Wishlist for Plazma Burst 2.5!

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Wishlist for Plazma Burst 2.5!

Postby Harry_Dev » 20 October 2018, 14:58

Publish to steam, i want stable 60 fps not -1
Harry_Dev
Recruit

Postby Incompetence » 20 October 2018, 17:08

Harry_Dev wrote:Publish to steam, i want stable 60 fps not -1

the game being published to steam has no effect on in-game FPS; that would depend on how well the game is optimized and your setup for playing the game
Incompetence
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby civil security light37 » 1 December 2018, 03:28

Eric should add a tactical civil security. Its like a lite one but with jetpacks.
(Cause he's adding jetpacks to pb2 so.)
civil security light37
Recruit

Postby burger king29 » 3 December 2018, 19:03

teamwork sounds cool by that I mean lifting your buddy to a higher place if there's gonna be any sort of co op campaign
or just co op maps this might be handy
burger king29

Postby jiu » 19 December 2018, 21:15

It would be great to fight against the ships of the usurpation and different vehicles for the other factions.

It would be great to see a cinematica that a corvette is destroyed by one of the ships of the usurpation.

who knows, can use it in multiplayer maps and help in battle and fight other ships

:thank: :thank: :thank:
Spoiler: Show More
a helicopter with a machine gun that deploys C.S (the soldiers will help with the different weapons they have in the helicopter)

a usurper ship that is the size of a car and is fast and has shields

jiu
Recruit

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 20 December 2018, 23:25

Incompetence wrote:

the game being published to steam has no effect on in-game FPS; that would depend on how well the game is optimized and your setup for playing the game

and lets not talk about the fact that PB2 fanbase will become TF2 fanbase (toxic fanbase) if it gets published, since the steam community is really toxic/salty
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby jiu » 24 December 2018, 16:22

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:
Incompetence wrote:

and lets not talk about the fact that PB2 fanbase will become TF2 fanbase (toxic fanbase) if it gets published, since the steam community is really toxic/salty

Well, there could be the possibility that many autistic people will appear to destroy the game with their shit

((in his part, the other part of autistic people that give good feedback are not to complain))
((sarcasm)) :P

jiu
Recruit

Postby adg155 » 3 January 2019, 14:27

I wish for more scientific, realistic and modern guns.
And a trigger that can change gun name.

adg155

Postby TheSameN1 » 5 January 2019, 20:11

Сonsideration of action by the client not inluding him ping in relation to other client.
If other (enemy) client shoot, first client will get old action and position and will get damage(perhaps not immediately, given the ping), but will get it if it calculated as damage in other (enemy) client which calculates regarding the old(by ping) position of the character(first client). And calculate shoot and damage to other (enemy) client regarding the old(by ping) position of the character(other (enemy) client) on first client.
Easier to kill somebody.

TheSameN1

My wishlist for PB2.5

Postby ziomke » 22 February 2019, 20:57

My wishlist:

C4 - Since the doors will can be broke, and i think breaking an door with a gun would not make sense.

Custom skins storage - (I guess the skin editor will be for ai players and if not, it will be needed to add) When we will have skin editor, it would be nice if there was something like this - you make an skin > then you save it in the storage > and you can paste it anywhere in your maps (it would apper in LE GUI). In PB2 the only way to copy & paste something is make a map, make the custom skins and copy & paste them to other maps, and it's slower than that idea . It would be most useful in singleplayer maps because there are ai players everywhere.

Customizable weapons - In LE an 'Accesories' would be added in the gun interface (i mean the model, for team, upgrade level) like a scope (you can see further), bigger magazine (you know, more ammo in mag) or even grenade launcher (something like an nerfed grenade launcher CS-SpamThemBaby) to make more variety of weapons and add a limit like 1-3 on various weapons. Also it would be nice if you would can punch someone with your weapon (it would damage a little more than using fists).

Windows - Yeah that operative system...nevermind now serious, it color would be similliar to water or just transparent light blue, as background and in wall, could be destroyed by running at it, puching it 1-3 times or simply shooting it.

Skin Decoration - You could use helmet that would cover the head and could be dropped by 'attacking' an wall with the speed you get damage / falling so high you would get damaged / being near an explosion / getting shooted in the head (the place where helm is not covering), backpack that can make you carry more ammo, custom gloves that can make switch / reload weapons faster, messy skin version with broken visor, bullet holes or mud. Maybe make later a poll with users' custom made skin decorations just like the v1.28 poll? After adding that, Skin Decoration along with Skin Editor will make even more varies of customizable skins in PB2.5 (The helmet will be only in certain characters like helmetless proxy or Lite Hero 6 {The ski mask one})

Shield - Would be carried by an player or placed on ground, would take damage and the 'health' would be customized in level editor, the health system would work same as players but with no health regenaration (when on ground it will remain static like concrete). Also minigun or the lmg would be added on the Shield.

More vehicles - Flying ships, Helicopters, Jeeps, Fighter Planes and make vehicles allow for more than 1 player (except fighter planes) like 1st player will be driver and 2nd shooter or something similliar.

That's all have a nice day :thank: :)

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby chaos dragon » 23 February 2019, 17:48

.: Level-Editor :.
1.Spikes (if you walk on them it kills you (you can change the damage like acid)
2.Custom sky image
3.Landmine (if you step on it, It will explode)
4.Shield (If you have it, You can protect yourself by using the shield the enemies do a low damage on the shield,Depending how powerful the gun's damage, They can harm you if they are behind you.)
5.Checkpoint (This is the one that should be added because saw maps would be more interesting if there's some checkpoints, Example : If you go to the checkpoint and if you die you will go back in the checkpoint you went.)

.: In-Game :.
1.More gamemodes
2.Censorship improvement (So many swear words are still not censored and some people just bypass it by doing like this Example : f..uck. Just a test okay?)
3.When you created the server, You are the gamemaster
4.If your friend is playing a random map you can join in the map that he/she is playing. (It can be disabled in the profile settings)
5.More bosses in campaign (So the campaign would be more fun.)
See you in a decade.
chaos dragon
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby boom5 » 3 March 2019, 09:31

Easy modding for the modding community.
“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.” - Patrick Henry
boom5
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Civil_Boss » 27 April 2019, 00:28

boom5 wrote:Easy modding for the modding community.

Not gonna lie, modding a 2D game isn't all that fun.

Just stick to modding Minecraft.
Why don't YOU edit my signature?
Civil_Boss
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Incompetence » 27 April 2019, 19:28

a proper melee system with actual downsides/counters would be neat. afaik pb2's melee combat is literally just firing an invisible infinite speed projectile or something similar to that. i'd rather have a system that makes use of hitboxes like fighting games do. i can make a few concepts revolving around it as well to demonstrate how it can work just fine but that'd take time
Incompetence

Postby Incompetence » 27 April 2019, 20:36

Resi wrote:
Incompetence wrote:a proper melee system with actual downsides/counters would be neat.

Eric could make it in swings with a cooldown instead of just spam. Like in most games with melee combat. The swings could even hit multiple targets and some other things.

well, yeah that's a simple solution. i still think swings should handle differently then how it is right now since its current implementation can't be countered and is super forgiving. plus with hitboxes, there'd be more control on whether melees in-game can be more aggressive or not which was why i'm more in favor of that. it'll also ideally allow for different melee weapons to be better implemented
Incompetence

Postby daft punk 777 » 28 June 2019, 04:57

i has SO MANY suggestions :
1 water attaching (but player(s) can swim in this when its moving)
2 trigger actions : 1 - change player's trigger on death, 2 - one gun's bullet life, 3 - game speed only for selected player, 4 - change button's trigger, 5 - anonimous mode for selected player, 6 - teleport random player to region, 7 -
change weapon's name,8 - change weapons scale ( weapon stats will be upgrated or downgrated by scaling),9 - vehicle scaling. its all? i forgot many things...
3 - activate trigger if selected player standing in region
4 - MORE REAL WEAPONS!
5 - disable psi-swords only for selected player (actor) (other players or actors will have swords if they not disabled in map or for they)
6 - MORE tdm skins like heavy cs , heavy marine, other marine variants, usurpation variants, pheonix falkok, and others... (like falkok boss , cs boss and etc.)
7 - fttp weapons , and helmless guards.
8 - more proxy's headz
9 - pheonix falkok's weapons
10 - my raven weapons (see fan arts source , and my other weapons)
11 - heavy raven (and other raven's, i want other (not absolutely CS) branch of ravens)
12 - better compaign level design
13 - microdes like real pixels ( do min. grid scale not to 1 , do it to 0.0001, and select grid's min. scale - min. - 0.0001, max - 1 ).
14 - coop (for 2, 3, or 4 players) compaign server (like real but players need buy weapons , if player dies or conected too late he will respawn in next level, vote for level ( if it completed or unlocked) , start if all players ready , and etc...)
15 - zombie skins ( ALL skins but in zombie variant)
16 - weapon's few skins ( its basic weapons but with other skins (like in counter strike).
17 - NORMAL ACTORS IN MP
18 - vehicles in MP (normal vehicles - like in compaign! not what we has now).
19 (0_o , i wrote so many) - create custom button's color.
20... - ammo
21 - text only for u (like sayed Legion of Guests)
22 - VARs guide (and guide for ALL what level editor has)
23 - knifes, axes , and etc. (on slot 9, and this is not like psi-swords! it will be useful, see my suggestion № 5).
24 - Russian Language (and rus guides)
25 - on - off limited vision ( i hope u reading eric's twitter).
26 - on - off jetpack for game and other - on - off jetpack only for selected player (actor).
27 - more compaings (like basic (marine , proxy, and noir's compaign), then CS compaign , usurpation, (maybe this 2 will have one story but u just will play on other sides), continue of android compaign (level 42) , and .... for example S.T.A.L.K.E.R SoC , Cs, CoP compaign in Plazma burst, ( i think this is posible).
28 (i rly wrote TOO MANY thingsXD) - new skin system - clothes, basic clothes... all skins will has only clothes (what u will select) , and head (what u will select too) (gender too), then u will (or not) choose armor for character , (what game has or custom (players skin edits or ur (skin editor exists in pb 2.5/3 ?).
29 - (level editor) armor what player ( or actors) can pick up or not (for example - all armor will have stats like - how many hp it will give and character's speed on it ( this for № 28 too), player will see dis and choose change armor (or pick up if he hasn't it) or not, actor will randomly do it (cause i think AI dont care of stats), weapons will has visible stats too,
player can spawn object (armor) like that - basic armor , custom armor (like change parts and color with small letters) colors willn't change stats but parts will, and skin edited armor or armor parts, if player hasn't armor and he will use trigger with small color letters for him or change character's part he will paint or change his clothes, but he can do it with armor ( if param in trigger did for armor and character has armor) if trigger will change armor part stats will change too, if character hasn't armor trigger can 'give' armor for him but there will be trigger action - change clothes or cloth part too, (i hope u understood all what i want).Custom skin storage (players can create or edit skins and it will be in storage where players can choose custom skin editor armor. in MP players will spawn with their skin and will have basic stats but not hp (hp will did in level editor) , when they pick up armor they skins will change and stats too...
30 - checkpoints for saw maps (checkpoint region with limited calls(or unlimited u will choose it) will respawn players who died (works only on COOP and SP) match or game willn't end before all checkpoints will have 0 calls (for example players died SO MANY times), and new trigger actions (2) - enable selected checkpoint , and disable selected checkpoint. if checkpoint has unlimited calls game will never end (only if all players will leave).
when player respawns his old dead body will be removed (like in compaign when ded bodies or weapons deleting) and on checkpoint will create teleports effect. checkpoint's stats will be like dis - enabled on start ? - yes/no , calls , and for team - all or custom (player will choose) players of selected team will respawn here. i dk how dis will work in COOP battles but i think u understood........

its all? if i did mistakes on my ideas i will edit dis (if i forgot smth or did mistakes) and add #edited , cause check my ideas, i will do my other topic with my ideas too (maybe). I VERY HOPE WUT U UNDERSTOOD ALL AND IT ALL WILL BE ADDED!!!! (i have so many ideas and i will wrote em. sry for my bad english...). <3 #edited one timeXD.
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby ECC9 » 13 August 2019, 09:40

I would remove the old moderators and swap it for new ones : DD
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby ST-117985 » 4 October 2019, 07:17

weakpoints so you can find and shoot it to kill them faster :D
Eh, meh. Alright lets go.
ST-117985
Recruit

Postby Pixelbyte » 10 October 2019, 03:12

ST-117985 wrote:weakpoints so you can find and shoot it to kill them faster :D

it's called the head

Pixelbyte
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Elitech » 28 December 2019, 22:44

عندما يريد العالم أن ‪يتكلّم ‬ ، فهو يتحدّث بلغة يونيكود. تسجّل الآن لحضور المؤتمر الدولي العاشر ليونيكود ، الذي سيعقد فيSeptember-11 آذار 2001 بمدينة مَايِنْتْس، ألمانيا. و سيجمع المؤتمر بين خبراء من كافة قطاعات الصناعة على الشبكة العالمية انترنيت ويونيكود، حيث ستتم، على الصعيدين الدولي والمحلي على حد سواء مناقشة سبل استخدام يونكود في النظم القائمة وفيما يخص التطبيقات الحاسوبية، الخطوط، تصميم
Last edited by Elitech on 22 April 2020, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.
epic
Elitech
Usurpation Soldier [50]

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion