Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Plazma Burst 2 Memes...

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:29

Needle is a sniper rifle, right? So it must have a laser pointer that may detect enemies on a distance. That would make sense. Eric, hello?
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:33

Incompetence wrote:Needle is a sniper rifle, right? So it must have a laser pointer that may detect enemies on a distance. That would make sense. Eric, hello?

I can find a better place to put my finger in
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby James27 » 7 November 2019, 17:34

phsc wrote:im so tired of you people who yell "pb2 is dead!!!1??!" at every corner. if its dead/boring to you then get the f* out

no
people were right. It is dead but thank you for your pointless shit and see ya lad ;)
Last edited by James27 on 7 November 2019, 17:40, edited 1 time in total.
James27
Recruit

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:34

2020 is the end of the world. you will never play pb3 because we are all going to die
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 17:50

James27 wrote:
phsc wrote:im so tired of you people who yell "pb2 is dead!!!1??!" at every corner. if its dead/boring to you then get the f* out

no
people were right. It is dead but thank you for your pointless shit and see ya lad ;)

here's why you are wrong

Incompetence wrote:2020 is the end of the world. you will never play pb3 because we are all going to die

It scares the hell out of me because people have no protection against threats like this. What do you think? Maybe it's a sign that we all should stop wasting our lives on unimportant things and start dedicating them to the exploration of space?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 17:57

phsc wrote:
Incompetence wrote:2020 is the end of the world. you will never play pb3 because we are all going to die

It scares the hell out of me because people have no protection against threats like this. What do you think? Maybe it's a sign that we all should stop wasting our lives on unimportant things and start dedicating them to the exploration of space?

well, if all pb2 players could check the forum and watch how we call them stupid for making/playing and rating sh*tty maps, they might start thinking/improving. so yea, i think the problem is that none of the people we are referring to actually realizes that there is something wrong with them
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 18:03

Incompetence wrote:
phsc wrote:

well, if all pb2 players could check the forum and watch how we call them stupid for making/playing and rating sh*tty maps, they might start thinking/improving. so yea, i think the problem is that none of the people we are referring to actually realizes that there is something wrong with them

Alright, Eric is no longer useful to me. And I pretty much told him everything I was thinking about him, so now I guess he may be angry a little bit. But I don't care anymore. I'm now kinda disappointed in everything I could be disappointed in. So I guess I have no reasons left to worry about the future of this game. I'm tired honestly. Anyway, staffs if you still want to approve urbanwar, here is my last remake of it. Do whatever you want. Eric said it's the best one of all current remakes we have, but do whatever you want. Approve this one, or other one, or approve none of them. I don't care.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 18:05

phsc wrote:Alright, Eric is no longer useful to me. And I pretty much told him everything I was thinking about him, so now I guess he may be angry a little bit. But I don't care anymore. I'm now kinda disappointed in everything I could be disappointed in. So I guess I have no reasons left to worry about the future of this game. I'm tired honestly. Anyway, staffs if you still want to approve urbanwar, here is my last remake of it. Do whatever you want. Eric said it's the best one of all current remakes we have, but do whatever you want. Approve this one, or other one, or approve none of them. I don't care.

Approximately how much time will it take? Days, weeks, months? Should I wait for it or should I release my map now because waiting is useless? God, this question is killing me.
Incompetence

Postby James27 » 7 November 2019, 18:08

Incompetence wrote:
phsc wrote:

we won't improve, We are retarded
and nothing will change since kids that have autism play the game
soooo thank you for wasting your time
James27
Recruit

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 18:10

James27 wrote:we won't improve, We are retarded

This would still be me. But with a different name. Don't you get it?

Also, no, not "that desperately". I'm just posting a suggestion for people who are interested in creating new maps with custom weapons. It would benefit everybody if someone did it. Besides, I'm working on my last map OS3 where I'm planning to make a realwar preset and real life gunmods. I want to add all weapons, including custom ones. And I believe whole map making community will find that map useful. So it's the interest of the community to do what I requested. It's not my own selfish interest. I'm making maps for the people.
Incompetence

Postby James27 » 7 November 2019, 18:13

phsc wrote:alright, Eric is no longer useful to me. And I pretty much told him everything I was thinking about him, so now I guess he may be angry a little bit. But I don't care anymore. I'm now kinda disappointed in everything I could be disappointed in. So I guess I have no reasons left to worry about the future of this game. I'm tired honestly. Anyway, staffs if you still want to approve urbanwar, here is my last remake of it. Do whatever you want. Eric said it's the best one of all current remakes we have, but do whatever you want. Approve this one, or other one, or approve none of them. I don't care.

awww that's so sad lemme headpat you
cry emoji cry emoji cry emoji
lemme just say a random word
n a r c a s s i s t
James27
Recruit

Postby Incompetence » 7 November 2019, 18:17

we need anime-like lesbians in futuristic mini skirts. we also need boobs physics. pb2.5 storyline must be about hero's harem saving the earth from evil heterosexual aliens
Incompetence

Postby phsc » 7 November 2019, 18:32

James27 wrote:we won't improve, We are retarded

"Stupid people like stupid things."

James27 wrote:
phsc wrote:alright, Eric is no longer useful to me. And I pretty much told him everything I was thinking about him, so now I guess he may be angry a little bit. But I don't care anymore. I'm now kinda disappointed in everything I could be disappointed in. So I guess I have no reasons left to worry about the future of this game. I'm tired honestly. Anyway, staffs if you still want to approve urbanwar, here is my last remake of it. Do whatever you want. Eric said it's the best one of all current remakes we have, but do whatever you want. Approve this one, or other one, or approve none of them. I don't care.

awww that's so sad lemme headpat you
cry emoji cry emoji cry emoji
lemme just say a random word
n a r c a s s i s t

It's funny how you don't know anything about me, yet making me a diagnosis. It's so stupid to make assumptions out of random forum posts in a flash game and attempts to discredit the poster using those assumptions. I have no regrets calling you a kid or stupid. You're indeed a kid. Your stupidity may go when you grow up. Not sure about that, but it usually happens with everyone. Time will come hopefully. Right now I feel sorry for you, honestly. Your poor attempts to insult me cause laugh and tears only. I really wish you only good and want to help you with your problems, but I doubt you will ever let me do that.

Anyway, going to answer your questions quickly. First, I don't have a narcassistic personality disorder or obsessive-compulsive personality disorder. I read it all out and symptoms listed there don't match me. Now, if you have other questions please ask. I'm in the good mood to talk.

If you wonder why did I decide to spend my time on you, there are two reasons: I feel sorry for you and want to help you feel better; I'm planning to leave PB2 after I finish my last map and therefore I want all stuff done, including your case.

Incompetence wrote:we need anime-like lesbians in futuristic mini skirts. we also need boobs physics. pb2.5 storyline must be about hero's harem saving the earth from evil heterosexual aliens

"LethalGirl" Outfit
Spoiler: Show More
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Bio-1 » 8 November 2019, 16:33

Resi wrote:Can someone update https://www.reddit.com/r/pb2copypasta/ with most of the things here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Bio-1 » 11 November 2019, 20:48

ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
Bio-1

Postby Incompetence » 12 November 2019, 06:14

i hate economy. why? is simple answer. i am try to buy simple 188 cm tall avre body pillow from etsy but seller is charging me of 315 rubles to buy! what you think i am of? i am rich man? i am bill gates barack obama man of america? i own oil so us can come in my yard and say hello we are acquiring you of your oil? i am simple man living in minsk trying to buy body pillow of good avre. is not wrong ok. what is wrong is selling price! first seller scamming me of proxy body pillow and now you pulling this move? who thinks you are? since the update 1.32 version i am of having dream of hot avre ok. day and night 24/7 365 until i am die. simple man is with simple psychology. i see good anime woman, i am of liking her like 4th wife, so is no surprise that i come to etsy to buy simple body pillow to add to collection in my closet. what is of surprise is big price for something simple. 315 rubles!! you charge me 315 rubles for pillow with attractive girl on it! what, i am swimming in money? i have no pool in my home. i drive cheap vaz-2108 which is good and nice car for regular work travel. this is disgrace and i am very sadden. a man want pillow in house to sit in closet but no i get the scams on me! 315 rubles for something that costs you of 25 rubles to make! 2 ruble to make per hour in china but you of selling me for 300 times price! is big scam to big player of game and i not approve you so give avre body pillow in cheap price etsy! i buy merchandise in perfect price you cannot scam!

sorry for bad england, i am not native american i play game 165 hours in week so am very big fan, avre is best character in game!! ))
Incompetence

Postby Xier44 » 20 November 2019, 20:28

This meme will understand only gamemasters
via Imgflip Meme Generator
Spoiler: Show More

Oof i laughting of this meme when think about PB3
via Imgflip Meme Generator

And one screenshot

Thats all for today!
Xier44

Postby Ayano » 21 November 2019, 15:52

the random Discord convos i see are pretty much a meme to me at this point
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Xier44 » 24 December 2019, 22:40

Eric:
User:
Eric:
Sorry if i insulted eric
Xier44

Postby James27 » 25 December 2019, 02:59

Please lock this topic, Almost all of them aren't even funny at all.

None of them made me laugh.
James27
Recruit

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion