Don't get the hate against PB2 clans in general..

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Don't get the hate against PB2 clans in general..

Postby Nyove » 19 May 2020, 18:54

Hello, I am writing this forum post to talk about my views about clans in PB2 (in GENERAL, this is not about specific clans).

Note : I always welcome constructive feedback and reasonable opinions, let us all do our part and try to maintain a mature discussion about this.
--
Back in 2011, PB2 clans were popular. Almost everyone I saw are in some form of clan or another. PB2 clans were very welcomed by the PB2 community. (correct me if I am wrong, but I do feel that way.)

Fast forward to present, and I saw that PB2 clans are despised by a lot of people (can I say most?) in the PB2 community. People have the impression that PB2 clans are basically dictatorship, drama, unreasonable, etc.. There are so many negative stigma surrounding PB2 clans, and I just don't understand why.
--
Potential points from anti-clanners:
Just look at how clans like Dark Clan, TR, FENIX, <list a clan name> is acting.

Sure, Dark Clan may be slightly annoying with how Paulstin spreads his copypasta messages, but does that really affect anyone negatively in anyway? Or people are just becoming (sorry to say but) butthurt over the smallest things?

Sure, TR may get overboard with ERP, but part of the PB2 community literally does that too.

As for FENIX, well I personally don't approve of their actions, but they don't represent the vast number of PB2 clans out there - be it small or big.

^These are just examples - my point being you cannot dictate PB2 clans in general by looking at a specific group of people. Imagine saying all policemen are racist, asians can't drive and americans are stupid.
Literally what's the difference between this and us forming a negative stigma on PB2 clans as a whole?
--
Personally for me, clans have played a huge part in my journey playing PB2. They brought many happy (as well as sad) memories together, forming families and bonding with one another. It's one of the sweetest thing I have ever experienced, given that PB2 is only a simple flash game.

That's what a PB2 clan is - a PB2 community! With common goals in general, just to have fun in the end of the day. Look, even the PB2 server itself are forming little communities like Correction Nine factions, Civil Security factions. Even the people active in #general chat have "cliques" in there. What's the difference between PB2 clans and a group of PB2 friends?
--
TLDR : Don't get the hate against PB2 clans in general. Makes no sense.. We all form communities in one way or another.

Signing off,
Not A R!OT Map Maker.
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Re: Don't get the hate against PB2 clans in general..

Postby eru_ » 19 May 2020, 19:14

Seems to be understandable, i do not hate any clans, i actually feel fine with them all
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Aero- » 19 May 2020, 19:23

I have never heard of TR or FENIX maybe I'm a pb2 boomer.
Aero-
Recruit

Postby Build » 19 May 2020, 19:26

Fenix is by Kranos, Im pretty some of you are familiar with him
And i never liked Kranos, Especially of how inappropriate and toxic he is
Don't have much to say about TR but Basilix and Kranos nuked that TR server

never heard of dark clan, maybe im just a boomer
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby Girl_Power » 19 May 2020, 21:33

I officially quit clans 3 months ago. Never regret my decision ever since. I have no hate against any clans; if a clan member decides to join my matches, I won't kick them as a butthurt clan member would. Personally, I find clans tear the community apart rather than uniting players together.

(I'm just waiting for Paulstin to come here and post his usual advertisement again)
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Civil-Lite » 19 May 2020, 22:04

Personally I'm not into clans, but neither do I have any hatred for them or anyone else. I just find the overall drama between clans a complete practical joke every now and then for something that happened inside the game, whereas more and more people will eventually get involved, therefore it escalates over the course of time. As amazing as the drama may appear to be, but do you have anything better to do? Think about it.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Incompetence » 20 May 2020, 01:39

simple generalization. a few clans tend to turn out bad due to members or behavior and stick out more so people looking from the outside think most or all clans are like that eventually. people that have bad experiences with clans will definitely form a negative opinion of clans in general and possibly spread that same opinion

just remember that clans are ultimately just tight knit groups of members sharing similar interests and in a game like this, it's easy to create competition between groups and thus create problems that can potentially get out of hand if unchecked. it happens for sure when there's a benefit to gain out of it like being considered the best or biggest clan
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby ECC9 » 20 May 2020, 09:44

I don't have problem with any clans except Paulstin's nonsense texting...
and let's not talk bout the kids in Fenix..

There are some clans that are still the same like in the old times but I don't mention names.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Soldier AI » 20 May 2020, 20:13

Hm, I'm Founder of TR, known as Terrance Republic, i can say TR overall is one of the hates clans on pb2, I constantly get told by my members there are people in matches killing and kicking them because they are in TR. It hurts to hear that your members are being attacked just for wanting to be in a clan. I respect Dark Clan, I actually like the clan I just think it's poorly leaded by the Leaders of it. I don't attack their members, unless it's for fun with my members. Overall I think pb2 clans on pb2 is going down to shit. People isn't interested in clans anymore, makes it hard for me to keep TR on pb2. I was into clans when I first played pb2 2013. I didn't get too much into until 2015, I think clans on pb2 bring more fun to it and better experience. I think clans like RAID, or other newly formed clans in 2020, is taking the fun out, by insulting bigger clans like TR and not knowing what made clans fun in the first place was competition. Competition now sucks balls, because clans will just insulting each other. Overall pb2 clans are hates because pb2 players are sick of being in Crossfire in clan wars , I'm sure everyone knows about the whole TR - DC War, that has been going on for 8 months, TR was created in April 23rd of 2019. Thanks for listening, hope you all have a great day.

Soldier AI
Recruit

Postby paulstin » 21 May 2020, 19:23

I am the acting leader of the biggest and oldest clan on PB2 , DARK CLAN. founded by the pb2 legend YOSHIMAN40, in 2011.

as for clans, i think they are important for some players, as being in a clan , lets players join in wars, and make friends etc, GLORIOUS DARK CLAN is unlike any other clan on PB2, our DARK CLAN belongs to all us members, the members run there own clan, and take a pride in something that belongs to them and that they have built up into a superpower, DARK CLAN is a friends clan, a family, so members help each other, Our DARK CLAN has got bigger and bigger since 2016, when other clans have died out, WE are the biggest clan in PB2 history, so other clans will fight us, which creates a interest in the game, where there is the biggest clan, there will always be a second biggest clan, which was USF, and now it is TR.

As a player, i like to see all clans do well, i get upset when some clans die out, as i know how much time and effort a clan leader puts in to his/her clan, and gets upset and loses interest when they find it hard to recruit members,
DARK CLAN is the most popular clan on pb2, as it has the most members, and players want to join our DARK CLAN family, DARK CLANS cloak covers all the pb2 world, and has done since 2016,

In DARK CLAN we are legion, for we are many,

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN. LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Build » 21 May 2020, 19:26

hey i never joined a clan over these years because i know its not interesting

paulstin wrote:I am the acting leader of the biggest and oldest clan on PB2 , DARK CLAN. founded by the pb2 legend YOSHIMAN40, in 2011.

as for clans, i think they are important for some players, as being in a clan , lets players join in wars, and make friends etc, GLORIOUS DARK CLAN is unlike any other clan on PB2, our DARK CLAN belongs to all us members, the members run there own clan, and take a pride in something that belongs to them and that they have built up into a superpower, DARK CLAN is a friends clan, a family, so members help each other, Our DARK CLAN has got bigger and bigger since 2016, when other clans have died out, WE are the biggest clan in PB2 history, so other clans will fight us, which creates a interest in the game, where there is the biggest clan, there will always be a second biggest clan, which was USF, and now it is TR.

As a player, i like to see all clans do well, i get upset when some clans die out, as i know how much time and effort a clan leader puts in to his/her clan, and gets upset and loses interest when they find it hard to recruit members,
DARK CLAN is the most popular clan on pb2, as it has the most members, and players want to join our DARK CLAN family, DARK CLANS cloak covers all the pb2 world, and has done since 2016,

In DARK CLAN we are legion, for we are many,

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN. LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

no
Last edited by Build on 21 May 2020, 19:31, edited 1 time in total.
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby mohamed2013 » 21 May 2020, 19:31

Clans are things that make PB2 alive, I mean clanwars is fun . Also events & plazma leagues keep PB2 alive. Some players aren't in any clan. So they can't judge a clan because of 1 or 5 members.

Anyone can put for example a tag of a clan and start ruining reputation of clan.

Moving to topic of paulstin, actually paulstin is innocent because he didn't insult someone, there's no reason to hate him, let him keep saying what he wants, atleast he's not hurting us.
SIGNATURE test
mohamed2013
Recruit

Postby Master Chief 0 » 22 May 2020, 09:14

anyways I don't know, this is stupid by the way, all that cuz the DC is old, and anyways, clans are sucks, also the idea is stupid and pointless, it's completely pointless shit, the leader is annoying with his long poem massage, dark clan oh look how cool is that, none cares!!!!, we totally pissed off from that situation, seriously u care that much for this shit??
imagine you are making a weird religion or a company, and a stranger invited you to join, that's a dumb pointless idea though, joining clan, huh, amazing ..... it looks like that we care yea! nope, the topic made a drama of nothing, also the topic is useless and it must be looked for the reason that it could make a lot of useless drama, cuz there's another better discussions to discuss unlike, DARK CLAN, the most stupid idiot old clan with the weird leader. and I think this is the most stupid thing that I saw in the game, clans. incredibly holy stupid.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Nyove » 22 May 2020, 11:23

Reading paulstin's post, I can't but feel a little sad because he has been getting a lot of extreme hate from the PB2 community even thought his intention's deep down is a nice one.

I agree that his execution can get a little controvesial(-ish?), but just read at that post he just want's to have fun in PB2.

Master Chief 0 wrote:anyways I don't know, this is stupid by the way, all that cuz the DC is old, and anyways, clans are sucks, also the idea is stupid and pointless, it's completely pointless shit, the leader is annoying with his long poem massage, dark clan oh look how cool is that, none cares!!!!, we totally pissed off from that situation, seriously u care that much for this shit??
imagine you are making a weird religion or a company, and a stranger invited you to join, that's a dumb pointless idea though, joining clan, huh, amazing ..... it looks like that we care yea! nope, the topic made a drama of nothing, also the topic is useless and it must be looked for the reason that it could make a lot of useless drama, cuz there's another better discussions to discuss unlike, DARK CLAN, the most stupid idiot old clan with the weird leader. and I think this is the most stupid thing that I saw in the game, clans. incredibly holy stupid.

Please leave a constructive feedback.
I am sure that maybe sometimes his post can get annoying, but how does that make him "most stupid idiot old clan with the weird leader"?

Girl_Power wrote:(I'm just waiting for Paulstin to come here and post his usual advertisement again)

but lmao tho, he eventually did.

Also sorry that I triple posted - I wasn't aware of this rule.
Last edited by Nyove on 22 May 2020, 12:37, edited 1 time in total.
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Postby Master Chief 0 » 22 May 2020, 11:56

goddammit, he washed up your minds, wouldn't he die, then the clan ends, this is dumb, he's not a fricking prophet!
he's a normal user, you know what, other clans are dead, and dark clan must end right now cuz it's too old, paulstin made a crazy stupid idea, if he's the creator of this idea he's mad, I think he just made all of this to earn respect,
and paulstin is weak, he has nothing to say but his unholy fricking life slogan, again with this! it would be so stupid if you wanna compare me with him, he's constructive yes i know, but woudnt that thing must stop, please lock the topic i advice you will get drama again, and that's the reason why people hated the clan and the leader, he's annoying, he earned respect by doing this stupid shit, other people just like wtf, why do you really care about DC and paulstin.
btw i'm not a kid, but these annoying stuff makes me gone mad cuz i dont know, in the past, i was doing well and people respect me until that guy appears, well i was a kid, i was having an old account but i'm not using it, btw,
didnt know what to do in the past, now i'm mad cuz of this, the most stupid way to earn some respect like he's a poor guy or something.

goddammit, I hate clans!

so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0

Postby Girl_Power » 22 May 2020, 17:59

Master Chief 0 wrote:~ Some kid's opinion ~

I see you everywhere, Master Bait, and I am getting tired myself of reading your hateful and offensive posts. All you do on the Forum is insult other players to make yourself feel better and post messages that lack appropriate criticism/feedback for the given topic. You say you are 19 years old but you certainly don't act like one.

Master Chief 0 wrote:please lock the topic i advice you will get drama again

The only drama the forum ever gets are from you. I advise you to please change your negative attitude or you will face heavy consequences. Don't believe me? Take a look at Jason Eden.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby paulstin » 22 May 2020, 18:14

TO whom it may concern. and Master Chief 0.

I AM Acting leader, Only, of GLORIOUS DARK CLAN, i did not found DARK CLAN, the pb2 legend Yoshiman40 did, he is our supreme leader, DARK CLAN will never die, it has been around since 2011 and remained the biggest clan in pb2 history since 2016, when other clans have come and gone, DARK CLAN belongs to all the members, it is not my clan, i serve the members who made our clan a superpower, with help and advice, in the name of our founder, YOSHIMAN THE GREAT, The members run their own clan, DARK CLAN is not dependant on any leader, as it is run on dominion status by its members, and members can make there own teams, squads, battalions etc, I am just a average skilled player, all i did was to help a group of players, to help themselves , build a dominant superclan, I do not tell the members what to do,, its their clan, so they should run it how they want, I want no power or glory for myself, DARK CLANS glory is due to the hard work, loyalty, and comradeship of the members who made our DARK CLAN GREAT, and are proud of their clan, and not me, DARK CLAN is the most popular clan on pb2, and new members are joining each day. The members have made their DARK CLAN the masters of war ,,

LONG LIVE OUR VICTORIOUS DARK CLAN!
LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN. LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT!
Last edited by paulstin on 23 May 2020, 08:26, edited 1 time in total.

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mrblake213 » 23 May 2020, 05:28

To me, clans are like the mini communities within the Plazma Burst Community.
These mini communities are important to the bigger spectrum of the community as they make up the foundation of what we have now.

They are probably the reason on why you're still inside the bigger community of Plazma Burst or why you're still playing the game. Probably because you feel like their 'company' is amusing and interesting and that makes you stay with them.

In other words, the Plazma Burst Community is such a big community that you might prefer hanging out to a smaller group (or friends) that might have the same ideology as you and that's why some people stick to clans. While some are really not into PB2 these days, I still see a few clans who stick to the 'small group of friends' objective and just play games such as CoD Warzone, Apex, and etc. in their little own group.

I think clans are a great thing to have if they have a strong foundation and are nurtured overtime. It was also one of the things on why I stayed in the community in the first place. They kept my interest in the game strong at the same time improving relationships with other players.

miss you tigey <3
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 23 May 2020, 11:33

anyways, i rather to stay on earth with my colleagues, fighting aliens for safety, i'm going to be banned after days if i kept like this (bad), btw i gave up so whatever.
Master Chief 0

Postby ToxicGamePL » 23 May 2020, 13:51

paulstin wrote:*DC propaganda*

Remember, TR beat your clan 6 to 2. You should stop advertising before every PB2 player starts hating you.

Back on topic. Personally? Clans are cool, quoting blake, they're like mini-communities. No one's forcing anyone to join one, but there's no reason to hate them otherwise. Clans are good for meeting new people, looking for a group to play with, participate in wars etc. etc.
So I feel like people who hate clans either joined a toxic / generally bad clan and hate on it because of their own experience, or just THINK clans are trash because someone told them about it.
Nope.
ToxicGamePL
Recruit

Next

Return to General Discussion