hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Postby Veldig Vakker » 18 May 2020, 10:27

A simple but useful equation found by Hideyoshi Sakamoto aka Piersss, to calculate the number of ratings on your map without having to check it directly.

The Equation:
f = x/y

f = Initial function

x = Total stars on your map

y = Total players who have been rated on your map

Example:
Piersss has a map named Liposome with over 53 stars and 18 players who have been rated on his map. Calculate the total of his map rating

Known:
x = 53 stars
y =18 players how have been rated on his map

Completion:
f = x/y

f = 53/18 = 2.94

In conclusion Piersss's map Liposome has a total of rating at 2.94 point.
Last edited by Veldig Vakker on 20 May 2020, 06:38, edited 1 time in total.

Veldig Vakker
Recruit

Re: An equation to count your map rating

Postby Nyove » 19 May 2020, 18:29

I'm sorry if I misunderstood something but isn't this just calculating average?
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Postby Girl_Power » 19 May 2020, 21:21

Nyove wrote:I'm sorry if I misunderstood something but isn't this just calculating average?

I've never been good at math anyway but I'm pretty sure he is calculating the average. Still neat though, and I'm going to try it myself later. Thanks for the tips, Veldig Vakker!
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby phsc » 20 May 2020, 02:16

im pretty sure that person did not find out how to calculate the average of something

overly complicated in your post too, also functions and equations are different things and this isnt a function

is this some try to look overly smart? i mean considering theres a lot of 10 year olds it wouldve worked if this game wasnt a bunch of old people after all
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Veldig Vakker » 20 May 2020, 06:24

phsc wrote:im pretty sure that person did not find out how to calculate the average of something

overly complicated in your post too, also functions and equations are different things and this isnt a function

is this some try to look overly smart? i mean considering theres a lot of 10 year olds it wouldve worked if this game wasnt a bunch of old people after all

I just played around with the equation in Microsoft Office Word and accidentally typed this.

Veldig Vakker
Recruit

Re: hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Postby Master Chief 0 » 22 May 2020, 09:22

I think that would be useless especially for the people who bad at math logic, according to this, most of the people who play games don't care about math, this is completely pointless, welp kind of?
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to General Discussion