Can i request a map?

General Discussion related to the Plazma Burst game series!

Re: Can i request a map?

Postby Mr jaks nes » 11 November 2018, 02:29

lostmydollar wrote:
Mr jaks nes wrote:Im done, i need to pay attention to any bug or something comming from the map. i can also update it before it's approved. check it out, the ID is mr jaks nes-bg

welp, honestly i'm kinda disappointed. this is not what i expected to see from you. the ground is too flat which means endless spam. this has to be dealt with if you want to get your map approved. building are too primitive. just boxes that don't even look like something real.

-EDIT- i've created a small map to demonstrate what do i mean by "realistic map". it's open sourced and currently there is a part of the bulding and a multi-level elevator. i might add more stuff later. ID: lostmydollar-open_source

Hi there, you were right, people was able to shoot trought walls and, the gravitators should be replaced with stairs and more of that, you are right. so i made it, hope you like now
Map Fixed.
Mr jaks nes
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby lostmydollar » 11 November 2018, 09:21

Mr jaks nes wrote:Hi there, you were right, people was able to shoot trought walls and, the gravitators should be replaced with stairs and more of that, you are right. so i made it, hope you like now
Map Fixed.

it's better, but i think you should keep improving. i mean buildings are still "lunchboxes" but with stairs now. try adding more rooms, make buildings overall more complex. also it's quite uncomfortable to go through the stairs. pick a right size and right position for them so it would be easier to move. check my map again and see how stairs are set
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby ditzy » 11 November 2018, 23:34

@lostmydollar, I am sorry to inform you that my map has already failed its objectives, even at only half completion.
Spoiler: Show More
Stairs - X
Rooms -X
Canalization -X
Furniture -X
Random senseless wall combinations here and there -Y

Makes sense and is suitable for approval at the same time - X
City map -X

However, I like what I currently have, and I will continue working on it.
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby lostmydollar » 12 November 2018, 10:11

ditzy wrote:@lostmydollar, I am sorry to inform you that my map has already failed its objectives, even at only half completion.
Spoiler: Show More
Stairs - X
Rooms -X
Canalization -X
Furniture -X
Random senseless wall combinations here and there -Y

Makes sense and is suitable for approval at the same time - X
City map -X

However, I like what I currently have, and I will continue working on it.

i can't see it. is it published?
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby ditzy » 12 November 2018, 19:27

No, it's not published, or completed for that matter. I got about halfway through when I realized that it wasn't "realistic" enough. I still like what I have, it just won't be what you wanted.
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
Sometimes draws ponies
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby lostmydollar » 16 November 2018, 19:17

it feels like i had to do this myself, so here it is. spent 3 days on it. leave your feedbacks please! viewtopic.php?f=167&t=22293

ditzy wrote:No, it's not published, or completed for that matter. I got about halfway through when I realized that it wasn't "realistic" enough. I still like what I have, it just won't be what you wanted.

can't wait to see it.
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Previous

Return to General Discussion