Freekilling in Chill zone DEATHMATCH servers

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Freekilling in Chill zone DEATHMATCH servers

Postby The_Admiral » 11 May 2020, 16:38

Hello.
There's been several αssholes freekilling me in Paul base DEATHMATCH servers where people instead of killing eachother were chilling, and when i wanted to join in, i got fυcking killed for no reason. The two notable examples can be traced to the players Blue and Corporal, that's right, those two sadistic fυcking αssholes who ruin the fun and target me specifically for no reason whenever i want to play with them.
The_Admiral
Recruit

Re: Freekilling in Chill zone DEATHMATCH servers

Postby Civil-Lite » 11 May 2020, 17:17

Needless for you to be reminded that you are in fact still playing a 2D multiplayer flash game which is based on as well as designed for killing. Honestly I have mentioned this so many times before over multiple different occasions but NO, all you seem to do is ignore the statement that was given to you, only to think that your life is on the line and it’s the end of the world. You’ve also been called out for insulting other players just because they killed you inside a game that is MEANT FOR KILLING. I don’t know how many times you need to be told this, I don’t know how long it’ll take for you to get that into your head, and furthermore I don’t know why you still bother. It’s not all the time you would expect a Deathmatch where everyone will automatically team with you / sit around and be chill without having to kill anybody for “no reason whatsoever”. I have to say this, you’re absolutely borderline ignorant to the brim, and this situation of yours is a practical joke to this point. Just play the game normally, just like anyone else. It’s literally not that hard at all, and it certainly isn’t rocket science.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby ziomke » 11 May 2020, 18:09

True, no matter of the map. Do you expect people in a shooter game to not kill you, because it's a base/school/"chill zone" map?

Spoiler: Show More
Zrób sobie przerwę od internetu.

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Silk1 » 11 May 2020, 18:16

I suggest you join roleplay servers, it's a bit relaxing than the 'chill zone' servers.
can't blame the map for having guns in there lol.
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby TcBot » 11 May 2020, 18:17

its shooter game bro,chill out.

TcBot
Recruit

Postby Girl_Power » 11 May 2020, 19:04

Civil-Lite wrote:Needless for you to be reminded that you are in fact still playing a 2D multiplayer flash game which is based on as well as designed for killing. Honestly I have mentioned this so many times before over multiple different occasions but NO, all you seem to do is ignore the statement that was given to you, only to think that your life is on the line and it’s the end of the world. You’ve also been called out for insulting other players just because they killed you inside a game that is MEANT FOR KILLING. I don’t know how many times you need to be told this, I don’t know how long it’ll take for you to get that into your head, and furthermore I don’t know why you still bother. It’s not all the time you would expect a Deathmatch where everyone will automatically team with you / sit around and be chill without having to kill anybody for “no reason whatsoever”. I have to say this, you’re absolutely borderline ignorant to the brim, and this situation of yours is a practical joke to this point. Just play the game normally, just like anyone else. It’s literally not that hard at all, and it certainly isn’t rocket science.

https://prnt.sc/seum6h

Gotta agree with everything Civil said in his legendary quote. What do you expect when you join a Paul308-base deathmatch in the first place? You expect everyone to be all peaceful in a 2D shooter game meant for killing? Utter joke. I bet this man will be the next Jason Eden.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Build » 11 May 2020, 19:12

hey
this guy reminds me of the old MLG COOL DOMINIK that started making rant posts

its funny u dont have to make an essay its clear that his wrong, and he's going to waste ur time since he's not going to read all of them and respond with another hate.

Girl_Power wrote:Utter joke. I bet this man will be the next Jason Eden.

thats cute

but on topic to this post what do you actually expect from a shooter game jesus christ its a base match ofc its always chaotic.
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby phsc » 11 May 2020, 20:03

There's been several αssholes freekilling me in Paul base DEATHMATCH servers where people instead of killing eachother were chilling.

how many other people? you realize people have friends right, or maybe, since it was a base map, there was some level of roleplaying going around, it is not a typical deathmatch server since it is not an approved map so it does not have to be what the game says it is supposed to be, the same goes for coop maps, etc

and when i wanted to join in, i got fυcking killed for no reason.

how do you know? what is a valid and not valid reason? people can dislike people for any reason and since they are playing a base map where one person holds power, they can do whatever they want after all, killing people in the game means nothing and i also would bet that they could have killed other players too but they probably left when they realized that happened

The two notable examples can be traced to the players Blue and Corporal, that's right, those two sadistic fυcking αssholes who ruin the fun and target me specifically for no reason whenever i want to play with them.

what fun is there to be had in a base map other than that? really, the fun people have had in such types of maps has been the same since xfrostbytex-alcatraz was a popular map back in 2012 or whatever, it does have a bit of sadism in it tho i agree, also you might want to play with people but maybe people dont want to play with you and maybe what you want to play is not what people want to play! like a base where only whoever the god (slot 1) player says should be alive stays alive!
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to General Discussion