Problem with an acc

Report any bugs here

Problem with an acc

Postby Knight Athoriiz » 12 August 2018, 10:47

My name is Knight Athoriiz and I have 3 alts, but I'm having a problem with one of them, specifically https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=Cellato&id=1739721 .

I'm trying to log into them but it keeps saying "Bad login" even when I get it right. I know the password and I'm not sharing that here, but I need help. Is there anyone else with a few alts that has this issue also?

Sidenote: when I mouse over "Friends" on another alt it says they're online, but they're actually not.. It's getting rather annoying and I've tried a little over 3 times. I've only started experiencing this today. (8/12/2018)
Knight Athoriiz
Recruit

Re: Problem with an acc

Postby mrblake213 » 13 August 2018, 03:26

It's either that your password is wrong or that the account was lost in the database crash.
mrblake213
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: Problem with an acc

Postby commando 54 » 15 August 2018, 23:49

I recently tried to log into the game, but every time I do it says my password is wrong, despite knowing it and even resetting to a new password, not being able to actually get into the game is frustrating

-follow up: I got it working ( yay! ) but I would still like to know why this issue came up and forced me to change my password
when the guy you stick with a plasma grenade dies before it goes off.
commando 54
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting