Hex colors codes archive

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

Hex colors codes archive

Postby kubakuba » 1 March 2019, 19:01

I will keep updating it and please tell me if you have any ideas for new colors.

Map ID: kubakuba-hcca
Map page: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=907420
Map demo: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=kubakuba-hcca
We are only human

kubakuba
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Hex colors codes archive

Postby Jason Eden » 1 March 2019, 19:09

It is very useful. Thanks! Hope you'll add more cool colors soon.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Jason Eden » 3 March 2019, 08:43

Resi wrote:I prefer to google "hex color picker"...

This is why the backgrounds on your maps look unpleasant, unnatural and poor. The colors on this map are pre-made and can be really useful for someone like you.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Jason Eden » 7 March 2019, 13:26

Hey Kuba, do you think you can make a few more variations of this background? You know, with different colors?

Resi wrote:You know, I like to listen to all kinds of criticism, good and bad. But there are some people who just aren't worth paying attention to.

No, seriously, just take a look at your [resi-blasted] map. Worst background choice someone could ever make. You cannot even pick the sky color correctly. Bullets become invisible because of it.

Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Jason Eden » 7 March 2019, 19:09

Resi wrote:You could've said that from the start and I would've fixed it. Knowing you what was I gonna expect? I'll go ahead and contact the staff to fix it, thanks.

I noticed that you updated your map. You changed the sky and backgrounds too. See? In the end I was right. It wasn't hard to admit your mistakes, was it? Continue listening to me and you won't commit such stupid mistakes in future. Afterall, I'm only trying to help people become better. People should learn to appreciate it.

By the way, a few more words about your map. You should try to change the elevator background hex code to the same one used for inner background (http://prntscr.com/mupwhh) so their shades would match each other. And please, can you either remove this ugly "R" or remake it into a better looking one (http://prntscr.com/mupx82)?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Protonoid » 7 March 2019, 19:17

Jason Eden wrote:I noticed that you updated your map. You changed the sky and backgrounds too. See? In the end I was right. It wasn't hard to admit your mistakes, was it? Continue listening to me and you won't commit such stupid mistakes in future. Afterall, I'm only trying to help people become better. People should learn to appreciate it.

By the way, a few more words about your map. You should try to change the elevator background hex code to the same one used for inner background (http://prntscr.com/mupwhh) so their shades would match each other. And please, can you either remove this ugly "R" or remake it into a better looking one (http://prntscr.com/mupx82)?

Jason, I had let it slide when you first went offtopic with this thread. Don't carry it further now.

I appreciate you're trying to help. But dropping a simple PM to him would have done its work, or not? Please stay on the topic.
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby kubakuba » 7 March 2019, 20:19

Jason Eden wrote:Hey Kuba, do you think you can make a few more variations of this background? You know, with different colors?

Maybe, I have hope :)
We are only human

kubakuba
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ditzy » 8 March 2019, 01:13

Hiya. Sorry for being a party pooper but some of the stuff in this map wasn't originally made by you. (I'm looking specifically at the purple blob thing from mrnat444 but there's some other stuff I can't pin a name onto). I also recall you once having colour palettes LoneWolf56 made, though I'm not sure if you moved/deleted those.

It'll be nice if you could properly credit these people.
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Jason Eden » 8 March 2019, 09:22

ditzy wrote:Hiya. Sorry for being a party pooper but some of the stuff in this map wasn't originally made by you. (I'm looking specifically at the purple blob thing from mrnat444 but there's some other stuff I can't pin a name onto). I also recall you once having colour palettes LoneWolf56 made, though I'm not sure if you moved/deleted those.

If I add a wall to my map, should I credit Rafik (rafik-pikaps - first map in PB2) each time because he was the first guy to add walls to the map? No. Same for backgrounds. It's not some sort of super complicated trigger system. Literally anybody can use Hex color picker and come up with backgrounds used in Mrnat444's/LoneWolf56's maps. No matter who did it first, things like backgrounds shouldn't be credited.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby phsc » 8 March 2019, 11:27

Jason Eden wrote:
ditzy wrote:Hiya. Sorry for being a party pooper but some of the stuff in this map wasn't originally made by you. (I'm looking specifically at the purple blob thing from mrnat444 but there's some other stuff I can't pin a name onto). I also recall you once having colour palettes LoneWolf56 made, though I'm not sure if you moved/deleted those.

If I add a wall to my map, should I credit Rafik (rafik-pikaps - first map in PB2) each time because he was the first guy to add walls to the map? No. Same for backgrounds. It's not some sort of super complicated trigger system. Literally anybody can use Hex color picker and come up with backgrounds used in Mrnat444's/LoneWolf56's maps. No matter who did it first, things like backgrounds shouldn't be credited.

This is not even a argument, its just a bad strawman, if you copy a whole structure of walls, should you credit the creator? consider that there are 16*16*16*16*16*16 possible HEX colors, that being that 16777216, so it shouldbe that many * number of variants in the map, that seems complex enought but then COMPLEX IS SUBJECTIVE ACCORDING TO YOUR SKILLS, a mathematician will find what Mrnat does easier than what stryde does, very likely.
Even then, walls belong to Eric as he created the game thus the object and everything that belongs to PB2, do you own your atons or does god own them? if god owns the universe and you exist in it then god owns you as Eric owns all maps, but in campaign he was the first to place a wall too, not the dude you mention.
But there is no such thing as intellectual property in PB2 so he does not need to mention any names, either for the biggest trigger system or a wall, but that would be the opposite of what according to PB2s players consider ethical or its common sense.
But a narcissist that cannot accept being wrong yet tries to correct others is a hypocritical person, and earlier mentioned society values tend not to consider hypocritical people nice.
Even though maps are not property and if they are theyre Erics not us, but then he is unironically god in PB2 so what he decides is right is what matters.
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby kubakuba » 8 March 2019, 14:07

ditzy wrote:

Ok I'll made it.
We are only human

kubakuba
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ditzy » 9 March 2019, 01:28

Jason Eden wrote:If I add a wall to my map, should I credit Rafik (rafik-pikaps - first map in PB2) each time because he was the first guy to add walls to the map? No. Same for backgrounds. It's not some sort of super complicated trigger system. Literally anybody can use Hex color picker and come up with backgrounds used in Mrnat444's/LoneWolf56's maps. No matter who did it first, things like backgrounds shouldn't be credited.

I suppose I wasn't clear enough on my original post. My fault. I wasn't talking about individual HEX codes. No one owns a single colour. The issue I had was with Kubakuba's use of other people's colour schemes, which are a different matter. Colour schemes are a specific arraignment of colours, which I'd argue is a type of design. As with all designs, I don't think people should take/use one without giving credit to the original creator, if possible.

kubakuba wrote:
ditzy wrote:It'll be nice if you could properly credit these people.

Ok I'll made it.

Thanks!
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby Incompetence » 9 March 2019, 04:30

pretty useful if you want to find a certain color palette or color scheme quickly but I personally wouldn't end up using it often. some websites are already decent enough to use for this same purpose
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Jason Eden » 4 April 2019, 12:14

Map (jason eden-mb1) is open sourced and it has a few nice color schemes that can be as well useful to level developers, so do you mind adding them to your archive?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Return to Tutorials