Hit glitch

Hit glitch

Postby TheMeteor » 28 February 2019, 20:53

Today in the map "dustin45-starwars" happened some weird glitch.
I was with a friend and at the start of a match, i clicked Left Click and MISTERIOUSLY my friend got affected like a sword attack (if you see it, looks like a aimbot or something)
And i tried to continue playing with only weapons but i SURPRISED when the shots too affecting him, there was 5 players in the match but i was only hitting my friend. Guys, thats the update ruins plazma burst 2...
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Hit glitch

Postby Ayano » 28 February 2019, 21:53

I am not sure on what exactly happend.
But its possible for Mutiplayer DeSync to be the cause of this. If you would exprience this bug again, Please provide some screenshots so that we have more info on what could be the possible causes. I don't think there was any recent update which can cause this?
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Fan Fan1 » 1 March 2019, 01:53

Yeah that has happened to me a few times. Joining a different match doesn't relieve the glitch. However, a quick browser relaunch usually solves the problem.
Fan Fan1
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby TheMeteor » 1 March 2019, 15:07

I cant give screenshot, sorry :/
That only happened 1 time

And the more funny of this is the unknowble reason that Eric never read our topics :D

[with all the respects]
Last edited by Protonoid on 6 March 2019, 05:08, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged Posts
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby TheMeteor » 3 March 2019, 18:25

.-.
I didnt know that lol
But he never (NEVER) answered me
And plazmaburst2 game keep filling with 100+ bugs and glitches
AND TODAY THE SERVERS ARE A SHIT!!!!
I have a ping of 200-270 and the games quit me cuz my lag
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Protonoid » 6 March 2019, 05:07

This bug was a thing back in time. I have experienced it several times.

Not only with PSI Swords, also happens with bullets. But I am unsure if this was fixed or not.

Also, you have a pretty high latency, which may cause it. Nevertheless, it happened only once.
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby TheMeteor » 6 March 2019, 10:20

Hello inactive forums (xD)
Today the glitch/bug happened again in the "raevani-rocket" map. But unlike the other time that happened to me (that I only harmed the same player over and over again) this time we all hurt the same player, I do not know why, we always all gave the same goal.
I can not take screenshots or record screen because I do not have the materials to do it, please excuse me (and for my bad english too, used Google Translator u-u
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Protonoid » 7 March 2019, 08:43

TheMeteor wrote:Hello inactive forums (xD)
Today the glitch/bug happened again in the "raevani-rocket" map. But unlike the other time that happened to me (that I only harmed the same player over and over again) this time we all hurt the same player, I do not know why, we always all gave the same goal.
I can not take screenshots or record screen because I do not have the materials to do it, please excuse me (and for my bad english too, used Google Translator u-u

What browser are you using? Do you have any third party extension which effects the flash player?

The last time when you were getting harmed. Was the player (which was getting harmed by everyone) there too?

This can be a result of some kind of alteration or modification with the client but I can't accuse without knowing what's the actual case.

Can this be reproduced anyhow?
Protonoid
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby TheMeteor » 9 March 2019, 21:45

Using browser "Safari for Windows"
in a windows xp sp3 with all the components updates. (Flash Player...etc)
Yes, the same player was there too.
And this browser doesnt have any type of extensions or something like that. i switch this browser to play PB2 cuz is the one who best works with the game. (no lag and the cursor works very well)
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Eric Gurt » 10 March 2019, 09:01

Next time this problem happens to you (meaning you are getting affected by random hits) - tell here map ID where it happened, then go to main menu and there should be number next to player name above menu. This number and map ID should be enough for me to see what causes that.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby TheMeteor » 15 March 2019, 19:21

k
ill do it

Spoiler: Show More
Your message contains 11 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 30
TheMeteor
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby MabusWinnfield » 1 April 2019, 15:59

I experienced that bug a few weeks ago, at first I thought it was hacking, since there was one player that just couldn't be killed no matter how much you fired at him, but eventually I noticed that if I use my swords near my spawn point, the other player would be killed immediately, even though he was at the other end of the map. And weird enough, even if he moved a bit, I could still kill him if I used my swords in my spawn point.

MabusWinnfield
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive