TCoRR Theory

An area to discuss fan art lore, Plazma Burst lore!

TCoRR Theory

Postby lrv » 6 September 2020, 14:21

I have a theory about what TCoRR means:
Technological Consortium Ray Rifle.

The last 2 words are clear, they refer to the Ray Rifle on which this label is present.

What is the Technological Consortium?
As Eric Gurt has referred to the Android's faction as a former company in one of the PB2 Lore Questions it might be the faction who made the Androids. Additionally the Wiki says the Grubs in PB1 were related to TCoRR. This might also explain why they started attacking the human soldiers in the later levels: TCo had activated some backdoors in their programming and taken over control over them. This would also make sense as the Android's attack on the CS was only ours later.

It might also explain why CS isn't using any grubs or Androids: TCo contains every major Android Manufacturer from Earth and they were known to have backdoors + according to Eric Gurt the Androids broke off of Earth some time before the invasion.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Re: TCoRR Theory

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 6 September 2020, 14:54

Considering how little we know about the faction, there's not much that can be done to prove or disprove theories. Yours is interesting, and I think it's definitely plausible.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Spoiler: Show More
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: TCoRR Theory

Postby tehswordninja » 17 September 2020, 18:48

No TCoRR is not related to the Androids. They're an unknown manufacturer group that appeared during the Usurpation invasion - Eric wouldn't have stated they were unknown if they were TCoRR, he would have labeled them as such.

Eric straight up labeled the Grubs as TCoRR - I doubt he meant Grubs are literally members of TCoRR or similar but it is very evident TCoRR manufactures Grubs to some degree as well as obviously their weapons. Keep in mind that obviously PB1 doesn't take place on Earth and that Grubs aren't robotic, they're cyborgs.
who needs a PB2.5 release date, anyways?
tehswordninja
Proxy [700]

Return to Lore Discussion