Paul308-base is too overrated.

Feedback & Ideas about Custom Maps.

Paul308-base is too overrated.

Postby chaos dragon » 12 April 2019, 16:36

- Before you ask about this -

This is my opinion. If i have ever made an mistake ill lock the topic and i think i don't want to make this topic because it might start a drama but oh well i'm
here to share my opinion about Paul308-base because its too overrated and boring so you can reply about what you think about Paul308-base and paix-swords its okay if you disagree with me.
===========================================================================================

So some of you might have noticed Paul308-base is always there and the reason why its played too much just because there's a lot of toxicity,spawn-killing,And the war is what making it fun (for them). And we all already know the PB2 community but most of them are in base maps but the reason why i choose Paul308-base because its the most overrated and boring btw i forgot that you will also get annoyed too if your a god because they will just keep abusing the anti-god button, I also don't like the design its 2019 and this map looks like it was made in 2013-2014 its not updated with some good stuff like proxy sniper-base or jason eden-mb1 ( I'm totally not advertising their maps ).

+ Bonus : Paix-Swords +

Another map that is overrated but not really that bad as Paul308-base it doesn't mean it suck if its overrated what i meant is it have a bad spawn sometimes you spawn out of the map, I'll not really judge this more there's nothing really bad that i can talk about this so yeah.

Idk why i posted an topic like this though anyways correct me if i'm wrong just because i always change my mind.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Paul308-base is too overrated.

Postby phsc » 12 April 2019, 17:23

ok

and what is the problem my dude

so let me teach you a thing, back then a dude called carl menger said "yo peeps value is subjective" and he was agaisnt the classical marxist, pre-keynesian at the time but still would affect keynesianists when later austrians would defend his ideas and evolve them by people such as ludwig von mises and friedrich hayek(HE HAS A NOBEL!) and indirecly with like milton friedman(also a nobel!) from the chicago school!
this means that people value things different! one mans gold is another mans trash! VALUE AND QUALITY ARE SUBJECTIVE AND THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO DECIDE WHAT IS GOOD AND BAD IS BY THE FREE MARKET!

so what does that mean? that the pb2 free market is what people play! and that is what the vast majority plays, which are mostly kids playing base, toxicity is subjective, spawn-killing in custom base maps isn't a problem, war is fun, it is boring in your opinion, the map looking old doesn't matter, jason eden-mb1 is complete crap imo
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Jason Eden » 12 April 2019, 18:10

chaos dragon wrote:Why do people like Paul308-base?

"Stupid people like stupid things."
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Base_Remakes » 14 April 2019, 08:38

Almsost all base maps fit into a box of restrictions. There's only so much you can do with this style of architecture. That's why they suck.

We can always remake this one though ;)

Base_Remakes

Postby Oriental » 15 April 2019, 22:41

phsc wrote:ok

and what is the problem my dude

so let me teach you a thing, back then a dude called carl menger said "yo peeps value is subjective" and he was agaisnt the classical marxist, pre-keynesian at the time but still would affect keynesianists when later austrians would defend his ideas and evolve them by people such as ludwig von mises and friedrich hayek(HE HAS A NOBEL!) and indirecly with like milton friedman(also a nobel!) from the chicago school!
this means that people value things different! one mans gold is another mans trash! VALUE AND QUALITY ARE SUBJECTIVE AND THE ONLY TRUE WAY TO DECIDE WHAT IS GOOD AND BAD IS BY THE FREE MARKET!

so what does that mean? that the pb2 free market is what people play! and that is what the vast majority plays, which are mostly kids playing base, toxicity is subjective, spawn-killing in custom base maps isn't a problem, war is fun, it is boring in your opinion, the map looking old doesn't matter, jason eden-mb1 is complete crap imo

Yeah yeah I know why you call Jason Edens map a crap just because you hate him I see it's shit in your opinion I don't see any bad things on the map.
Hmm wonder why spawn killing isn't a problem or is it to make you annoyed?
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby phsc » 21 April 2019, 15:28

I made a big post analysing his map and pointing out problems, also I hate him indeed, and that helps because Jason is a complete narcissist (don't take it as a offense staff it is just truth, go take a look at the DSM5) and he thinks he is vastly superior to anyone else, and I have proof if you want to see it, his base map is crap in my opinion, his first approved map too, his second approved map is not, and his open source maps are mostly made out of stuff he did not create (take a look at my reply on it's topic).
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Oriental » 28 April 2019, 05:34

phsc wrote:I made a big post analysing his map and pointing out problems, also I hate him indeed, and that helps because Jason is a complete narcissist (don't take it as a offense staff it is just truth, go take a look at the DSM5) and he thinks he is vastly superior to anyone else, and I have proof if you want to see it, his base map is crap in my opinion, his first approved map too, his second approved map is not, and his open source maps are mostly made out of stuff he did not create (take a look at my reply on it's topic).

Whats the problem if he did not created it first? Aren't we allowed to share it? And you also attack his opinions like his not even responding to you anymore you just keep attacking, You also make fun of him sometimes and i don't see him make fun of you and when i met him in the game he is kind and he did what i asked him to do.
Oriental
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby phsc » 28 April 2019, 16:53

Whats the problem if he did not created it first?

this is much deeper than you think, but yeah there is no "problem", but there is a big debate over intellectual property, so first of all, by definition it isnt property, but then it can be considered fraud because people can assume you developed it, so the best way not to generate conflict is just to, if youre going to use something, mention who created it or that you did not

BUT THEN THE REASON I DID THAT IS BECAUSE JASON WAS DOING IT PURELY FOR PRAISE, its obvious, constant small updates, lots of people i know are his friends constantly commenting on it, considering his narcissism too, it annoys me and i have the right to call out on peoples bullshit, also the fact many map makers that originally made the stuff are kinda underrated sometimes

Aren't we allowed to share it?
thats not the problem, and then why not share a lot of the creations which originally were open sourced too?

And you also attack his opinions

I REFUTE HIS OPINIONS, theres a big difference, because he doesnt think its opinions, because he is a NARCISSIST(if you search for the DSM5 you can take a look at the narcissism part on the free google pdf preview thing)
and it is extremely obvious to see that:

other than the fact he literally defends some IMPOSSIBLE STUFF, such as that purely ignorant
i dont remember his sig buit it was quite similar to this

then i decided to show what it truly was

*its like anarcho-mutualism but its elitistic and centralized so its communism but then its like post-scarcity period in anarcho-communism and literally the economic part is a joke capitalism is literally human relationships, there is nothing other than capitalism which is voluntary trades, most definitions add in private property but that is the natural way of things going and the most effective way for everybody, even the most selfish of people should be able to understand that, also you can read like "philosophers" like ayn rand to understand that though if you want real people go read austrians and chicago schoolers

most of his opinions abuse A LOT OF LOGICAL FALLACIES, a lot, he also cannot accept being wrong (a big indicator of narcissism), so what i do is just point that out but then looks like i didnt do that much of a job, as much as most of pb2s discord did make fun out of him some people do really make it look like they love him or something...

like his not even responding to you anymore you just keep attacking

im just calling him out on his bullshit, he ignores me BECAUSE HE CANNOT REFUTE ME WITH FACTS AND LOGIC(in more fancy terms a posteriori arguments and a priori arguments) WHILE I DO BOTH, he ignores it because he blindly believes that he is superior to everyone else because he is a narcissist, got it?

You also make fun of him sometimes
i make fun out of everybody unsure if you realized, hell even myself, no problems, there is no rule about making fun yet just backtalking people which is a little bit different
but even then what is the problem? and while he did not make fun of me, he literally insulted me many times while i did not do that to him other than showing how ridiculous he and his mentality are, which is much different because my intent was not to make him sad or impose superiority yet just try to make him change his mind into understand that logically he is wrong and so he can learn logical fallacies and stop being a narcissist because narcissist are many times unhappy, mostly on his level which is not like minor narcissism which you can accept you are wrong yet major which is actually sad for everybody he has contact with, got it?

and i don't see him make fun of you

he doesnt make fun out of people (in theory he did when he said many of my argumetns are "nonsense" which is funny because sense is subjective so he doesnt understand them so he assumes I am the wrong one isntead of HIM, which is another thing for narcissism, but he did insult me many times, insect, ignorant(not a insult but you probably consider it one), dumb, idiot, etc, and well i dont care about magical internet words but it looks like you do so dont you think thats interesting? he even insulted staff many times DIRECTLY

and when i met him in the game he is kind and he did what i asked him to do.

he wants praise, he wants people to agree with him and by that admit that he is superior, he is not kind he is extremely selfish, he wants pb2 to be like he wants it to be and not like the majority or most importantly eric wants it to be, he imposes his opinions with lack of logic behind them and a while ago i realized hes not changing his opinion so i refute him for fun and to show people how ridiculous he is, analogies are great at doing that like i did in past posts with it
he is like fake kind, he wants people to think hes kind because people will like him and he wants that, and no problem with that, he can be kind for any reason, i dont care if someone is kind of not so it doesnt matter, its all ad hominem, it doesnt matter if hes the biggest asshole on earth or literally jesus christ, if he says something logically wrong it is logically wrong and if he says something logically right it is logically right, who says something doesnt matter yet what has been said

anything else?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby ECC9 » 30 May 2019, 08:54

ok

Your message contains 2 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 10.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby chaos dragon » 27 January 2020, 15:13

After coming back seeing this topic i had posted, I feel like there's nothing controversial here.

Sorry for the inconvenience, My apologies.
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Custom Maps