Why noone plays on UA server?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series.

Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby pvt rya » 13 November 2019, 09:35

Less ping, better for approved matches for everyone who's not from America!?

pvt rya
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 10 November 2019, 10:35

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby Darnit525 » 13 November 2019, 15:18

nobody plays there because nobody plays there, if a large enough group starts playing there eventually everyone will migrate.
User avatar
Darnit525
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 70
Joined: 14 October 2019, 20:19

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby pvt rya » 13 November 2019, 17:31

Darnit525 wrote:nobody plays there because nobody plays there, if a large enough group starts playing there eventually everyone will migrate.


well it happends only when USA server went down. but when it back online ppl go back as usual

pvt rya
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 10 November 2019, 10:35

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby Darnit525 » 13 November 2019, 19:53

that's because everyone else goes there.
User avatar
Darnit525
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 70
Joined: 14 October 2019, 20:19

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby pvt rya » 13 November 2019, 20:08

Darnit525 wrote:that's because everyone else goes there.

this is really wrong, i think that's because newcomers don't scroll to UA, the first server is USA so they stay in

pvt rya
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 10 November 2019, 10:35

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby Darnit525 » 16 November 2019, 15:27

i'm closer to europe but i play on the US server because that's the one where all the players are.
User avatar
Darnit525
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 70
Joined: 14 October 2019, 20:19

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby pvt rya » 16 November 2019, 15:59

Darnit525 wrote:i'm closer to europe but i play on the US server because that's the one where all the players are.

yes that's the problem

pvt rya
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 10 November 2019, 10:35

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby Ayano » 17 November 2019, 14:16

I am pretty sure its just simply the lack of players in the game itself especially during 2019.
Some non-American users such as some peeps from Asia in which do not have their own server to play on, have better Ping in US servers than EU/UA servers. Simply being the first server that pops up does not solves the whole problem. Maybe the remaining players or Majority of the remaining players are from the US anyways compared to EU/UA.
User avatar
Ayano
Falkok [250]
 
Posts: 272
Joined: 26 February 2016, 12:26
Location: Was Kidnapped

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby alj99 » 11 December 2019, 12:16

Ayano wrote:I am pretty sure its just simply the lack of players in the game itself especially during 2019.
Some non-American users such as some peeps from Asia in which do not have their own server to play on, have better Ping in US servers than EU/UA servers. Simply being the first server that pops up does not solves the whole problem. Maybe the remaining players or Majority of the remaining players are from the US anyways compared to EU/UA.


I live in south east asia and what she said true most people from eastern asia (I think) goes to US server since we have better ping there (about 200) though twice as slow, it is better
I am good when it comes to logistics in pb2. And i make maps with good concepts and i am not good with map design pls help

alj99
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 8 April 2014, 12:01

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 11 December 2019, 20:21

To be fair, if everyone which is playing in the California server and which is from Europe or Middle East or closer, moved to European server, everybody would have good pings and there would actually be a good amount of people which keep the server alive.

alj99 wrote:
Ayano wrote:I am pretty sure its just simply the lack of players in the game itself especially during 2019.
Some non-American users such as some peeps from Asia in which do not have their own server to play on, have better Ping in US servers than EU/UA servers. Simply being the first server that pops up does not solves the whole problem. Maybe the remaining players or Majority of the remaining players are from the US anyways compared to EU/UA.


I live in south east asia and what she said true most people from eastern asia (I think) goes to US server since we have better ping there (about 200) though twice as slow, it is better


Try to go on the European server and see what your ping is. If it's lower, it means there will be less delay and it means the European server is the perfect fit for you. Nobody really cares about this but if every European player was told to go there, they would obviously play there. They are just waiting someone to tell them to go there I guess.
User avatar
Sgt Dwayne
Moderator
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 28 March 2014, 15:26
Location: Istanbul

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby Xier44 » 13 December 2019, 18:19

Servers for now merged,so dont worry.
User avatar
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 12 November 2019, 20:24

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby Kostadin 8 » 14 December 2019, 00:51

Xier44 wrote:Servers for now merged,so dont worry.

they didnt merge he just removed cali
User avatar
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 505
Joined: 13 March 2014, 18:00
Location: United States

Re: Why noone plays on UA server?

Postby Sgt Dwayne » 14 December 2019, 16:55

California is back and Europe was renamed back to how it was. Now you see why I said European/Middle East people were waiting for something to happen to move to Europe. There are more people in Europe than there are in California at the moment.
User avatar
Sgt Dwayne
Moderator
 
Posts: 27
Joined: 28 March 2014, 15:26
Location: Istanbul


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users