overrated maps or (discussion about 2 maps)

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

overrated maps or (discussion about 2 maps)

Postby broforce1 » 24 May 2020, 21:54

hello, welp, I was bored so I decided to discuss the most annoying 2 maps besides all of the rated maps, these two maps, paul308-base, and stryde-sniper, well, what I can say about these 2 maps, well they are nice, to be honest, but the map ratings and it keep getting played gone too way far!!, well I can't blame people that they love the map, but why, these two maps became too overrated, okay let's talk about them a little bit.

so let's start with paul base whatever it's.

paul308-base:
it's a base map roleplay, 2 bases, small garden, and a nice mod guns, bases RP are nice tho, and fun to play, btw not gonna lie paul308-base is pretty good but, do you feel that it got a big amount of players that who have been playing it too much, so many ratings tho like this is getting started to become dumb u know like there's many good maps that are a lot funnier to play but still people wanna play this shit again!, like why there's just a Mexican user, made a roleplay base, everyone liked it I mean the only thing that annoys me that there's new maps or other maps that a lot cooler aren't been played by PAUL308 BASE, well I don't wanna insult but eh bruh? the only thing that makes me sure that the map is too overrated is that this is the most map that doesn't have mistakes on it unlike new maps, and the map is old too, also like other RP bases are good why this especially.

now let's go ahead and talk about stride sniper whatever it's.

stryde-sniper:
well well well well, this map is a lot annoying than paul308-base, at least paul base doesn't always been played since these days, but still, stryde-sniper is still been played every single time, well this map is also holily overrated too!well, the map area is nice, the arena is pretty well done not gonna lie, the map design got a good and a fair place to play, quick and not laggy, also it could be overrated just it has no mistakes, welp i didnt started playing PB2 MP since i was a kid maybe in 2014 i guess, i was playing single-player or the story only, then i decided back to re-experiencing the game from 2 years ago or a little bit far, so i cant know if the map was taking over the place, cuz found also good ranked maps as well as stryde-sniper but, after years and years, stryde-sniper became the most ranked played map between other ranked maps, and to be honest, some good new maps are been created and not been played cuz of stryde sniper, also another maps that it where ranked and it was popular, it has been no longer played, though that these maps that its no longer been played are actually also great, these maps could be better than stryde sniper itself, and still not played, well i wont blame anyone if they loved this map too but eh come on bruh, the maps is getting started to be a lot annoying, not cuz of the design but players are been shit hole in the map, giving a full space of dominating for great players, and other beginers cant do anything, they start to spam, spamming nades, camping, even the map became worse and worse cuz of the lag the ping is also crap, then ew updates makes it sucks more, also i start to hate the map cuz there are another maps that are no longer noticable
by this shit, when it's going to end bruh!

SO WHAT do I mean is that these 2 maps are too overrated for what, just like other maps such as saw and parkour SCP secure contain protect or maybe not these types of maps? well still this is silly, I won't even expecting from you to read that whole thing sorry lol, well good map it was funny but goddammit when it's going to stop and also the maps would work on PB2.5 noway, well I don't think so, but if it's going to happen I disagree comparing to these maps, btw i think this is the most maps that keep players play PB2 MP AT the whole time, but there are some rights for other maps bro, this is completely unfair, imagine you are spending a lot of time making a map for MP then suddenly you realize that none will play your map even if it was good, cuz they will play the same shit, by the way, i'm tired of talking now i will stop, and I rather delete these 2 maps, also the map devs won't notice that if they are inactive, and i also prefer to make new styles and different types of maps unlike the usual maps like saw or base RP
maybe, some other types of maps like boxing or fighting sports other game modes for a game match unlike DM or TDM or COOP, maybe taking the flag or FFA or taking the point dominating mode, other stuff that could not be done easily by triggers. for pb2.5 at least!

so what do you think, should we add a rule that if the map became too overrated it must be removed, or just remove these 2 maps and other maps with the same situation also must be ended to the end of pb2, anyways still it's a dumb idea and useless cuz if that happens they will make another map again, hope all of these maps will be stopped been played when PB2.5 will come out if it's gonna come out anyway lol.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: overrated maps or (discussion about 2 maps)

Postby ECC9 » 24 May 2020, 22:26

It's overrated because people like em. If you don't like em, don't play on em

In my opinion it would be plain stupid to remove those maps.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby mrblake213 » 25 May 2020, 00:52

They are old and simple maps which could imply why you think they're overrated.

old = if they're old, then that basically means they had all the time before to be exposed to the community while newer maps today aren't that given much exposure or gameplay because of advertising or current player interests.

simple = which means that people can have the usual "join and kill" method instead of having to 'learn the map' for a while. In our digital age world, the younger generation have short attention span, which means they would like anything that would give them fun in the short time possible.

Yes, I also believe it may be unjust for this simple of a map to be more popular than the creative and unique ones which is why I would like to propose a system on where the staff or where people can advertise a select few of creative and unique maps.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby nightmar » 26 May 2020, 03:51

The reason why I belive so many people like paul308-base is because of how easy it is to cause chaos. People in multiplayer nowadays are attracted by chaos. Almost all maps with many people have chaos in them. Paul base, unlike most bases, gives many posibilities for the players to fight against the base keepers and the god. So if a toxic god appears or smething players can actually fight him.

There was a time when bases existed for people to chill and a god to keep order. Those times have passed. Now people want to fight.

Saying all that I believe that if there was another base map that was legit, did not have lag, allowed many fighting opportunities and had snipers (people for some reason love snipers idk) then less people would play paul308-base
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby emir ahmet FAZLA 122455 » 22 June 2020, 00:09

Mate you need a calm

emir ahmet FAZLA 122455

Postby Girl_Power » 24 June 2020, 23:17

I see no problems with maps being overplayed/overrated. If people like playing on Pual308-base or Stryde-sniper, so be it. It doesn't matter if a map is overplayed or whatnot, as long as people like the map and they enjoy spending time on there, then that's all that matters.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby astrodex pl » 4 September 2020, 16:36

yea stryde sniper is overrated and many players cannot get good stats because people playing only this map on approved this is so annoying i hate stryde sniper map bad for beginers and its too dominanted by pro players
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Return to General Discussion