Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series.

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Resi » 7 November 2019, 16:16

Avre wrote:ok

can't wait for this topic to get locked by staff
meme topic ended up becoming an essay party.


It looks like you don't know what a copypasta is, so here you go. Did you seriously think we were fighting each other?
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Bio-1 » 7 November 2019, 16:40

Heres some memes
https://imgflip.com/i/3fklyc
THIS MAN REALLY MAD
https://imgflip.com/i/3fkmp6
Thats all for today
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
User avatar
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 6 September 2019, 19:22
Location: Ukraine

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Resi » 7 November 2019, 16:42

Bio-1 wrote:Heres some memes
https://imgflip.com/i/3fklyc
THIS MAN REALLY MAD
https://imgflip.com/i/3fkmp6
Thats all for today

This is your first meme that actually made me laugh. Seriously, I was laughing for 2 minutes straight. This is my personal record. It made my day. Thanks. You made me laugh and finally accomplished something in your meaningless life. Congratulations! Keep improving.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 16:50

Resi wrote:
Bio-1 wrote:Heres some memes
https://imgflip.com/i/3fklyc
THIS MAN REALLY MAD
https://imgflip.com/i/3fkmp6
Thats all for today

This is your first meme that actually made me laugh. Seriously, I was laughing for 2 minutes straight. This is my personal record. It made my day. Thanks. You made me laugh and finally accomplished something in your meaningless life. Congratulations! Keep improving.

I love how people who think they are smart suggest only one thing - "let's patiently wait and have some fun before we die". Instead of looking for possibilities, focusing on something that you might have missed during your "research", you suggest to have fun and die. No, thank you. That's a strategy of a loser. Besides there are things that are much more important than fun or happiness. Too bad you will never be able to understand it.
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Resi » 7 November 2019, 16:51

Incompetence wrote:
Resi wrote:
Bio-1 wrote:Heres some memes
https://imgflip.com/i/3fklyc
THIS MAN REALLY MAD
https://imgflip.com/i/3fkmp6
Thats all for today

This is your first meme that actually made me laugh. Seriously, I was laughing for 2 minutes straight. This is my personal record. It made my day. Thanks. You made me laugh and finally accomplished something in your meaningless life. Congratulations! Keep improving.

I love how people who think they are smart suggest only one thing - "let's patiently wait and have some fun before we die". Instead of looking for possibilities, focusing on something that you might have missed during your "research", you suggest to have fun and die. No, thank you. That's a strategy of a loser. Besides there are things that are much more important than fun or happiness. Too bad you will never be able to understand it.


yes hello 25 year phd rheterologist here from the university of hell, michigan!! i have analyzed this image in question and have come to the unanimous conclusion that this image right here is a deliberate attempt to speak to the human soul regarding the intricacies of existential dread that plagues the current 7th generation of humans of 2000-2035. you see, what one may ascribe as a feeling of burning in this reaction is really the imagery of eternal internalized agonizing suffering. today's kids will refer to this as "dying inside," best known by the mnenomic IDEAS (internally dying eternally and slowly), which is proof that ideas are dangerous to the general populace. this particular art piece speaks on the idea of the extinction of ideas by providing an allegory in the form of a dying and hopeless man with an agonized smile. (source: google.com)[1]#ref

by using the formula W=∫F dr =∫x2x1−GM(1)x2dx=GM(1x2−1x1) (see IPA guide for the English language), we can determine that yes you are 100% correct but only 50% of the time.[2]

bio-1's art can be described as occult or bizarre to the uninformed of course, and this is understandable understandably so.[citation needed] however, this is just standard application of psephological eschatology that speaks on higher levels of geometric planes of understanding on a micro humanized scale. of course, such skill can be misunderstood as unnatural because no one has ever demonstrated such graceful display of artistic skill before. it could be best compared to the works created during the renaissance with the types of skillful execution, artistic style, and medium of art used to create these masterpieces. it is an important discussion in the circles of artistic psychology as to what attracts people towards this type of art. the fact that bio-1's art can even do this is incredible itself! just one piece of art alone shook up the entire scientific community!!! one contention is that perhaps bio-1's art is beyond our understanding, that it is paracausal, with its aesthetics looking good being something that sidesteps causal relationships entirely. in other words, nothing can truly explain why his art is good, and that's the great thing about it. what is also great however is that bio-1 is a proponent of cheaper products on the market in favor of consumers and buying power. for instance, he has a simple burger for $1.2, just 373% less than what a burger typically costs at a local fast food chain without inflation being factored in. this, in economics, is what is known as the golden number, a value set in the market that will guarantee the maximum amount of growth in any economic system. this, of course, shouldn't be confused with the golden ratio, though its principles also apply to a certain degree, nor should it be confused with the golden number in reference to time. (source: ja.wikipedia.com/wiki/#cite-note-3)[3]#ref
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 16:54

Resi wrote:yes hello 25 year phd rheterologist here from the university of hell, michigan!! i have analyzed this image in question and have come to the unanimous conclusion that this image right here is a deliberate attempt to speak to the human soul regarding the intricacies of existential dread that plagues the current 7th generation of humans of 2000-2035. you see, what one may ascribe as a feeling of burning in this reaction is really the imagery of eternal internalized agonizing suffering. today's kids will refer to this as "dying inside," best known by the mnenomic IDEAS (internally dying eternally and slowly), which is proof that ideas are dangerous to the general populace. this particular art piece speaks on the idea of the extinction of ideas by providing an allegory in the form of a dying and hopeless man with an agonized smile. (source: google.com)[1]#ref

by using the formula W=∫F dr =∫x2x1−GM(1)x2dx=GM(1x2−1x1) (see IPA guide for the English language), we can determine that yes you are 100% correct but only 50% of the time.[2]

bio-1's art can be described as occult or bizarre to the uninformed of course, and this is understandable understandably so.[citation needed] however, this is just standard application of psephological eschatology that speaks on higher levels of geometric planes of understanding on a micro humanized scale. of course, such skill can be misunderstood as unnatural because no one has ever demonstrated such graceful display of artistic skill before. it could be best compared to the works created during the renaissance with the types of skillful execution, artistic style, and medium of art used to create these masterpieces. it is an important discussion in the circles of artistic psychology as to what attracts people towards this type of art. the fact that bio-1's art can even do this is incredible itself! just one piece of art alone shook up the entire scientific community!!! one contention is that perhaps bio-1's art is beyond our understanding, that it is paracausal, with its aesthetics looking good being something that sidesteps causal relationships entirely. in other words, nothing can truly explain why his art is good, and that's the great thing about it. what is also great however is that bio-1 is a proponent of cheaper products on the market in favor of consumers and buying power. for instance, he has a simple burger for $1.2, just 373% less than what a burger typically costs at a local fast food chain without inflation being factored in. this, in economics, is what is known as the golden number, a value set in the market that will guarantee the maximum amount of growth in any economic system. this, of course, shouldn't be confused with the golden ratio, though its principles also apply to a certain degree, nor should it be confused with the golden number in reference to time. (source: ja.wikipedia.com/wiki/#cite-note-3)[3]#ref

everything i believe in has a logical explanation. so it means that my brain program cannot be defective. i can change my mind and admit my mistakes if the arguments of my opponent are logically more correct. example. let's say someone's saying that herself has a title. titles are useless to the colonization of mars. life has a meaning, a target, a mission you have to complete. every single person has to focus on the colonization of mars and protection from black holes. that's the point of our lifes. lowering her total lifespan because of time spent with useless things lowers the chances of her mission to succeed. result: we might not be ready for an evil attack from a black hole (because people spent time talking about useless memes and titles) at any second. she has to look after the colonization of mars but at the same time she can not achieve it because of his own weakness and bring humanity to a lot of troubles. she contradicts herself. she may fail the mission. this means that her "brain program" is defective i don't spend time seeking useless titles(even though i did that in the past) which means i'm already better than her. now tell me, if this person is weak and stupid, why should i even worry about him thinking that i'm arrogant same goes to other people who are defective. i can only tell them that they should know their place and shut their mouths if they don't know what they are talking about.
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:00

Incompetence wrote:
Resi wrote:yes hello 25 year phd rheterologist here from the university of hell, michigan!! i have analyzed this image in question and have come to the unanimous conclusion that this image right here is a deliberate attempt to speak to the human soul regarding the intricacies of existential dread that plagues the current 7th generation of humans of 2000-2035. you see, what one may ascribe as a feeling of burning in this reaction is really the imagery of eternal internalized agonizing suffering. today's kids will refer to this as "dying inside," best known by the mnenomic IDEAS (internally dying eternally and slowly), which is proof that ideas are dangerous to the general populace. this particular art piece speaks on the idea of the extinction of ideas by providing an allegory in the form of a dying and hopeless man with an agonized smile. (source: google.com)[1]#ref

by using the formula W=∫F dr =∫x2x1−GM(1)x2dx=GM(1x2−1x1) (see IPA guide for the English language), we can determine that yes you are 100% correct but only 50% of the time.[2]

bio-1's art can be described as occult or bizarre to the uninformed of course, and this is understandable understandably so.[citation needed] however, this is just standard application of psephological eschatology that speaks on higher levels of geometric planes of understanding on a micro humanized scale. of course, such skill can be misunderstood as unnatural because no one has ever demonstrated such graceful display of artistic skill before. it could be best compared to the works created during the renaissance with the types of skillful execution, artistic style, and medium of art used to create these masterpieces. it is an important discussion in the circles of artistic psychology as to what attracts people towards this type of art. the fact that bio-1's art can even do this is incredible itself! just one piece of art alone shook up the entire scientific community!!! one contention is that perhaps bio-1's art is beyond our understanding, that it is paracausal, with its aesthetics looking good being something that sidesteps causal relationships entirely. in other words, nothing can truly explain why his art is good, and that's the great thing about it. what is also great however is that bio-1 is a proponent of cheaper products on the market in favor of consumers and buying power. for instance, he has a simple burger for $1.2, just 373% less than what a burger typically costs at a local fast food chain without inflation being factored in. this, in economics, is what is known as the golden number, a value set in the market that will guarantee the maximum amount of growth in any economic system. this, of course, shouldn't be confused with the golden ratio, though its principles also apply to a certain degree, nor should it be confused with the golden number in reference to time. (source: ja.wikipedia.com/wiki/#cite-note-3)[3]#ref

everything i believe in has a logical explanation. so it means that my brain program cannot be defective. i can change my mind and admit my mistakes if the arguments of my opponent are logically more correct. example. let's say someone's saying that herself has a title. titles are useless to the colonization of mars. life has a meaning, a target, a mission you have to complete. every single person has to focus on the colonization of mars and protection from black holes. that's the point of our lifes. lowering her total lifespan because of time spent with useless things lowers the chances of her mission to succeed. result: we might not be ready for an evil attack from a black hole (because people spent time talking about useless memes and titles) at any second. she has to look after the colonization of mars but at the same time she can not achieve it because of his own weakness and bring humanity to a lot of troubles. she contradicts herself. she may fail the mission. this means that her "brain program" is defective i don't spend time seeking useless titles(even though i did that in the past) which means i'm already better than her. now tell me, if this person is weak and stupid, why should i even worry about him thinking that i'm arrogant same goes to other people who are defective. i can only tell them that they should know their place and shut their mouths if they don't know what they are talking about.

I'm disappointed in you. What a waste of time. Thought you're capable of creating something more valuable for today's world. I'll be honest. For a second I actually thought you have a chance to impress me with your project and it will force me to apologize to you and show respect in future, but in the end your "project" turned out to be as useful as a potato.

Finding cure for all diseases is science. Creating an engine for new SpaceX rocket is science. Developing advanced AI is science. What you did is not science. At least I don't consider it worth being called so. Come back when you create something useful and valuable for this world.

Avre wrote:ok

can't wait for this topic to get locked by staff
meme topic ended up becoming an essay party.

Poor child. I feel your pain. Goodbye.
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 595
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Pizzeria

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:14

phsc wrote:I'm disappointed in you. What a waste of time. Thought you're capable of creating something more valuable for today's world. I'll be honest. For a second I actually thought you have a chance to impress me with your project and it will force me to apologize to you and show respect in future, but in the end your "project" turned out to be as useful as a potato.

Finding cure for all diseases is science. Creating an engine for new SpaceX rocket is science. Developing advanced AI is science. What you did is not science. At least I don't consider it worth being called so. Come back when you create something useful and valuable for this world.

Ok, so we are having fun playing this 1.32 PB2. Website activity is raising, especially in map section. People create new awesome high quality maps. They spend hours, days, WEEKS on them putting their soul inside each detail they add.

But what do we see in the ranked section? This is the question that doesn't need an answer. Stryde-sniper. I think it's not right. Low quality trash map that was approved in 2014 (or when?) and should have never been created in the first place is keep being played 24/7 by people who do not understand what they are doing. They give those maps attention, time, plays and votes. Lots of them. And because of that, people, who as I said earlier, put their soul inside each part of their maps, stop making maps or even leave the game because they lose motivation. Is it right? Or is it fair? Obviously it's not. Good level editors should never be forced to leave the game because of such reasons. They should get what they deserve - a good spot in Best Custom Level Developers list. And their maps should be played 24/7 instead of that sniper trash.

Right now, since the activity is up and high detailed 1.32 maps are filling the servers, we should make a big decision if we want good people to stay in the game and make our time spent in PB2 better. We should RESET THE APPROVED MAPS LIST. Begin again and give right people the chance to get what they deserve. Let's not approve a single bad map ever again. Let's approve maps that deserve to be approved. And no, it won't kill PB2. We are having a new hit detection system, new maps, raised activity everywhere on the website. This is the right moment of time to BEGIN AGAIN. There won't be a second chance to do it. So what do you think?
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Resi » 7 November 2019, 17:19

Incompetence wrote:
phsc wrote:I'm disappointed in you. What a waste of time. Thought you're capable of creating something more valuable for today's world. I'll be honest. For a second I actually thought you have a chance to impress me with your project and it will force me to apologize to you and show respect in future, but in the end your "project" turned out to be as useful as a potato.

Finding cure for all diseases is science. Creating an engine for new SpaceX rocket is science. Developing advanced AI is science. What you did is not science. At least I don't consider it worth being called so. Come back when you create something useful and valuable for this world.

Ok, so we are having fun playing this 1.32 PB2. Website activity is raising, especially in map section. People create new awesome high quality maps. They spend hours, days, WEEKS on them putting their soul inside each detail they add.

But what do we see in the ranked section? This is the question that doesn't need an answer. Stryde-sniper. I think it's not right. Low quality trash map that was approved in 2014 (or when?) and should have never been created in the first place is keep being played 24/7 by people who do not understand what they are doing. They give those maps attention, time, plays and votes. Lots of them. And because of that, people, who as I said earlier, put their soul inside each part of their maps, stop making maps or even leave the game because they lose motivation. Is it right? Or is it fair? Obviously it's not. Good level editors should never be forced to leave the game because of such reasons. They should get what they deserve - a good spot in Best Custom Level Developers list. And their maps should be played 24/7 instead of that sniper trash.

Right now, since the activity is up and high detailed 1.32 maps are filling the servers, we should make a big decision if we want good people to stay in the game and make our time spent in PB2 better. We should RESET THE APPROVED MAPS LIST. Begin again and give right people the chance to get what they deserve. Let's not approve a single bad map ever again. Let's approve maps that deserve to be approved. And no, it won't kill PB2. We are having a new hit detection system, new maps, raised activity everywhere on the website. This is the right moment of time to BEGIN AGAIN. There won't be a second chance to do it. So what do you think?


The funny thing about this idea is that it isn't even correct. If we unapprove stryde-sniper, people are just gonna look for an alternative, creating an endless cycle.

That's why I suggested the map rotation idea and disallowing creating matches.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:22

Incompetence wrote:
phsc wrote:I'm disappointed in you. What a waste of time. Thought you're capable of creating something more valuable for today's world. I'll be honest. For a second I actually thought you have a chance to impress me with your project and it will force me to apologize to you and show respect in future, but in the end your "project" turned out to be as useful as a potato.

Finding cure for all diseases is science. Creating an engine for new SpaceX rocket is science. Developing advanced AI is science. What you did is not science. At least I don't consider it worth being called so. Come back when you create something useful and valuable for this world.

Ok, so we are having fun playing this 1.32 PB2. Website activity is raising, especially in map section. People create new awesome high quality maps. They spend hours, days, WEEKS on them putting their soul inside each detail they add.

But what do we see in the ranked section? This is the question that doesn't need an answer. Stryde-sniper. I think it's not right. Low quality trash map that was approved in 2014 (or when?) and should have never been created in the first place is keep being played 24/7 by people who do not understand what they are doing. They give those maps attention, time, plays and votes. Lots of them. And because of that, people, who as I said earlier, put their soul inside each part of their maps, stop making maps or even leave the game because they lose motivation. Is it right? Or is it fair? Obviously it's not. Good level editors should never be forced to leave the game because of such reasons. They should get what they deserve - a good spot in Best Custom Level Developers list. And their maps should be played 24/7 instead of that sniper trash.

Right now, since the activity is up and high detailed 1.32 maps are filling the servers, we should make a big decision if we want good people to stay in the game and make our time spent in PB2 better. We should RESET THE APPROVED MAPS LIST. Begin again and give right people the chance to get what they deserve. Let's not approve a single bad map ever again. Let's approve maps that deserve to be approved. And no, it won't kill PB2. We are having a new hit detection system, new maps, raised activity everywhere on the website. This is the right moment of time to BEGIN AGAIN. There won't be a second chance to do it. So what do you think?

I think i've played every single approved map of pb2. And ive got to say i didn't like any of them. They are either stryde-sniper clones or something that isn't stryde-sniper but doesn't really depict anything. I mean level developers don't even try to make building and other things realistic. They don't add stairs, rooms, canalization, furniture. They just put random senseless wall combinations here and there, put a lot of modern and futuristic weapons at spots where nobody would ever leave a gun. I mean normal people hide their guns under the bed, in the safe or weapon room. But no! Map maker just throws them on the floor. What the hell? Nobody would do that. Many map makers make symmetrical maps but have you ever seen a biome or a bulding that is entirely (inside and outside) symmetrical? I'm pretty sure you haven't. There are other claims too, but i think what ive said is enough to get the meaning of what i dont want to see in ranked section.

I wonder if someone could make a map that would actually make sense and be suitable for approval at the same time. What about a city map?
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 595
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Pizzeria

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:24

phsc wrote:I think i've played every single approved map of pb2. And ive got to say i didn't like any of them. They are either stryde-sniper clones or something that isn't stryde-sniper but doesn't really depict anything. I mean level developers don't even try to make building and other things realistic. They don't add stairs, rooms, canalization, furniture. They just put random senseless wall combinations here and there, put a lot of modern and futuristic weapons at spots where nobody would ever leave a gun. I mean normal people hide their guns under the bed, in the safe or weapon room. But no! Map maker just throws them on the floor. What the hell? Nobody would do that. Many map makers make symmetrical maps but have you ever seen a biome or a bulding that is entirely (inside and outside) symmetrical? I'm pretty sure you haven't. There are other claims too, but i think what ive said is enough to get the meaning of what i dont want to see in ranked section.

I wonder if someone could make a map that would actually make sense and be suitable for approval at the same time. What about a city map?

If you like challenges, then why won't you create something that is challenging, but also very practical and that can be used by all community members to make their maps better? Like, I don't know, an ultrarealistic multilevel elevator that is also SYNCHRONIZED in multiplayer? Why don't you make this instead of a can of soda?

Resi wrote:The funny thing about this idea is that it isn't even correct. If we unapprove stryde-sniper, people are just gonna look for an alternative, creating an endless cycle.

That's why I suggested the map rotation idea and disallowing creating matches.

Forget about Stryde-sniper and brainless people who play it. They are lost cause. Adding 1.32 features to realwar won't solve this problem and you know it.
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:26

im so tired of you people who yell "pb2 is dead!!!1??!" at every corner. if its dead/boring to you then get the f* out. go play some other games, do other things. why are you still here? are you trying to convince other people to leave too because you dont want to do it alone?
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 595
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Pizzeria

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:29

Needle is a sniper rifle, right? So it must have a laser pointer that may detect enemies on a distance. That would make sense. Eric, hello?
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:33

Incompetence wrote:Needle is a sniper rifle, right? So it must have a laser pointer that may detect enemies on a distance. That would make sense. Eric, hello?

I can find a better place to put my finger in
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 595
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Pizzeria

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby James27 » 7 November 2019, 17:34

phsc wrote:im so tired of you people who yell "pb2 is dead!!!1??!" at every corner. if its dead/boring to you then get the f* out

no
people were right. It is dead but thank you for your pointless shit and see ya lad ;)
Last edited by James27 on 7 November 2019, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
James27
Recruit
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 24 January 2019, 15:26

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:34

2020 is the end of the world. you will never play pb3 because we are all going to die
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:50

James27 wrote:
phsc wrote:im so tired of you people who yell "pb2 is dead!!!1??!" at every corner. if its dead/boring to you then get the f* out

no
people were right. It is dead but thank you for your pointless shit and see ya lad ;)

here's why you are wrong

Incompetence wrote:2020 is the end of the world. you will never play pb3 because we are all going to die

It scares the hell out of me because people have no protection against threats like this. What do you think? Maybe it's a sign that we all should stop wasting our lives on unimportant things and start dedicating them to the exploration of space?
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 595
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Pizzeria

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:57

phsc wrote:
Incompetence wrote:2020 is the end of the world. you will never play pb3 because we are all going to die

It scares the hell out of me because people have no protection against threats like this. What do you think? Maybe it's a sign that we all should stop wasting our lives on unimportant things and start dedicating them to the exploration of space?

well, if all pb2 players could check the forum and watch how we call them stupid for making/playing and rating sh*tty maps, they might start thinking/improving. so yea, i think the problem is that none of the people we are referring to actually realizes that there is something wrong with them
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 18:03

Incompetence wrote:
phsc wrote:
Incompetence wrote:2020 is the end of the world. you will never play pb3 because we are all going to die

It scares the hell out of me because people have no protection against threats like this. What do you think? Maybe it's a sign that we all should stop wasting our lives on unimportant things and start dedicating them to the exploration of space?

well, if all pb2 players could check the forum and watch how we call them stupid for making/playing and rating sh*tty maps, they might start thinking/improving. so yea, i think the problem is that none of the people we are referring to actually realizes that there is something wrong with them

Alright, Eric is no longer useful to me. And I pretty much told him everything I was thinking about him, so now I guess he may be angry a little bit. But I don't care anymore. I'm now kinda disappointed in everything I could be disappointed in. So I guess I have no reasons left to worry about the future of this game. I'm tired honestly. Anyway, staffs if you still want to approve urbanwar, here is my last remake of it. Do whatever you want. Eric said it's the best one of all current remakes we have, but do whatever you want. Approve this one, or other one, or approve none of them. I don't care.
User avatar
phsc
Civil Security Boss [500]
 
Posts: 595
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58
Location: Pizzeria

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 18:05

phsc wrote:Alright, Eric is no longer useful to me. And I pretty much told him everything I was thinking about him, so now I guess he may be angry a little bit. But I don't care anymore. I'm now kinda disappointed in everything I could be disappointed in. So I guess I have no reasons left to worry about the future of this game. I'm tired honestly. Anyway, staffs if you still want to approve urbanwar, here is my last remake of it. Do whatever you want. Eric said it's the best one of all current remakes we have, but do whatever you want. Approve this one, or other one, or approve none of them. I don't care.

Approximately how much time will it take? Days, weeks, months? Should I wait for it or should I release my map now because waiting is useless? God, this question is killing me.
User avatar
Incompetence
Usurpation Destroyer [350]
 
Posts: 364
Joined: 3 February 2016, 03:55
Location: Definitely not behind you

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users