The End?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

The End?

Postby broforce1 » 30 December 2019, 17:05

well,not really the end,but about adobe flash player,we all know that,it will get blocked in 2020!,and,it might wont be able to be used,so,u cant open some sites that used adobe flash player,maybe no YouTube,no flash games,specially
who is fan of PB2 the game of our top favorite games wont be able to be played,maybe after 1 year from 2020
adobe flash player and another computer software will get back,maybe yes or maybe not,Adobe Flash Player is computer software for using content created on the Adobe Flash platform, including viewing multimedia contents, executing rich Internet applications, and streaming audio and video. Flash Player can run from a web browser as a browser plug-in or on supported mobile devices,i think there's another way to apply it and its to weak way to use the flash player in 2020,on the top of the page,there's is a lock image will show u the site information and will display the cookies and if it was secured or not and the thing that u already that u using it,the flash there u can set Flash to allow and reload the page to work,u can also press on this lock image again and go to site sittings and go done to find the flash and set it to allow and then refresh the page,related image to get it more: but before all that,u must download the flash player..and i think another way will let u to play PB2 without the app u use like google,here's a video link how to download the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ereCS4yCueo

but at least there's another game will be released maybe after 2 years maybe,called PB 2.5 by eric gurt
so no matters for flash player,also cuz ucan play downloaded games that you've been download it so yea hope to find a way..because always there is a hope for everything..
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: The End?

Postby broforce1 » 30 December 2019, 17:07

maybe there is more people that know more information about this thing more than me and they might correct
some mistake i type it on that topic hope to tell me that if there's any mistakes i type it in this topic
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Stamtish » 30 December 2019, 18:58

Dude chill. Firefox still supports flash player.

Nevermind it i just saw it won't work. crap.

From what I've heard, the flash will no longer be supported, but it doesn't mean its going to be entirely disabled. no web browsers will support that anymore, but none of them will force remove them. it will be just there and won't be supported and updated anymore. just like ms paint.
Keep your Friends close, But Keep your Enemies closer... -Blade
Stamtish
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby KARL SERG » 30 December 2019, 19:25

Newgrounds created a domestic program for them to run Flash movies and games after Flash Player gets discontinued. They will probably sell models of it like hot cakes to those who need it, like big corporations freaking out over the news.
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Return to General Discussion