Famous Youtuber?

Discuss and suggest any update ideas you have for the Plazma Burst series

Famous Youtuber?

Postby EOw » 27 May 2020, 16:49

What would happen if a big Youtuber(DanTDM, RonaldOMG etc.)found this game, and made a video about it? Suppose tons of fans join the game? How do we manage the surplus players?
Last edited by EOw on 28 May 2020, 14:22, edited 1 time in total.

EOw
Recruit

Re: Famous Youtuber?

Postby Girl_Power » 27 May 2020, 20:15

I've never heard of those YouTubers before. But if a famous YouTuber does find this game, I highly doubt they will play this game on a regular basis considering how much high-end games there are on Steam and such. Also, IF they find this game somehow, they probably aren't going to make a video about it because very few people know about this PB2. (YouTubers tend to stick to popular games like Fortnite, PubG, BeamNG Drive, etc)
"Stay home. Stay tuned. Stay safe."
Girl_Power
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Build » 27 May 2020, 20:31

imo they'd just do it for views and move on with it quickly

especially of the youtubers you mentioned and over a flash player game it will just be boring for them
And the amount of cringe coming from those youtubers, Not attacking them but its simply not entertaining for me

Is mingo1, AzrilAdni, GoldenKnife, etc... not good enough?

oh yeah i forgot mention the more people they bring on the community the more toxicity it gets
^ i know its not really true, it can have a good point in that, but yeah mostly its just.. a small community is gud enough for me

Idk about PB2.5 though
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby nightmar » 27 May 2020, 22:22

They will just stop once they beat the campaign (if they can beat it and don't ragequit like some did) they will just stop. Same will go for any happening newbies that'll come out of it.

Seems to me it's even likely for the game to be more hated considering it's multiplayer. It would seem like a better idea if that happened once pb2.5 came out.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 5 June 2020, 18:53

by the way, why do you even ask that question on pb2 forums?, it's for pb2 discussions not for famous forum, none of these YouTubers know pb2 anyway, this game is for kids, so why these Youtubers would play this game, i think they will just get bullied that they have listened from kids to play this game, and other stuff, also i can imagine the amount of cringe that would happen too
brother, don't be ever ashamed if you are doing the right thing son.
Master Chief 0
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Build » 5 June 2020, 19:14

since i am huge fan of this master chief guy, i can relate to his opinions on his posts, he is so intelligent and smartest among all

time to be like him

by the way, why do you even ask that question in this forum? its for pb2 discussions dude not for "famous" forum, none of these youtubers know pb2 anyway, this game is for kids even though a few youtubers played a lot of kids game jus for views smh
Build
Falkok [250]

Return to Other Ideas