the most hated/loved player?? or who you hate/ like

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: the most hated/loved player?? or who you hate/ like

Postby eru_ » 17 July 2020, 10:31

I'd answer this forum question in 4 sentences :
Love = minority
Like = Majority
Respect = Totality
Hate = Nonentity
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby yeetYeet342 » 17 July 2020, 11:23

Thaddeus_Westbook,mingo1,nastypop and tempus,kiriakos all People in the community they are so good...
yeetYeet342
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby yub » 17 July 2020, 12:57

You see the best player in this game is literally anybody who loves this game and has contributed to it, that is in my opinion. I really don't know about the most hated player as it is general opinion and I am not at liberty to say the player that I hate the most. But no doubt that there has been players that really made this game what it is today and those are the site staff, they are always active on the site and forums and spending alot of time with players and other users, hell they are even active on the support ticket thing, I forgot what it's called. But yeah I think this ties up to a general opinion.
yub
Recruit

Postby EOw » 17 July 2020, 23:13

I hate Miseriae. She is a hacker, has a link to a dangerous website, and never gets banned.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby nightmar » 18 July 2020, 02:42

EOw wrote:I hate Miseriae. She is a hacker, has a link to a dangerous website, and never gets banned.

I will say this again. Miseriae is NOT hacking and neither does she have any links to websites (?)

On topic, I despise trolls. Like seriously don't these people have anything better to do all day than sit around trying to ruin the game?
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby yub » 18 July 2020, 10:20

EOw wrote:I hate Miseriae. She is a hacker, has a link to a dangerous website, and never gets banned.

I wouldn't call her a hacker, she just kills everyone she sees and maybe she is a bit of a troll.
yub
Recruit

Postby eru_ » 18 July 2020, 13:44

Hm, it looks like you don't know how hating works...
eru_

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 19 July 2020, 15:02

paulstin wrote:
phsc wrote:objectively i think it would be paulstin

actually i think eric gurt himself is a candidate for both too

HAHAH, yes PHSC, someone had to say it, i wasnt going to be me, i must be the most hated lol

I think everyone knows the next bit im going to say, no prizes for guessing its,............

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN, LONG LIVE VICTORIOUS DARK CLAN

LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT,

who tf is yoshiman and why is he so great?
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby ECC9 » 19 July 2020, 15:56

u dont know who is yoshiman the great are u dumb motherfuhker how dare u play dis game if u dont know YOSHIMAN THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA

admin ban this dod
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby eru_ » 20 July 2020, 14:04

broforce1 wrote:
ECC9 wrote:u dont know who is yoshiman the great are u dumb motherfuhker how dare u play dis game if u dont know YOSHIMAN THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA

admin ban this dod

what about if the admin banned you instead that will be better for all of us.

Honestly, I'd expect from the staff to that so, sooner or later...
eru_

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 20 July 2020, 20:57

Everyone's good except for the bad people.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 20 July 2020, 23:51

eru_ wrote:Keep in mind, physical age is just a number, what matters is mental age. (Mental health as well)

ValkiOval wrote:
ECC9 wrote:how dare u say that did u seen what G@yPower said?

''Or how about you just don't post inappropriate content instead of asking Eric to make a whole feature just for your childish behaviour?''

now ValkiOval u are being childish and turned this topic inappropriate blame yourslef quit pb2 delete your account, care what ppl on pb2 says and dont even live anymore cuz u did such bad thing :))))

Great sarcasm but yea I still agree with you :)

broforce1 wrote:I want to understand what in people's minds, think scroll down for old topics lmao, I thought that this topic is dead, the good thing that I haven't blocked the topic yet.

ValkiOval wrote:
ECC9 wrote:quit being child
dont read my shit thanks

Bruvh a block feature would be a dream holy moly. I definitely have some people I'd add, don't wanna witch hunt tho. not just in the past half a year, but probs past few years, shouldn't hold grudges tho. I still enjoyed my time and am continuing

honest to gosh I wish they removed the vote system altogether, I'm glad the pingbomb was now taken control of about a bit over half a year ago iirc correctly, everyone even guests used to be able to set it.

ECC9 wrote:no need to take it seriously, check dis https://prnt.sc/tl7wy9

:P

Off topic replies are removed

broforce1 wrote:
ECC9 wrote:no need to take it seriously, check dis https://prnt.sc/tl7wy9

what about to stop freaking yelling on my age, or something uncool will happened to you after yelling one more time.

broforce1 wrote:
ECC9 wrote:u dont know who is yoshiman the great are u dumb motherfuhker how dare u play dis game if u dont know YOSHIMAN THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA

admin ban this dod

what about if the admin banned you instead that will be better for all of us.

Dont threat other player the next time its going to be a warn.
If you believe that you been insulted or a player broke a rule here use the report button

Futher freeposts and offtopic replies here will lead to warn.

paulstin wrote:Most of Pb2 have heard of the exhaulted one, Yoshiman40 . Yoshiman the Great, he is the founder and Supreme leader of Glorious DARK CLAN, . and he is a PLAZMA BURST LEGEND.
He is one of the most respected and famous players in pb2 history, with the highest K/D ratio ever of 18.
Yoshiman the Great has been inactive for a few years now, but he will return to Pb2 and lead us once again, to total victory, With the second coming Of YOSHIMAN The GREAT, many Pb2 players from many clans will join him and follow him, this is the pb2 profile of the great one

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac ... &id=398709

and here is Dark Clans , Number 1 website, with the words of yoshiman the great

removed link

LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin advertising is not allowed here more rule breaks will result to warn.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby Canada777 » 21 July 2020, 17:59

Hmm quite frankly i belive Kranos is the most hated player in pb2 as he spammed constantly all over the areas

as for the most loved obviously ITS THE GLORIOUS YOSHIMAN WHICH WE ALL BATHE OUR SOULS IN URINE TO PLEASE

Canada777
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 23 July 2020, 18:36

Unreal Crash is the best. If it weren't for him, none of us would be here.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie

Postby paulstin » 24 July 2020, 09:43

The most loved player is Yoshiman40 . He is one of the most respected and famous players in pb2 history, with the highest K/D ratio ever of 18.
Yoshiman the Great has been inactive for a few years now, but he will return to Pb2 , With the second coming Of YOSHIMAN The GREAT, many Pb2 players from many clans will join him and follow him, this is the pb2 profile of the great one https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac ... &id=398709
Yoshiman40 is a Pb2 Legend,

LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN40 YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 24 July 2020, 16:42

paulstin wrote:The most loved player is Yoshiman40 . He is one of the most respected and famous players in pb2 history, with the highest K/D ratio ever of 18.
Yoshiman the Great has been inactive for a few years now, but he will return to Pb2 , With the second coming Of YOSHIMAN The GREAT, many Pb2 players from many clans will join him and follow him, this is the pb2 profile of the great one https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac ... &id=398709
Yoshiman40 is a Pb2 Legend,

LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN40 YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

can you stop advertising in everwhere, or at least dont advertise so much cuz it's kinda annoying you know :P

bsides of that, back to the topic:
tbh who doesnt like the good guy anyway, no offense but there are people really preffered the bad guys just because they are cool or smth i think...

none is the most loved or hated in that game at all, the loved player who have been loved by the people that who's closer to him like friends or family, but the hated person who properly who had many problems with other people which is really sad cuz that will make you lose your honor from being a good guy, overall i hate the annoying people
who been childish and immature, also some of them who like to shit around like hell, and insulting is not good, criticisming so much with argueing with no reason is stupid which is the most hting i hate, and in general, i like the good person who valounteer to support others, and really not a silly or a stupid person at all, or being so constructive, also being always constructive is kinda stupid and weird cuz that will be uncool to be constructive at all whole time, i like how some people make some humor but not being mad so much and not being constructive that much, i wont like the dumb people or the silly people, i dont mean that i hate em but i just dont prefer them,
cuz all people prefer the good people, they wont always like the good and the nice player, but they would just prefer him the most, same thing with the bad player, not all people hates the bad player but they do not prefer him as a good friend or smth, so i dont really like or love or hate anyone, i just prefer them as a good player or a bad player, and no sakes at all, just being normal, and people always love their friends and family, in games, you will like your friends and kinda love them but not really that much, like i wont like eric just because he know a lot of things, that would be called a sake, but i would like eric if he was my friend for example, if it's not, i would prefer him as a loved player for example, and also, by the way if you saw somebody doesnt like you but he or she loves someone else, or the people in this game always hates you a lot, that doesnt mean that you are a hated player or a loved player comfirmed, its just an opinion by other people, and my opinion is that loving or hating someone on the social media is diffirent from hating or loving someone personaly, and btw, it's just a game that you can have your own friends in the community, so dont be sad if you are not a loved player by all or a hated player by all people, be positive and keep improving and upgrading yourself to be better. just in case, i do prefer not to hate or love anyone specialy in a game, because that will be stupid, you are just hating the player cuz he/she was a toxic user, and then you loved player cuz he helped you so much with other things, or you know these thing that can prove if you are a good person or not, and you can decide, so dont be cerious, but i'm still cerious cuz that might hurt your feelings little bit, but dont feel guilty from knowing that someone is being honest front of you cuz this is the truth, and truth is properly better, so yea, no lying for good, who know, you might being hated or loved by all people someday, so dont be an idiot and do better things that's good for you unlike doing stupid things, so go and dont waste your time, improve yourself so you can earn some respect, and then, they might give a small opinion that you are a loved player, or if you are doing bad things, people might give an opinion about you that you are a hated player, just an opinion, dont forget, stay safe, stay tuned, bye bye.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Nyove » 24 July 2020, 17:38

(When I say 'you', I mean the general audience reading this, not targeting anyone.)

The people you meet everyday don't last forever - especially when it comes to online.
I see no point wasting your time and effort in hating someone online, especially when the block function exist.

(at least for me) Your online life should be somewhere you take a break from real life, have a chat with a couple of friends or two, enjoy your favorite game together, etc... The sole purpose of it is to keep you entertained, not annoyed.

If you choose to be angry and carry hatred for someone online, it kind of doesn't make sense to be but it's ultimately your life so it's out of my control. I'm just sharing my 2 cents.
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Postby Niko115 » 8 August 2020, 03:36

well, those who i enjoy talking to in the discord server
Niko115
Recruit

Postby astrodex pl » 4 September 2020, 16:28

lol im one of the most active pb2 players and known pb2 guy
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby verecund gazelle » 10 September 2020, 23:11

phsc wrote:
yizhe wrote:Why didn't I just leave this world.

you wont, you will just die, it doesnt mean ur going to leave the world, ur body is going to be there n ur still going to impact people, like i do think ur parents prob care about u, if that is the case they are going to feel sad n all
now let me get a good thing i got out of 4chan once
[ i m a g e ]

Thanks for the suicidepill, anon.

Anyways, I would have to say the most hated is paulstin, for reasons I definitely don't know. The most loved might probably be Eric, for reasons I couldn't possibly know.

As for who I hate, probably it would have to be my old-old self, as I was an absolute cringe factory,(don't remind me, old friends) or perhaps some sumptuously exquisite pizza saucing raiders and hackers that destroy comfy matches or servers, and even dox people.

For who I like, a scarce few old friends on here, staffers, and a scarce few new people.
This is what I get for rating all my maps 1 star

verecund gazelle
Cyber Grub [25]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion