Wishlist for Plazma Burst 2.5!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Wishlist for Plazma Burst 2.5!

Postby xChakra » 12 March 2017, 01:09

good hit detection for like headshots and shit
[sarcasm] Yeah... Sure[/sarcasm]
Spoiler: Show More
xChakra
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby MrGoodGuy » 16 March 2017, 12:04

What i want in PB 2.5 is:

1.Vehicles for multiplayer.
2.An Asian server.
3.A gamemode called warzone which will be similar to the one in halo 5(massive TDM map with all abilities and vehicles available).
4.Player skin customization should affect character stability.
5. Bosses of a non humanlike shape and a bit larger than regular characters(can also be added in multiplayer).

Hope my wishes a met.

MrGoodGuy

Postby TerminatorRex » 25 March 2017, 18:11

I'd like rotating movabs. Something like a guest launcher, or a water mill for a saw.

EDIT: the sword bot
TerminatorRex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby azozD7 » 30 March 2017, 13:36

I would want a human, (Civilist or something like that) a new weapon, and Sword Bot :D .
azozD7
Recruit

Postby Mr Blu » 31 March 2017, 22:12

Do you guys when you think PB2.5 is coming out? I know the date is unknown ( which is what I know on behalf my out-dated knowledge of the series) but, what DO YOU GUYS think the 2.5 game will come out? Hopefully it comes out pretty soon because, lately, PB2 has been getting "unpopular" due to the fact of low players... I think that when PB2.5 comes out, the charts are going to be blasted off the charts. Also, for my wish, any account that has been "dead" ( not active AT ALL) should be terminated from the player files and rebooted so that other new active players may use the name. Other then that, I love this game SO FLIPPING MUCH.

Mr Blu

Postby Kostadin 8 » 1 April 2017, 09:38

id like 2 number 9s a number 9 large a number 6 with extra dip a number 7 two number 45s one with cheese and a large soda.

in all seriousness ill like an europe server a lil bit closer to macedonia so i dont lag a lot. and id like sync issues to be fixed
Kostadin 8
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby AgentIndigo » 24 April 2017, 17:47

A clan sistem... and to allow us making our own ranks ;3.

AgentIndigo
Recruit

Postby lobo branco » 28 April 2017, 07:48

1-Pets(tigers wolfs or any birds types)
2-Skills(Invisibility and others like reload faster give more damage and other,with a cooldown)
3-Bleeding system and sealing bandages
4-Weapon editor...(Arms Accessories with: Silencer to reduce noise Extended magazine sights and clamps for better stability and looks)and customize the color of the weapon and your parts.
5-A button in the multiplayer,to activate and deactivate the swords (in case a crazy one attacks me)
6-More interaction with the maps...
7-glass
lobo branco
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 1 May 2017, 22:51

lobo branco wrote:1-Pets(tigers wolfs or any birds types)
2-Skills(Invisibility and others like reload faster give more damage and other,with a cooldown)
3-Bleeding system and sealing bandages
4-Weapon editor...(Arms Accessories with: Silencer to reduce noise Extended magazine sights and clamps for better stability and looks)and customize the color of the weapon and your parts.
5-A button in the multiplayer,to activate and deactivate the swords (in case a crazy one attacks me)
6-More interaction with the maps...
7-glass

The first one you've suggested is not applicable to PB2.5. There will be no pets in PB2, they literally can't accompany you, especially in the battlefield, and this is not like Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain.

Second one sounds like a good idea.

The third one, this is not a modern war, this is in the future, we literally don't need bandages, our suits help us regenerate, think about this like it's like Halo.

Fourth, I don't think we need magazine clamps, just the same thing like Halo, we actually need optics and stuff, but suppressor are also a good idea.

Well, there is an engine mark that will permanently disable the swords in ALE.

I agree with this one.

Yes, the one I always wanted and always needed.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby lobo branco » 2 May 2017, 23:29

GhostX5 wrote:The first one you've suggested is not applicable to PB2.5. There will be no pets in PB2, they literally can't accompany you, especially in the battlefield, and this is not like Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain.

Second one sounds like a good idea.

The third one, this is not a modern war, this is in the future, we literally don't need bandages, our suits help us regenerate, think about this like it's like Halo.

Fourth, I don't think we need magazine clamps, just the same thing like Halo, we actually need optics and stuff, but suppressor are also a good idea.

Well, there is an engine mark that will permanently disable the swords in ALE.

I agree with this one.

Yes, the one I always wanted and always needed.

Let's take it easy okay? (Let's see if this time, I do not do anything wrong to disrupt the moderators ... ç-ç)

1-They can be useful: JUST to distract an enemy, or attract their attention to another area.

2-Futuristic armor also wear out, this in most games you have life and an anti-bullet shield, which is not infinite, that is, if you take too much damage your health is affected, in other words your armor is penetrable and not indestructible . The Halo 3 game, in which the protagonist and his team almost die in the battle, are many different universes with possible technology, okay? This is just one Possible)

3-You said yourself that you are a dumb futurist and even not so could you customize your weapon with futuristic accessories? As better designed accessories, for a future assault rifle?

4-When I spoke of a button, I wanted to say say a key type a useless. (Like k or o?)
lobo branco
Recruit

Postby GhostX5 » 3 May 2017, 06:38

I think I agree with this idea, but they'll be wearing armor too, except that their armor is lite, they have a speed boost. Or better, doing the invisibility.

I noticed that one too, but what you're referring is to the ODSTs, not the ordinary Spartans from a Fall of Reach like Noble Six and the other members like Jorge, Emile, Jun, Kat and Carter. But I understand that our armor is also not indestructible, indeed it is destructible.

For the accessories, I think we should include the magazine clamps. Look at the XM8, looks pretty well suited, among with extended mags too. How about armor piercing rounds, and the high explosive rounds, like the Nornfang Sniper Rifle for example?

K is a better one for it. It's gonna be a funny one to fool some players, once they press K and use the melee, they will be using their fists instead. I don't think we should have like the powerful melee attacks, because it's too OP, especially the one where you smack your gun at your enemy and doing the one punch attack. It's very crazy.
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5

Postby dota_player303 » 10 May 2017, 12:42

1. Better Animations

2. VoiceChat

3. Better Server

4. Asian Server

5. Remove Guests

6. Aand.. Custom Guns
Spoiler: Show More
Let me define anarchy. The word literally means “no government.” That it also means “chaos” is to me the greatest propaganda success ever, since there is no greater chaos than war, and all wars of any magnitude of which I am aware were carried out by governments. So please Join us..
dota_player303
Recruit

Postby prometheansoldier » 20 May 2017, 23:12

dota_player303 wrote:1. Better Animations

2. VoiceChat

3. Better Server

4. Asian Server

5. Remove Guests

6. Aand.. Custom Guns

There will be no guests in PB2.5. It's been confirmed already. viewtopic.php?f=117&t=19421
You know me. When I make a promise You keep it. I do know how to pick 'em.
prometheansoldier
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Choosay » 17 June 2017, 16:46

I Would want a uzi In Plazma Burst 2.5. .
goldenslot

Choosay

Postby MrShard » 15 July 2017, 16:02

my Wishlist:i would want to have a little more Campaign explaining from how the noirlime was able to get into the PB2 Campaign,but except revealing who the Correction Nine is
oh and 100 Levels would do
and another Weapon called:TSB-CS Which in TSB Stands for is:The Sneaky Bomb
i would be extra cool to add these since it gives you a bit of motivation to always be alert

MrShard

Postby Blue-- » 28 July 2017, 22:49

Maybe some more features like :
- modern (not futuristic) weapons like the kalashnikov, desert eagle or a riot shield.
- Ammo, would give the gameplay much more balance. So player couldnt run and spray with automatic guns around anymore.
- A strong level editor with the possibility to write codes and edit graphic ressources (metioned already here).
- Better Server (honestly i would even pay for good hit detecion)
- The possibility to run games on a own server would be awesome !
- Creating own character skin
- And maybe a game mode with choosable killstreak rewards to make ranked matches more exciting.
--------------------------------
This would be my wishes for pb2.5 ^^
Blue--
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lrv » 2 August 2017, 07:16

I wish teh android railgun, the nameless wepon for slot 7.
Also Following Characters:
Green Team
White Team
Black Team
Also an feature to disable the 3d background.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby WolfMaster12 » 2 August 2017, 09:03

For PB2.5, I wish to have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda. jk

Okay, I actually wish there were:
-Grouping movables and regions (so we can make big structures based on doors move without wasting triggers and time)
-Movable backgrounds (so we can make movable structures, like vehicles, look better)
-Some new guns
-More levels in Campaign
-No guests
-A new faction in Campaign (rebels probably?)
-Some training levels which people are obliged to pass before they can even enter Campaign
More cheese for the sir over here!
WolfMaster12
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby lrv » 25 August 2017, 15:26

Another wish:
Special Characters(cahracters that don't work like the default chaarcters):
Classic Grub
Classic Elite Grub
Sword Bot :D

And the ability to remove psi sowrds on certain characters, but not all.
And the glock and etc. to have teh gun in the name removed.
And the ability to rename guns and modify their damage.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby Sergeant Rex Power Colt » 3 September 2017, 15:11

-Weapon skin editor (May be customized via map maker, if not, the player can customize all weapons' skins and see the skins they customized in game)
-Movable backgrounds
-Movable decorations
-Full-auto shotguns
-Mounted machineguns
-More vehicle-only guns
-Poisoned gas grenades
-Landmines/grenades that shoot projectiles (Landmine shoots at enemies, grenade shoots projectiles randomly with 360-degree.)
-Homing/follow-the-cursor rocket launcher
-EMP/electric gun
-Fire-ice-acid-shocking bullets
-Double-barreled shotgun
-Chainsaw
-Gestures
-Kicking
-Flamethrower/Icethrower
-Hold-breath underwater (Customized via Engine Mark)
-Hold-breath (For better accuracy)
-More levels for campaign
-Spy-drone (Can be controlled to explore the map, hard to be noticed by AI)
-Weapon attachments (Or maybe powerful attachments, which GREATLY upgrades the weapon, I mean like in DOOM 2016)
-A gun creator (Can be used to make themes, like medieval theme, or something)
-More easter eggs
-Domination Multiplayer mode
-A film-map feature (AI characters will be controlled via tools, making a film)
-3D mode for strange players (like me)
-Character size editor (Only map editors can customize it, can you imagine a giant playing saw?)
-Text messages with more than one color (I mean you can't use multiple colors in one line of text message, right? This feature kills it)
-Rename guns
-Carry more than one weapon in one weapon slot (Featured in Engine Marks, again)
-Also, 'editing the shape' of a door/wall/region/pusher, (If you did not understand, deleting specified blocks on a door/wall/region/pusher) especially doors and regions, to avoid using so many of these, it sucks man.)
-Survival theme (Including animals, hunger, thirst, these kinds of stuff.)
-Energy (Can be used to sprint, jump, even use PSI swords; and yes, Engine Marks once again)
-More female characters and/or female versions of units (Think about a female Civil Security Personels/Marines/Noir Limes, but don't even try to think about Usurpation personels.)

And that's it!
(Am I imaginating too much?)
Sergeant Rex Power Colt

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion