[Edit Request] x death-realwar

Approved Map Edit Requests

[Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Hikarikaze » 12 September 2018, 00:20

This was bound to happen. This is the only way I have left to incite any discussion about this map and if I fail to get anything done about this map or I don't have people talking about this map anywhere then I'm officially done honestly, because that just shows the sheer hopelessness in even trying to utilize this forsaken map approval system that's been abandoned and left to rot

- I have read and understand fully the Required Reading for posting an Approved Map Edit Request: YES
- I have read and understand fully the Approved Map Edit Request rules: YES
- I have confirmed that this map is currently approved: YES

- Map Name: Classic Realwar
- Map ID: x death-realwar
- Link to Map Page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=895467
- Link to Map Demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=x%20death-realwar

- Do you think this map need a minor edit, or a major overhaul?: A major overhaul, a really major one
- In a few words, why is an edit required?: viewtopic.php?f=135&t=22052#p197309
- In detail, what exactly is wrong with the map, and what exactly needs to be edited?: Oh boy, where do I even begin? If you want just a snippet of what I think is wrong, click the topic above this. I won't repeat myself.

It's very apparent that there is a blatant lack of knowledge regarding weapons and weapon mechanics that encourage spamming, and that the staff has done a poor attempt in sidestepping around an issue that was as simple as a mere weapons change as I had demonstrated easily in my version of realwar that only took 3-5 minutes to make from scratch. The argument that playtesting, in the staff's perspective, showed that the map plays fine and that the people in said testing demonstrated the "tactics" the map attempted to encourage is fallacious since it's nothing more than 1.) a controlled scenario where variables weren't chaotic and free to change at will, 2.) a single scenario out of an infinite amount of possible scenarios, which may not reflect the single scenario being pushed in question, and 3.) a scenario and trial that, without additional trials to reinforce the findings of the original scenario, cannot statistically stand on its own due to inconclusive evidence (the evidence itself being invalid because it's entirely anecdotal). The entire premise that the map is good is centered around the wrong belief that the playtesting done by the staff is representative of a vast number of scenarios that will take place in the map and that the players participating in the testing would be reflected skill and tactics-wise by others that happen to play on the map

What wasn't considered was the possibility of spamming still being around in this map. If you switch between the CS-Pro and OICW rapidly like the Alien Shotgun/Rifle combo, you can manage to deliver accurate fire at a decent RoF, bypassing both the OICW's burst fire, reduced RoF due to the firing mode, and the reduced DPS because of the reduced RoF. The OICW's accuracy bloom doesn't maximize until the third shot in each burst and the bloom increase on the first shot is laughably negligible, being roughly on the same level as the opening shot when firing the CS-Pro. Combining the two weapons by switching back and forth allows for more accuracy than either of the weapons by themselves when dealing sustained fire; the OICW's accuracy bloom resets after switching to the CS-Pro and vice versa, so sustained fire using this method doesn't hinder the user one bit.

In my iteration of the map, if you were to even try this method out, it wouldn't be as effective because the LMG-01m and the SMG's accuracy bloom ramp up so quickly that you can't deliver sustained fire that's accurate even across mid-ranges. Like I said in my topic, I'd made it so you can spam to your heart's content, but spamming wouldn't be the way to win gunfights across ranges. That is what you call a proper solution and an avoidance to sidestep on an issue that's very simple to fix.

That being said, even the OICW itself can fulfill the role of the weapon to be spammed in this iteration. I already explained in my map that the OICW is highly accurate so it's very good at longer ranges. This makes that weapon thrive in the open sightlines that cross the center area of the map. Since it's also faster than the Needle and the sniper rifle in terms of RoF, it can also deal better DPS, so there's little reason to utilize the Needle or the sniper rifle over the OICW when engaging targets in the water portion of the map, because the OICW has so much potential damage wise and speed wise to destroy opponents on this map just as easily as one would normally do by spamming in the original realwar. The natural performance of the OICW just happens to do what the weapons in the original that were being spammed did but much better, and that's not good. You don't even have to hold LMB just to spam the weapon accurately, since even clicking as if you're firing in semi-auto works just as quickly, and more accurately to make it worse. Trying to put a band-aid to the spamming issue by going the opposite direction and giving a more accurate weapon only increases the issue and the probability of that issue taking place and perpetuates the unhealthiness that the issue in question carries. It doesn't help the map from a logistical standpoint, regardless of what playtesting says.

The sightlines are still a major concern. This iteration loves to keep things linear which is almost always bad when it comes to balancing. Linear sightlines that are a straight line cannot work unless they are littered with cover which wouldn't make the lane 100% linear anymore. I mentioned in my map topic that I didn't understand why the edge of the roof of the towers were cut off when the sightlines there were open, and I still don't understand why they're closed when this spot is just as bad if not worse since it gives the player standing there a minor height advantage which in turn grants just a few more degrees of aiming to attack. You can still attack down across the water and you can still attack people in towers across the map, perhaps easier than before. The spot being closer to the opening doesn't help either since the entryway negates the whole risk factor of being there. If you take damage or if someone's firing at you, you can easily dip down back into the tower, whereas standing on the edge wouldn't make it so easy since you'd technically be further from that opening. That was the whole risk: you could kill easily and you could get killed easily. Providing a small height advantage while also allowing players to utilize that sightline and then giving them just a little distance between them and an escape route does not help with curbing the issue of firing from the top of the towers. In fact, it only encourages more of that since the benefits outweigh the setbacks. You could argue that this is trivial and that a mere second difference between moving from the edge into the entryway and moving just halfway to the edge to the entryway is negligible but in a fast paced game that approval standards try to establish and make, a second means a lot and makes a whole lot of difference

I know that the staff loves to use numbers to try to give weight to their flawed, backwards, and entirely anecdotal "arguments" so here's some numbers to ponder over. Out of 5 comments regarding the map's execution/quality, only 4 were against the map. I won't count 1-5 star ratings because anyone can choose those ratings for any reason and so the intent behind those ratings are entirely vague and open to interpretation. I could use those ratings to strengthen my argument because it could mean anything, including my position, and the door goes both ways for that, so I won't even bother mentioning that. 4/5 is well over a majority (80%) so if we were to believe the consensus, a lot of people don't like this map. 5 people of course aren't enough to represent a good part of the community, but not a lot of people tend to rationalize their ratings so again, our number of people valid for this facet of discussion is an abysmal amount unfortunately. I also won't count the staff's opinions towards this current iteration because it's apparent there's clear bias, not only towards their capabilities as mapmakers but also towards their belief that this iteration is fair. Creators tend to be biased towards their own creations and the abilities that brought forth the creation.

As the very wise Doom the greatest mapmaking statistician once said: "It's a very popular map, with 2300+ matches started since last year, the opinions of those players trump the opinions of 10 people on the forums." And yet, here we are: one person spearheading a garbage rework backed by a team of 7 others versus the vast majority of people in the original removal topic, which outnumbers the staff team and by extension that 2-3 people that clearly think this rework is great or phenomenal. By this excuse of a logical argument, those people's opinions trump the staff's, so it's clearly only fair that this rework be changed. I mean, numbers are clearly everything, right? You whined about wanting objective feedback before you kept feeding subjective test results and pushing it like fact like the typical dose of irony and hypocrisy personified so now you got it right here straight to your face. There should be no issue blindly following the consensus like in the original removal topic when the 2300+ matches were deemed more important on the basis of having more numbers than the 10 people whose opinion possessed noteworthy and important content relevant towards the subject.

- Any other comments: In the most polite way possible, do urgently learn how the game works then learn how to make a proper map. You clearly failed your job of "improving" maps in need of a rework.

You want a rework? Take a look at my map and see how it's actually supposed to be done, because you know you screwed up when I have to make a rework of a rework
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 755
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby clown killer » 12 September 2018, 01:01

I told everyone to just leave the realwar as how it was and not complain bout it and play other maps if you don't wish to play it. Other ppl who have fun in playing it, let those ppl play it. The map got updated already and now for a second time and guess what? Its dead rn indeed. No one even plays the map.....
Those few ppl who don't play the map often enough or barely ruined it for those who actually enjoy playing realwar.
User avatar
clown killer
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 20 February 2016, 21:23

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Hikarikaze » 12 September 2018, 06:05

clown killer wrote:I told everyone to just leave the realwar as how it was and not complain bout it and play other maps if you don't wish to play it. Other ppl who have fun in playing it, let those ppl play it. The map got updated already and now for a second time and guess what? Its dead rn indeed. No one even plays the map.....
Those few ppl who don't play the map often enough or barely ruined it for those who actually enjoy playing realwar.

realwar has its issues like any other map and leaving those issues while also keeping the map in the approved map pool wasn't helping anyone but the people that caused the issues. I'd say leaving it as is was unhealthy to the approved map scene when it comes to proper competitiveness and the attention being taken from other maps trying to co-exist with realwar, and what the staff did to fix it didn't help anyone on any side of this discussion. realwar is one delicate map within the community that can't satisfy everyone regardless of what happens to it and I think the rework and the approval removal topic both demonstrate this

From what I understand, realwar was immensely popular and so it overshadowed other maps in terms of player retention and player participation so moving to another map wouldn't be a very viable solution because no other map attracted players easily like realwar could except maybe the popular ones but those get players to some degree as well just because of their popularity. The same can't really be said for approved maps that didn't have the luxury of popularity. Not to mention some people did like realwar but hated its problems, which is a crowd worth considering along with those that like everything about the map and the crowd who wants to see realwar out of the approval maps list

I think it's safe to say the staff screwed up with this rework and I think you share that sentiment too judging from your post but correct me if I'm wrong. This screw-up is why I tried to make an option that hopefully is better, but whether my version of realwar will replace this version or not is dependent on the staff, who are incredibly inactive here. I'd be surprised if I get a response from any of the staff actively involved in the rework, but they should probably respond considering I outright literally insult them in the OP and I know some of them can't take the heat of what I say. I didn't spend time tearing this rework and the people responsible for it apart just for it to be ignored after all but it looks like it's heading that route
User avatar
Hikarikaze
Proxy [700]
 
Posts: 755
Joined: 24 January 2014, 02:05
Location: Somewhere, just not here

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 12 September 2018, 12:17

Day 5, nobody hosted a realwar match. Just gotta play sniperwars for the 5th time today since it is the only map with small activity. arena maps choked right after realwar flopped. One shot maps it is. *Intentional that staff wants this game dead maybe?*

Ok seriously would you guys prefer the same one shot maps with small activity that's mundane or a realwar map that gains 16 players a day that makes pb2 look more attractive and popular? Newbies and laggers are attracted to heavy activity and the most simple linear map as possible "along with nostalgia". How do players hate spamming and chaos "which war represents CHAOS and loudness" when they can just not play the map or actually have fun roleplaying. lol it's like they are way too serious killing not wasting time, ooorrrr they were just salty that realwar hogged all the players and they couldn't get any in THEIR maps.

--- Oh yes, Hikarikaze, try to add up all the plays and votes of firetiger-realwar, tehswordninja-realwar_mp, and nexir-realwar, and map's realwar and see if it compares to x death's realwar map.

It shows those players who really dislike realwar were very scared of its popularity.

Can we all just try giving sniper rifles to 16 players with defibs and have needles on the 2 towers, nothing else

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 229
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:21

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby wreak » 12 September 2018, 22:53

Star Fox McCloud wrote:Day 5, nobody hosted a realwar match. Just gotta play sniperwars for the 5th time today since it is the only map with small activity. arena maps choked right after realwar flopped. One shot maps it is. *Intentional that staff wants this game dead maybe?*

Ok seriously would you guys prefer the same one shot maps with small activity that's mundane or a realwar map that gains 16 players a day that makes pb2 look more attractive and popular? Newbies and laggers are attracted to heavy activity and the most simple linear map as possible "along with nostalgia". How do players hate spamming and chaos "which war represents CHAOS and loudness" when they can just not play the map or actually have fun roleplaying. lol it's like they are way too serious killing not wasting time, ooorrrr they were just salty that realwar hogged all the players and they couldn't get any in THEIR maps.

--- Oh yes, Hikarikaze, try to add up all the plays and votes of firetiger-realwar, tehswordninja-realwar_mp, and nexir-realwar, and map's realwar and see if it compares to x death's realwar map.

It shows those players who really dislike realwar were very scared of its popularity.

Can we all just try giving sniper rifles to 16 players with defibs and have needles on the 2 towers, nothing else


You can still play the old version. Its just not approved anymore, idk why people hate the new version of it so much considering hardly anyone was playing this game even before the change.
wreak
User avatar
wreak
Noir Lime [600]
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 23 January 2015, 02:01

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 13 September 2018, 00:01

wreak wrote:
Star Fox McCloud wrote:Day 5, nobody hosted a realwar match. Just gotta play sniperwars for the 5th time today since it is the only map with small activity. arena maps choked right after realwar flopped. One shot maps it is. *Intentional that staff wants this game dead maybe?*

Ok seriously would you guys prefer the same one shot maps with small activity that's mundane or a realwar map that gains 16 players a day that makes pb2 look more attractive and popular? Newbies and laggers are attracted to heavy activity and the most simple linear map as possible "along with nostalgia". How do players hate spamming and chaos "which war represents CHAOS and loudness" when they can just not play the map or actually have fun roleplaying. lol it's like they are way too serious killing not wasting time, ooorrrr they were just salty that realwar hogged all the players and they couldn't get any in THEIR maps.

--- Oh yes, Hikarikaze, try to add up all the plays and votes of firetiger-realwar, tehswordninja-realwar_mp, and nexir-realwar, and map's realwar and see if it compares to x death's realwar map.

It shows those players who really dislike realwar were very scared of its popularity.

Can we all just try giving sniper rifles to 16 players with defibs and have needles on the 2 towers, nothing else


You can still play the old version. Its just not approved anymore, idk why people hate the new version of it so much considering hardly anyone was playing this game even before the change.


who the hell wants to play an original map that got kills removed?

and im prettttyyy sure before removal there were alot of 16 players matched filled

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 229
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:21

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby phsc » 13 September 2018, 00:17

Star Fox McCloud wrote:
wreak wrote:
Star Fox McCloud wrote:Day 5, nobody hosted a realwar match. Just gotta play sniperwars for the 5th time today since it is the only map with small activity. arena maps choked right after realwar flopped. One shot maps it is. *Intentional that staff wants this game dead maybe?*

Ok seriously would you guys prefer the same one shot maps with small activity that's mundane or a realwar map that gains 16 players a day that makes pb2 look more attractive and popular? Newbies and laggers are attracted to heavy activity and the most simple linear map as possible "along with nostalgia". How do players hate spamming and chaos "which war represents CHAOS and loudness" when they can just not play the map or actually have fun roleplaying. lol it's like they are way too serious killing not wasting time, ooorrrr they were just salty that realwar hogged all the players and they couldn't get any in THEIR maps.

--- Oh yes, Hikarikaze, try to add up all the plays and votes of firetiger-realwar, tehswordninja-realwar_mp, and nexir-realwar, and map's realwar and see if it compares to x death's realwar map.

It shows those players who really dislike realwar were very scared of its popularity.

Can we all just try giving sniper rifles to 16 players with defibs and have needles on the 2 towers, nothing else


You can still play the old version. Its just not approved anymore, idk why people hate the new version of it so much considering hardly anyone was playing this game even before the change.


who the hell wants to play an original map that got kills removed?

and im prettttyyy sure before removal there were alot of 16 players matched filled


and theres a ton of people playing fortnite so fortnite is best game ever!
great logic ur using
this version is better, even staffs version is better i did some testing
thing is pb2 is a game for kids and kids like trash so lets throw them trash or stay with high quality stuff
i mean
this is more like a moral thing
all the people defending the map changes are kinda old and dont really play the game, why care about it? it is a terrible map but the people who are gonna play it arent us the elite from this community its the random peruvian guest
so i got a idea
unranked realwar can be that generic trash, ranked can be an edit, ranked isnt even played so not a prob!
if someone is reading this DONT ressurect ekat again thanks
User avatar
phsc
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby ditzy » 13 September 2018, 00:23

Star Fox McCloud wrote:who the hell wants to play an original map that got kills removed?

and im prettttyyy sure before removal there were alot of 16 players matched filled

Correlation =/= Causation

Approved was dead days before the x death-realwar was disapproved. In the days before x death-realwar was replaced, there weren't many realwar matches started and they never gained more than 5 players.

A lot of people blame x death-realwar's removal/replacement as the reason for PB2's decline, but PB2 has been dying for quite some time now.

----
Here's a completely subjective opinion:

As for the map itself (both old and new), they both fail in certain aspects. The old map was easily sprayable and the new one just doesn't have the same feel that everyone loved the original realwar for. Personally, I feel that this is because the original map was much simpler, with only one lane that players had to worry about. Combat was also at mid-long ranges where you couldn't see your enemies most of the time, whereas the newer map is more CQC-oriented. The newer map feels smaller. The old map has its flaws as well, but this is where I'll leave it for these maps.
Last edited by ditzy on 13 September 2018, 03:27, edited 1 time in total.
LoneWolf56 wrote:You and ditzy steal maps!
Aaaah!
User avatar
ditzy
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 56
Joined: 1 December 2017, 01:20
Location: Ponyville

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 13 September 2018, 00:57

Phsc? Where did fortnite get into this? love your emotional bargain sale but it's pointless

carrying on, by your logical statement, we are old and don't play the game? what about the players who don't come here on the forums? or the ones who don't vote? or give comments on maps?

So if we are old, then who are the players who retired long time that bashed the map....hm? and they old? Also the guests...have you seen 16 guests in realwar in COOP mode everyday for hours on end? no.

So let's go FURTHER with what you said. A simple map is terrible right? What about the more complicated ones that are barely active in MP? 2000 plays in more complicated maps sure, but... they're just hosted for a second and left alone to die off.. OH! probably, in 2400+ players eyes, it's garbage! Yet, how can one have fun with a stinky trash pile?

Continuing what you said, let's go further with psychological examples. Would you rather play a simple game that is so primitive and oldschool? Or play a game that is complicated and outdated? Look at Super Mario Bros, it is oldschool, yet so popular until today, 30+ years later.

Annnd stryde sniper is old as well, and it is popular and that's it. Everyone fought over it and it was left alone with no changes in the removal topic, it was told that it was overrated, spammable, campable, farmable, and overused everyday, ect, and it's the original.

I saw eru_ made a comment on your sniper map and said approving it would kill the game...does it mean it will actually kill the game because it's a sniper map? who knows, it's his mind that told us.

sniperwars addiction is strong with this one

It really shows how weak you guys are to just shoot back at enemies, taking the gameplay so serious at a negative point, instead of having FUN in a war of chaos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few words Ditzy, what do kids do at the end of june and early of July? Go to summer school? part time job? Or...... Vacation for weeks?

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 229
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:21

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby phsc » 13 September 2018, 01:34

Star Fox McCloud wrote:Phsc? Where did fortnite get into this? love your emotional bargain sale but it's pointless

carrying on, by your logical statement, we are old and don't play the game? what about the players who don't come here on the forums? or the ones who don't vote? or give comments on maps?

So if we are old, then who are the players who retired long time that bashed the map....hm? and they old? Also the guests...have you seen 16 guests in realwar in COOP mode everyday for hours on end? no.

So let's go FURTHER with what you said. A simple map is terrible right? What about the more complicated ones that are barely active in MP? 2000 plays in more complicated maps sure, but... they're just hosted for a second and left alone to die off.. OH! probably, in 2400+ players eyes, it's garbage! Yet, how can one have fun with a stinky trash pile?

Continuing what you said, let's go further with psychological examples. Would you rather play a simple game that is so primitive and oldschool? Or play a game that is complicated and outdated? Look at Super Mario Bros, it is oldschool, yet so popular until today, 30+ years later.

Annnd stryde sniper is old as well, and it is popular and that's it. Everyone fought over it and it was left alone with no changes in the removal topic, it was told that it was overrated, spammable, campable, farmable, and overused everyday, ect, and it's the original.

I saw eru_ made a comment on your sniper map and said approving it would kill the game...does it mean it will actually kill the game because it's a sniper map? who knows, it's his mind that told us.

sniperwars addiction is strong with this one

It really shows how weak you guys are to just shoot back at enemies, taking the gameplay so serious at a negative point, instead of having FUN in a war of chaos.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few words Ditzy, what do kids do at the end of june and early of July? Go to summer school? part time job? Or...... Vacation for weeks?



chaos is holding a button down, not even aiming or moving?
your logic is also really great
also you didnt evne understand what i said

so ill take down ur arguments one per part

so ur saying that a lot of ppl dont use forums, ok, but still, most of the pb2 players are kids, its pretty obvious, just go play a random game, if u join a match of realwar, the old one, you would see people with simple childish names and guests, and while a guest can be anyone, its most likely to be a kid who cant/doesnt want to make an account
then the rest of argumetns says nothing other than trying to deny mine with... no logic at all?

"So if we are old, then who are the players who retired long time that bashed the map....hm? and they old? Also the guests...have you seen 16 guests in realwar in COOP mode everyday for hours on end? no."
we are old, these retired players... are retired! so they arent playing so who cares about them
ive actually seen realwar with 16 guests more than once, it was really sad, but mostly is kids with maybe 1 person that just abuses the map to get kills because everybody sucks

simple maps are popular, stryde sniper is popular, now lets see a map that isnt popular but is complex, hmmm, i mean theres no actual really complex pb2 maps, the most being maps with new features like some dude who made a moba which was great but then the people that play pb2 are mostly kids and they cant understand its features, just look at dota and league, league is way more popular because it is simple, use music, "classical" music is the best and most complex but its hard to understand but then some random beats are more popular, simple = popular, the modern UIs for apps are a great example, windows works with someone who cant even read
and thats like half of ur text and its indeed obvious

but with stryde sniper its a different thing
it has a high skill cap, mostly considering pb2s one, same with super mario!
look at any video explaining super mario speedruns, also theres the nostalgia factor which is why we play this mostly, and why people play super mario also mostly! great right
but a kid is going ot have these factors? no, they just dont understand complex maps, AND THAT IS WHY I WAS TALKING ABOUT MAKING THE OLD REALWAR APPROVED BUT ONLY FOR UNRANKED MATCHES, when u connct to a server in pb2, its the first thng they see, a map with tons of people as unranked is the first thing that opens up, so, kids go play them, right
but then theres a factor that the map sucks and its not viable for high tier play, so we put a replace in ranked matches, or eric can just do the smartest thing ever and change the start page to custom maps and by popularity order so kids when they see realwar they just join it
back to stryde sniper, that map is spammable? not really, just at the top, is it farmable? not really, a real farmable map is like old sphinx-shotgun where you just stay in the middle shooting with a shotgun on both sides farming, that is a farmable map which is also spammy, stryde-sniper isnt
and now to the final argument

eru is a kid who has no idea of what hes talking about, i mean he made a rap talking about pb2 lore which isnt about pb2 lore, and what does it have to do with the argument???

but back to it, lets hold down a button for fun!

tldr: eric make custo mamps the first page u see when u connected also with a list by popularity so kids join realwar as a custom map

also do u actually have an argument other than, it is popualr so its great? cuz its not fun its pretty obvious, its really simple and old and that is not the problem, but, if popularity is good, lets all go listen to mumble rap and play fortnite! now u prob understand what i was talking about with fortnite
if someone is reading this DONT ressurect ekat again thanks
User avatar
phsc
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 13 September 2018, 02:01

wait what.. how are most are little kids when players have been stuck here since 2011, should we be around..16-19 I should say? Those age groups should know what's trash and what's bad.

You can go lonewolf in the map for starters. Use your god damn team mates, and go forward with them.

Lol childish names can be anyone else too, ever heard of the name "alternate account"?

And..no complex maps, so why are there triggers, cars, decors and timers and many platformed maps? And have you ever heard of the brand Apple? Who uses the most simple design yet everybody gravitates towards it? A trillion dollar company AND BEATING ALL OTHER MOBILE COMPANIES IN THE MARKET TO A PULP?

you can literally selfboost in realwar, you can use team mates, use a grenade and blast yourself upwards flying all the way into the opposing team's tower and shredding enemies. You can use water boost, and something called "WALL-TECH".

And no. You go to unranked for the past few damn weeks and see one shot maps with few players. What are they? Stryde-sniper. What map is most played in ranked? Stryde sniper... moving on.

People don't stay on realwar in custom maps, kills don't count, AGAIN.

Please explain why the map had 16 players all day from 2015 to 2018, and mostly the only map. Also it was active in ranked mode time to time with pros selfboosting. Even at night with least activity it managed to hold over 10 players. It's not that hard to answer.

Fortnite is mundane. It started to die out very quickly because of its complexity and other gaming styles being similar to it.

Please provide evidence

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 229
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:21

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby phsc » 13 September 2018, 02:51

i think i give up because you are stupid on a next level

so ill try to explain the obvious logic im using

Star Fox McCloud wrote:wait what.. how are most are little kids when players have been stuck here since 2011, should we be around..16-19 I should say? Those age groups should know what's trash and what's bad.

MOST OF THE PB2 PLAYERS ARE STILL KIDS, the old people dont actually play it, lets use a few people from the forums as examples, i kinda dont, hikarikaze doesnt, wreak does but not a lot, ditzy does
i mean you can explain it, i think hikarikaze has been playing since 2011, ive been since 2012, were kinda bored of the game, wreak i think hes from 2013/14, ditzy i have no idea but i dont remember him from back then
most players are random kids like the arndom kids from the past

Star Fox McCloud wrote:You can go lonewolf in the map for starters. Use your god damn team mates, and go forward with them.

yes team play in pb2 such a common thing, people who dont even speak english spamming "heal" and "6" so great right, its all a bunch of kids

Star Fox McCloud wrote:Lol childish names can be anyone else too, ever heard of the name "alternate account"?

this wasnt even the main argument, theyre kids just look at the way they speak, the way they act, its kinda like eru, hes not 16 as he says, hes not like a 16 year old, hes like a 10-12 year old, a KID, but its just an example, the majority of pb2 is like that, also, when i create an alternative account it has a cool name! like, dota addict because I play dota, like jesus of balls because I'm a edgy 13 year old who just joined boz and im really badass! it really shows up ur age

Star Fox McCloud wrote:And..no complex maps, so why are there triggers, cars, decors and timers and many platformed maps? And have you ever heard of the brand Apple? Who uses the most simple design yet everybody gravitates towards it? A trillion dollar company AND BEATING ALL OTHER MOBILE COMPANIES IN THE MARKET TO A PULP?

DUDE DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM OR SOMETHING
youre saying simplicity is popular, IM ALSO SAYING THAT, and then complex stuff arent popular, youre retarded, i got it, i think ad hominem is the way to win this "discussion"

Star Fox McCloud wrote:you can literally selfboost in realwar, you can use team mates, use a grenade and blast yourself upwards flying all the way into the opposing team's tower and shredding enemies. You can use water boost, and something called "WALL-TECH".

LIKE IF U COULDNT SELF BOOST IN ANY PB2 MAP! teamplay isnt an actual thing, using a grenade boost is suicide, and u cant do shit because you just die once you move because its a spamfest, have you ever played the map with 16 people? its impossible, hell, even 6 people is already spammy enought

Star Fox McCloud wrote:And no. You go to unranked for the past few damn weeks and see one shot maps with few players. What are they? Stryde-sniper. What map is most played in ranked? Stryde sniper... moving on.

WHAT THE deliciously exquisite pizza sauce ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT DUDE I SAID SNIPERS ARE POPULAR AND YOURE SAYING IM RIGHT BUT LIKE IM NOT WHAT

Star Fox McCloud wrote:People don't stay on realwar in custom maps, kills don't count, AGAIN.

DUDE ITS NOT ABOUT THAT, THE KIDS DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT KDR, WTF

Star Fox McCloud wrote:Please explain why the map had 16 players all day from 2015 to 2018, and mostly the only map. Also it was active in ranked mode time to time with pros selfboosting. Even at night with least activity it managed to hold over 10 players. It's not that hard to answer.

??? DUDE NOTHING YOURE SAYING IS TRUE OR MAKES SENSE
it was popular but not from 2015, from the day x death made it, it was always popular, i remember joining pb2 and seeing that map, NOBODY SELFBOOSTS IN THAT MAP BECAUSE YOU JUST DIE FOR SPAM OR FALL DMG, i also explained why it was popular, unlike u, who just throws data without explaining it, like thats level 1000 post hoc ergo propter hoc

Star Fox McCloud wrote:Fortnite is mundane. It started to die out very quickly because of its complexity and other gaming styles being similar to it.

it will ebcause its playerbase will grow up, OH LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO PB2
but it will last a little bit longer, the genre itself, think of something like minecraft not fortnite, think of mumble rap, but yeah lets attack one of the multiple examples because i am smart rar!

Star Fox McCloud wrote:Please provide evidence

idem, but im not going to waste my time into this, staff is right, hikariakze is also right, youre wrong, that is it

now if you dont understand what i said ill abuse all logical fallacies and maybe then ill alienate u or smth cuz u seem only to understand shit that doesnt make actual sense
if someone is reading this DONT ressurect ekat again thanks
User avatar
phsc
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 13 September 2018, 02:56

No, you haven't answered the question. Why did realwar have 16 players everyday for these past years? There must be something interesting about it. Come on it isn't hard to answer, being emotional like a female does not answer the question.

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 229
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:21

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby phsc » 13 September 2018, 02:59

Star Fox McCloud wrote:No, you haven't answered the question. Why did realwar have 16 players everyday for these past years? There must be something interesting about it. Come on it isn't hard to answer, being emotional like a female does not answer the question.

DUDE I REALLY GIVE UP
i dont need to answer the obvious, you have no argument, you just abuse logical fallacies, i have explaiend why it has had, it doesnt mean its good, taht is EXACTLY POST HOC ERGO PROPTER HOC DUDE, NOW YOU GO INTO AD HOMINEM CALLING ME A FEMALE? its not even offensive, because its not like a bad thing, girls are hot, you prob never had one because youre a neckbeard virgin or either a kid who uses like 4chan and takes what people say there seriously
for real, youre retarded, not even kidding, ofending someone by saying "emotional as a female"
thats hte most neckbeard thing ive ever seen in my life
if someone is reading this DONT ressurect ekat again thanks
User avatar
phsc
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 13 September 2018, 03:08

You still haven't answered the question. Why would a map hog all the players everyday? and I am a red pill and a MGTOW. Since your response to me is "you never had a girl" that means you are a blue pilled beta simp that has female qualities, and would let females ruin your life.

Still, lets use an example. UNO used to be a simple game of cards. It was the most popular game because simplicity. Easy to understand and fun to beat people in. Now why was it so popular? Because, again, simple, colorful and easy to understand. Now let's apply that principal to realwar, why was it so popular that everybody played it all day everyday and having fun? Simple, fun, colorful and imaginative. It wasn't that hard to use some rational thinking with brains instead of mere feelings. Therefore.. now begs the question, is stryde sniper simple too in regards of design? A little bit. So realwar and snipers has some similarity correct? So simple means good with some outer aspects. So it proves my point, right?

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 229
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:21

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby phsc » 13 September 2018, 03:15

Star Fox McCloud wrote:You still haven't answered the question. Why would a map hog all the players everyday? and I am a red pill and a MGTOW. Since your response to me is "you never had a girl" that means you are a blue pilled beta simp that has female qualities, and would let females ruin your life.

Still, lets use an example. UNO used to be a simple game of cards. It was the most popular game because simplicity. Easy to understand and fun to beat people in. Now why was it so popular? Because, again, simple, colorful and easy to understand. Now let's apply that principal to realwar, why was it so popular that everybody played it all day everyday and having fun? Simple, fun, colorful and imaginative. It wasn't that hard to use some rational thinking with brains instead of mere feelings. Therefore.. now begs the question, is stryde sniper simple too in regards of design? A little bit. So realwar and snipers has some similarity correct? So simple means good with some outer aspects. So it proves my point, right?

dude youre somehow worse than mlg cool dominik
you have actual irl problems
i have a girlfriend, i have joy, i might have sex, that is literally the best thing ever
but yeah, youre right, use your fallacies and call me a girl

YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL ARGUMENTS, ditzy has proof it doesnt change the income of players, its just popular because kids just doesnt care, paul308-base is popular as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce becuase its just so simple, BUT ALSO THE THING YOU SEE ALWAYS, its kinda like you see everybody with girls and you want girls because girls are hot, and girls are hot, but in this case, theres things bigger than girls, irl theres none, maybe drugs? but then theres a bad side about drugs
anyway your "arguments" dont exist and make no sense at all ive coutnered them in my other replies, please leave this community and suicide, thanks, go back to 4chan
if someone is reading this DONT ressurect ekat again thanks
User avatar
phsc
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 13 September 2018, 03:23

phsc wrote:
Star Fox McCloud wrote:You still haven't answered the question. Why would a map hog all the players everyday? and I am a red pill and a MGTOW. Since your response to me is "you never had a girl" that means you are a blue pilled beta simp that has female qualities, and would let females ruin your life.

Still, lets use an example. UNO used to be a simple game of cards. It was the most popular game because simplicity. Easy to understand and fun to beat people in. Now why was it so popular? Because, again, simple, colorful and easy to understand. Now let's apply that principal to realwar, why was it so popular that everybody played it all day everyday and having fun? Simple, fun, colorful and imaginative. It wasn't that hard to use some rational thinking with brains instead of mere feelings. Therefore.. now begs the question, is stryde sniper simple too in regards of design? A little bit. So realwar and snipers has some similarity correct? So simple means good with some outer aspects. So it proves my point, right?

dude youre somehow worse than mlg cool dominik
you have actual irl problems
i have a girlfriend, i have joy, i might have sex, that is literally the best thing ever
but yeah, youre right, use your fallacies and call me a girl

YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL ARGUMENTS, ditzy has proof it doesnt change the income of players, its just popular because kids just doesnt care, paul308-base is popular as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce becuase its just so simple, BUT ALSO THE THING YOU SEE ALWAYS, its kinda like you see everybody with girls and you want girls because girls are hot, and girls are hot, but in this case, theres things bigger than girls, irl theres none, maybe drugs? but then theres a bad side about drugs
anyway your "arguments" dont exist and make no sense at all ive coutnered them in my other replies, please leave this community and suicide, thanks, go back to 4chan


You do know that having babies out of wedlock is a bad thing right? 77% of kids are born out of marriage and are much more likely to create crimes. It will also damage both the flesh since they aren't 1.

Girls may be hot yes, but do you know what METOO movement is? And you could get accused of rape. If you do marry, prepare to get a divorce raped since 52% of marriages end in divorces. Women by nature have hypergamy, they want the best mate to make the best offspring to survive. Oh yes, and there is the gynocentric society that is against men with family court systems. Once you stop providing, what will happen to the relationship?

Anyway I explained that "kids" were having a vacation by the time of early summer before realwar got changed.

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 229
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:21

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby phsc » 13 September 2018, 03:27

Star Fox McCloud wrote:
phsc wrote:
Star Fox McCloud wrote:You still haven't answered the question. Why would a map hog all the players everyday? and I am a red pill and a MGTOW. Since your response to me is "you never had a girl" that means you are a blue pilled beta simp that has female qualities, and would let females ruin your life.

Still, lets use an example. UNO used to be a simple game of cards. It was the most popular game because simplicity. Easy to understand and fun to beat people in. Now why was it so popular? Because, again, simple, colorful and easy to understand. Now let's apply that principal to realwar, why was it so popular that everybody played it all day everyday and having fun? Simple, fun, colorful and imaginative. It wasn't that hard to use some rational thinking with brains instead of mere feelings. Therefore.. now begs the question, is stryde sniper simple too in regards of design? A little bit. So realwar and snipers has some similarity correct? So simple means good with some outer aspects. So it proves my point, right?

dude youre somehow worse than mlg cool dominik
you have actual irl problems
i have a girlfriend, i have joy, i might have sex, that is literally the best thing ever
but yeah, youre right, use your fallacies and call me a girl

YOU HAVE NO ACTUAL ARGUMENTS, ditzy has proof it doesnt change the income of players, its just popular because kids just doesnt care, paul308-base is popular as deliciously exquisite pizza sauce becuase its just so simple, BUT ALSO THE THING YOU SEE ALWAYS, its kinda like you see everybody with girls and you want girls because girls are hot, and girls are hot, but in this case, theres things bigger than girls, irl theres none, maybe drugs? but then theres a bad side about drugs
anyway your "arguments" dont exist and make no sense at all ive coutnered them in my other replies, please leave this community and suicide, thanks, go back to 4chan


You do know that having babies out of wedlock is a bad thing right? 77% of kids are born out of marriage and are much more likely to create crimes. It will also damage both the flesh since they aren't 1.

Girls may be hot yes, but do you know what METOO movement is? And you could get accused of rape. If you do marry, prepare to get a divorce raped since 52% of marriages end in divorces. Women by nature have hypergamy, they want the best mate to make the best offspring to survive. Oh yes, and there is the gynocentric society that is against men with family court systems. Once you stop providing, what will happen to the relationship?

Anyway I explained that "kids" were having a vacation by the time of early summer before realwar got changed.

this went 100% offtopic, but


edit: BTW THIS IS ALSO A GOOD CHOICE, probably even better than the first!
Last edited by phsc on 13 September 2018, 19:50, edited 1 time in total.
if someone is reading this DONT ressurect ekat again thanks
User avatar
phsc
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 239
Joined: 27 July 2013, 13:58

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby Star Fox McCloud » 13 September 2018, 03:29

how is it 100% off topic when I said kids were on vacation before realwar got changed?

Also better to do research about what I said previously to understand.

Star Fox McCloud
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 229
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:21

Re: [Edit Request] x death-realwar

Postby wreak » 13 September 2018, 03:44

How did you guys go completely off topic like that? I find it funny af tbh even though I am single.

ontopic: I feel as though a real alt route would help fix the solution. And have the original copy in unapproved. Approval is already dead anyways so no one cares about kills anymore. We just want to have fun of what's left of pb2.
wreak
User avatar
wreak
Noir Lime [600]
 
Posts: 640
Joined: 23 January 2015, 02:01

Next

Return to Approved Map Edit Requests

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: artichokecat