Some kind of bug just killed me.

Some kind of bug just killed me.

Postby Varoid37 » 21 June 2018, 23:33

Okay, so I was playing a 7vs1 match right before 6:31 PM on thursday june 21st, and I was doing my usual thing, massacring everyone, when all of the sudden this big explosion happens and kills me instantly, I had like 3 or 4000 HP left I think, there's no gun in that entire map that could of done that, I was also really far away from any instakill areas, and when I respawned I started taking damage like there was a machine gun shooting me but no one was there, I think someone was hacking. Could you check it out admins? If they can hack the game like that I'm worried they can hack my account somehow too.

Varoid37
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: Some kind of bug just killed me.

Postby VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit » 22 June 2018, 05:52

My last account (VictorSWATxPRO BATTLEGROUNDS) got hacked

VictorSWATxPro MachineUnit
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Varoid37 » 22 June 2018, 17:11

So you're saying it is a random bug, not someone hacking? I've been kinda worried that maybe someone got into the code, which would mean they could hack my account, that's what I'm really worried about. lol

Varoid37
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Varoid37 » 22 June 2018, 20:10

Well, thanks then I guess. Maybe I was worried for nothing. lol

To be honest I've seen people who were legitimately hacking too, they went into a bosscat1-warfare and gave themselves every gun, grenades, ect, and I think they were invincible too... I still massacred his team mates though, that's how outskilled he was. Although, contrary to what guests think every time someone does something they don't know how to do, such has selfboosting, ect, hacking is VERY rare. I've only seen like 1 or 2 times my whole time playing PB2 where someone was actually hacking. And I've played this game a LOT. (Btw, that guy that did that thing in bosscat1-warfare was a long time ago and I think he got banned, so don't worry about it admins. :) ).

Anyway, if the admins agree this isn't worth worrying about then feel free to close I guess.

Varoid37
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive