How were the years for you in community?

Any Offtopic community discussions not related to Plazma Burst

Re: How were the years for you in community?

Postby Tortoise » 12 September 2018, 20:49

2012 - deliciously exquisite pizza sauce around in base maps like a common 12 year old

2013 to 2015 - ???

2016 - Made some really bad maps

2017 - "PB2 is dead guysz"
Literally cut a man's arm off for a CORNETTO
Tortoise
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby maxim12 » 15 September 2018, 20:56

Nothing special. Just enjoyed playing PB2, usualy played Saw/Traps maps and liked to create my own maps and experiment in them. When Eric implented new updates, some of the good maps died (Speciality the Cahir-Traps map series), the community started to die and therefore the game started to become less, less and less enjoyable for me.

Left the community 2 times, the first time when I was used to be an all cringy attention-whore myself (Yes, I admit it, sorry.) and had to leave because of the negative attention it gotten to me. The second time I left the community (Somewhere in fall of 2017) because of people harassing me over my avatar and other really stupid stuff that should not bother others, like really. And now I post here again after 1 year of being away from the forums, I've entered now just to see the progress of Plazma Burst 2.5 and to see how it is going here in the forums.

And, honestly, looking at the forums right now, nothing has changed, which is dissapointing. Used to be an toxic wasteland, still remains that way.

maxim12
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Resi » 16 September 2018, 14:07

maxim12 wrote:And, honestly, looking at the forums right now, nothing has changed, which is dissapointing. Used to be an toxic wasteland, still remains that way.

Dude you attack people because of their different opinions or in my case because you can't remember who were the people that messed with you out of your nationality so you picked a random user like me to blame out of that just because I've been around for long.

You're part of this problem no matter how many times you say otherwise, and you always act like you're the victim.

(I'm SilverTeen11)
Resi
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 19 September 2018, 04:56

Joined the game in early 2011,started getting serious in 2012,joining clans,making friends and enemies and such,around the same time and starting with 2013 I got myself a name,played the game untill I felt burnt out and decided to leave in December 2014,around Christmas.I've been going on and off the forums ever since.

maxim12 wrote:And, honestly, looking at the forums right now, nothing has changed, which is dissapointing. Used to be an toxic wasteland, still remains that way.

And honestly, you just felt like adding to that "toxic wasteland" because not attracting negativity is really hard,I know it is, speaking from personal experience.
Another sleepless night, time stands still, minutes seem like hours, hours like days
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby maxim12 » 19 September 2018, 20:27

Ahh, can't make a comeback without bunch of special snowflakes already starting to sit in your tail, attacking you and painting you as the baddest person in the entire universe. I mean that was a really good reason why I left this deliciously pizza sauce community back then.

"10/10 Classic!" - IGN

maxim12
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby phsc » 19 September 2018, 21:24

maxim12 wrote:Ahh, can't make a comeback without bunch of special snowflakes already starting to sit in your tail, attacking you and painting you as the baddest person in the entire universe. I mean that was a really good reason why I left this deliciously pizza sauce community back then.

"10/10 Classic!" - IGN

Dude you attack people because of their different opinions
if someone is reading this DONT ressurect ekat again thanks