.: Level Editors League Season 6 :. —— Voting Period

Information regarding the Level Editors League

Which Submission has the best thread/ post?

Poll ended at 31 January 2021, 13:29

Submission 1
22%
Submission 2
44%
Submission 3
No votes
Submission 4
No votes
Submission 5
11%
Submission 6
22%
Submission 7
No votes

Total votes : 9

.: Level Editors League Season 6 :. —— Voting Period

Postby yi en » 10 January 2021, 12:28

.: Level Editors League Season 6 :.
Current Period —— Voting Period
Date: 10/01/2020 ~ 31/01/2020

Information:
Thank you for everyone submitting their best hard work for this event. So far by my calculation (If I don't recall wrong), we have a total of 7 submissions which consists 7 single player and 0 multi player series. So based on the rules applied, we would have top 3 winner and 1 best moments award in this season.

Voting Period —— Everyone can vote, but how?
The voting consists 2 parts of voting:

1st poll:
The forum will apply a new poll which is for the best design of the thread page. Players can vote 1 on each submissions for "best forum thread designer" award.

2nd poll:
Which we will be using the plazma burst 2's map rating system, which you can vote the map in range of 1~5 stars in game mode (as I already disabled the comments of the map page.)

Then the equation of the voting sections will be detailed soon after the judging period is over. So everyone can vote at a range of 1~5 stars as you wish and it's totally anonymous so no worries. Meanwhile in poll section it is also anonymous so don't afraid to cast your vote to your favorite ones!

Submissions Area:
As I said, All the submissions will be apart for threads to threads in order to have their creativity and advertisement of their maps. The submissions will be detailed under this thread.

Last but not least, Good luck to all participants and you can try to promote your maps but not manipulating votes.
Once found your submissions will be disqualified.
Last edited by yi en on 26 August 2022, 16:37, edited 3 times in total.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Re: .: Level Editors League Season 6 :. —— Voting Period

Postby yi en » 10 January 2021, 12:29

Play as a German lieutenant in World War 1.

Last edited by yi en on 10 January 2021, 12:38, edited 1 time in total.
yi en

Postby yi en » 10 January 2021, 12:31

.: Maria Yabusa :.
The Daughter of Yabusa

.: Story :.
Year 2035
Maria Yabusa, a young magician who lives alone in her house gifted by her parents. She was once kidnap by the Zayuka Clan but her dad Yabusa, saved her. One night, Maria felt something evil outside of the woods.

.: Game Desc :.
Play as the Magical Girl Maria as you fight enemies, she has multiple kind of spells to cast! Good luck!
.: Game Main Features :.
Disclaimer:The pics here are the illustrations of what the character assets they were supposed to be, it will not appeared on the real map.

[ Spells ]

Maria can casts spells to fight off the enemies at the cost of mana points, use them wisely!

[ Penta-Fire ]

Shoots 5 projectiles at once, the most cheapest spell to cast!

[ Medusa's Venom ]

Shoots 3 poison projectiles that poisons enemies, very useful!

[ Ricochet Sphere ]

Shoots 15 projectiles that bounces around the place, it's a good spell in close areas!

[ Deadly Lazer ]

Shoots a big lazer projectiles that pierce multiple enemies, the most expensive spell to cast!

.: Map Link :.
Right here!
.: Map Dev Note :.
I''m sorry if the maps feels rushed, I don't have time because I went to a vacation. But I hope you have fun!
Last edited by yi en on 11 January 2021, 04:22, edited 3 times in total.
yi en

Postby yi en » 10 January 2021, 12:32

==================================
Year 2080:
-------------------------------------------------------------
While more and more volunteered astronauts fly out and explore space in hope of a new habitable world, the only faction that is left standing to protect and sustain Earth on its last legs is the Civil Security Army. Survival was the main priority for the humans until...

Several mysterious aircrafts painted the skies and started soaring downwards in blistering flames, making quite a frightening entrance to our planet, causing havoc for the Civil Security Army.
-------------------------------------------------------------
In this scene, you will be replaying the life of one Civil Security Soldier (named Axol) in Base #253 as he tries to neutralise the Usurpation threat. Luckily, a friend of Axol named Okorro comes in to aid you during the ambush. But was it enough to survive the ambush? Play the map to find out!

This map is sponsored by RAID Shadow Legends (I'm joking, I wont force you to download it.)
Well, here's the map. Click Me For Map Link.

-== INSPIRED BY ==-
.- BlueBolt5000, for making epic SP levels.

If you find any bugs, or if you have recommendations or opinions, PLEASE let me know. This is my first time making a Single-Player map and I need your thoughts ASAP.

Enjoy!

~ PS: I have made a list of exclusive testers to try out this map early. These special people are: Drowny, BlueBolt5000, MoneyDigger, Robert, Bandit, Arkham, Quartz Ace, Klondor, The Red Death, Lite Hero, Nyove, Woahz, TheKiller9908, Kush, Nastypop. <3 ~
Last edited by yi en on 10 January 2021, 13:16, edited 2 times in total.
yi en

Postby yi en » 10 January 2021, 12:34

-The Evil Beneath-

Map Page Link Click Me

Single-player only, walktrough time about 10-25 minutes
I spent about 40-55 hours creating and testing it.

A base somewhere...just a normal facility with security soldiers..but what lies under it, beneath it..is it really only a normal military base? Well, no one except the guards know..and now you will also discover it, since you decide one day to steal the world's largest diamond that is secured there.

How to play: Enter multiple rooms to find keys and other stuff to unlock other rooms. You don't have to kill all enemies, but some will drop you stuff you need to complete the level. The Armory room is optional, but you'll get an awesome gun. Open lockers (and close them again if you want) and presents to get useful stuff such as grenades. Survive!

Here some spoilers which show about 5% of the whole map (wow, so much :D!):

Spoiler: Show More
(sorry dude, I wanted a good picture) ;)

some angry security guys

kicking library robots in the ass (if they have one)

oooh, the first (and last) real spoiler! :O

Well, where was I? Ah yes, good luck playing the map! Have fun and enjoy!
yi en

Postby yi en » 10 January 2021, 12:36

Sender: [REDACTED]
Recipient: CS General
Subject:
PROJECT GUNSLINGER

I hope this message finds you in healthy condition. I'll get straight to the point. Do you recall Project Gunslinger? It's an offshoot of the CS Android Program. My team began development on it several weeks ago. Well, I've come to you with a major progress report. The project is just about completed. All I need is approval for a major operation, and Gunslinger will become an official component of Citizen Security. I won't say too much in a single message. Could you arrange a meeting with the brass so that I can present my data? Also, I have attached some basic information regarding the project below. Anything more and the censors won't have the security clearance to read this letter.
If I may, I believe recon team Echo 1 has been scouting [REDACTED] for a while. I spoke with 1-1 the other day, and he thinks the fruit is ripe to pick. We can send in Gunslinger for a closer look and, if possible, sabotage whatever the Usurps are doing in there. Anyways, here's 1-1's intel. Make sure you read the description.

Regards,
[REDACTED]

This is the deflection module in action during field testing. It's nothing fancy. The same thing we use on the MBTs alongside the standard trophy systems, except configured for the android's size. When activated Gunslinger will be all but immune to ballistic projectiles. Still have to keep that thin armor away from explosions and rails, but definitely helps during a firefight. Not going to end well for those minors.

[DATA EXPUNGED]
There's also another ability able to be used by Gunslinger. It's need to know, but it's there. Rest assured, it'll give the android more than an edge in any situation. At least we hope so.

Additional notes:
The official name of the android model is the Autonomous High Mobility Weapons Platform (AHMWP). As you might have guessed, it's capable of independent thinking and moving fast as [EXPLETIVE REDACTED]. And it has guns. The AI is a master strategist, capable of improvising, with lightning fast reaction time and, well, I'm getting ahead of myself again, aren't I? Sorry. I just get so worked up when I write these things. Anyways, I'll be going over everything in detail during the meeting.
Read after action reports #1695-1701 if you want some firsthand accounts of Gunslinger in action.
yi en

Postby yi en » 10 January 2021, 12:37

You are a Usurpation General. Your civilians have been captured by a Civil Security regiment in a skyscraper. You have decided to face the regiment alone. You must defeat them. The backup unit will be there if you die. But you only have 1 HP, luckily, the enemy has 1 HP too. There are also 5 achievements waiting to be unlocked. As well as that, some decorations can be interacted with, just by pressing "e". Good luck saving the Usurpation race. You will need it.

>> Map Link CLick Here <<
Last edited by yi en on 10 January 2021, 12:54, edited 2 times in total.
yi en

Postby yi en » 10 January 2021, 12:37

.: The Eyler Of Chaos [SP][LELS6] :.

You are Lone a CS Lite Soldier whom was the lonely survivor after the assault!
Your goal is to escape and eliminate all enemies in your track!

>> Map Link Click Here <<
yi en

Return to Level Editors League