A complaint against the PB2 Community Discord

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: A complaint against the PB2 Community Discord

Postby Girl_Power » 11 May 2020, 19:11

I wonder how long this is going to go on for. If a mod/admin decides to ban this guy, I'm all in. As a matter of fact, I am getting tired of his "deliciously exquisite pizza sauce arrogant and rude behaviour and [he] didn't stop, and the αsshole who spam[s] [the forums]".

If I were you by this point, The_Admiral, I would just shut the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby The_Admiral » 11 May 2020, 19:15

Build wrote:if u get mad over everything on the internet, just take a rest tbh or leave it.

i was going to roast ur ass again for harassing me, but seems like im not that kind of person, ur the one that started attacking me so lol thats why i want to backfire u while being sarcastic. Be better my friend.

yeah try to respond with a hate post against me or others, see the results in the end and as if i was being honest as possible u really need to chill.

No, you're the one who started harassing me. Take it or leave it, you provoked me first.
The_Admiral
Recruit

Postby Build » 11 May 2020, 19:24

explaining this again is getting me tired, u still don't get the point u cant handle a joke and whats funny is u are a joke to me i was going to respond with smth against u but seems like im just going to be sarcastic instead then i still made u pissed off, because you're such an oversensitive person, u do realize that ur wrong.

sad i wanted to help you.
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby generaltahsin » 11 May 2020, 19:31

shut up weeb
generaltahsin
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Assassian4 » 11 May 2020, 19:35

haha insult machine go brrrrrr

Assassian4
Recruit

Postby phsc » 11 May 2020, 19:36

hey dude i have no idea of who you are or what you are doing but unsure if you have realized many people have made posts complaining about staff and all and nothing ever changes! turns out those who often end up getting in centralized power positions in systems where people have no way of choosing are rly not very open minded or cool people! that isnt only a thing that happens in game moderation but also governments and at times even companies, and really using the forums will change nothing buddy, all it is going to do is get you banned, try talking to eric or something, i am pretty sure you are not the only one with problems with the staff, but even that wont change much since many people have complained and rly staff has been a gigantic circlejerk for as long as i could remember, we do have some better people now tho than some points of the past

also shouldnt rly you like... reply to people? blake made a big post, and you kind of ignored it?
(also btw blake saying that philosophers said something means nothing buddy and like just so you know multiple philosophers believe that revenge is a fair thing, kant, schopenhauer, nietzsche, pretty much basically everything that came out of german idealism)

but if what zap said is true, you are an asshole, but i still dont agree w how everyone deliciously exquisite pizza sauce dickrides staff

i mean its not like there is ever going to be actual formal discussions in this game

the administration of this game is indeed an authoritarian dictatorship tho thats a fact n i think the fact that staff members can have different ways of handling rules and banning is extremely ridiculous and also the fact that like insuting others is ban-worthy is also ridiculous because rly, what is offensive n what is not? and that greatly shows the authoritarian nature of the administration of this game (n also its circlejerkic nature w people making fun of u n not getting punished when p much everybody should be!)

also weeb isnt an insult and if you didnt care about people insulting you they would stop, or you could insult them back in a way that they can actually feel bad, look for their weakness, their insecurity, and focus on that
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Civil-Lite » 11 May 2020, 19:41

The_Admiral wrote:No, you're the one who started harassing me. Take it or leave it, you provoked me first.

Take it or leave it? By all means I will take it because you are in fact challenging ourselves to a counteractive response, whereas you’re not going to be able defend yourself any longer at this rate if this topic somehow decides to shift its course to the part where this has been instigated further beyond the point than it originally should’ve been. Just because a person was harassing you, that ultimately does not give you the absolute right to go ahead and harass them back, and it wasn’t even just one person, in this case they’ve all been coming from you with no signs shown towards an end. Honestly, and I can’t stress this enough, if you have a problem with somebody, why don’t you use the common sense you have and report them instead of writing multiple complaints about the situation in the forums and expecting people to take your word for for it when already knowing what you’ve done/said to others in the past? How ironic, isn’t it? I absolutely love it. Stop playing the blame game here when it’s nobody else’s fault other than your own self getting into this mess with no means of a reasonable way to get out of it.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby Assassian4 » 11 May 2020, 19:54

Admiral, arnt you complaining over a 5 day mute without reason? Guess what, I was muted for 2 weeks and banned for 3 before i came back to the server during the wasted scandal. Man the deliciously exquisite pizza sauce up.

Assassian4
Recruit

Postby mrblake213 » 11 May 2020, 22:26

Both topics has been merged and locked.

At this point, your only source of redemption would be the Administration or Eric Gurt himself.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Previous

Return to General Discussion