i believe that or anything, it is the explanation paulstin himself gave to me and he has said that to other people as well

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:Then why is he using broken English when communicating with literally anyone? And for what dang reason is he using all those commas?

it is the reason he gives for it, i did not say i believe it, i did not say it is of high epistemic value

xXSUPERIORXxpl wrote:Wait...You're not a DC supporter right?
...You ARE?

i am a DC supporter but not a DC member, but i am mostly anti the blind and stupid hate paulstin gets, this is just another example of "paulstin man bad" without proper justification
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 9 August 2020, 15:09

what the hell is this topic.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby iKhaotikx » 10 August 2020, 13:36

I don't really have a problem with DC or paulstin, apart from trying to recruit members from other clans and excessive advertising which has stop. And continuously saying on how many wins they've won despite that being a lie, DC vs USF DC vs RAT and some other clans that died. Tho if they are saying that for the wars in the past they did, then we can't really take DC's word for it and would need some proof.

I dislike them for their controversial actions but not HATE them, if either Leaders decide to change DC for the better then I can support to some extent and hope they stay true to their word. Seriously tho wtf is this topic

iKhaotikx

Postby ECC9 » 12 August 2020, 10:06

no one cares bout Paulstin
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Girl_Power » 12 August 2020, 12:51

ECC9 wrote:no one cares bout Paulstin

Shots fired, I repeat, shots fired!
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby TheKiller29263 » 12 August 2020, 13:09

Paulstin isn't a bad leader. He is "mature" and yet a chill dude, But sometimes aggressive.

TheKiller29263

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 12 August 2020, 15:45

I don't even know who you are.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby verecund gazelle » 16 August 2020, 03:23

This has to be the best meme in PB2. I mean, how couldn't it be?

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

Next

Return to General Discussion